Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:37:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin?  (Read 27871 times)
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 04:57:16 AM

Hi all!
I and many of us here earned a lot coins form bounty campaigns. And I have real dilemma: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin? How to avoid loosing everything by holding coins that will die, but also how to choose coins that are good to hold because they can give us 10x,100x.
Thank you for your comments Wink.
IMO,just sell your tokens and coins at the next moment you are seeing a value for it on coinmarketcap if it is earned from bounties because the value will get dumped at most tokens so I don't want to wait too long to get rewards just invest those rewards in other coins.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:28:15 AM

Hi all!
I and many of us here earned a lot coins form bounty campaigns. And I have real dilemma: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin? How to avoid loosing everything by holding coins that will die, but also how to choose coins that are good to hold because they can give us 10x,100x.
At this moment we can't hope for significant profit, to get a 10% increase would be good already. So just play it slow and gain a little profit at a time. and doing it over and over again to get more.
heni_april

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:31:24 AM

Hi all!
At this moment we can't hope for significant profit, to get a 10% increase would be good already. So just play it slow and gain a little profit at a time. and doing it over and over again to get more.
maybe now getting the most important little profit continues is a good choice rather than forcing us to wait for big profits that don't know when it will come.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
zikzag

Activity: 588

Minter

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:34:58 AM

Here it is necessary to take into account many constituent variables. Team - the experience of people who are developing the project, as well as the activity of the team in social networks. The project - the relevance of the project, just ask yourself you would use the technology of this team. Here's the answer to you is whether to sell project assets.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:40:55 AM

For a while now I've been following some projects closely XYO to be precise I've learnt their game the right time to sell ones token is right before any project releases anything they call announcement because after each announcement prices fall. Sell when the hype is on buy when the hype is down.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:41:43 AM

No one can predict exact top to sell, but when everyone is buying it's probably best time to sell, remember the 2017's bull run? Everyone was mad to buy Bitcoin, that's when you sell.
Playing against the trend, very risky but also effective for traders / investors who loves riding with the market, fomo's and fuds needs to be well
studied in order to make a good timing, understanding the behaviors of this market flows can lead you to a much better positions, there's no exact
patterns but experienced will dictate whatever decisions that you needed to go.

When in a profitable terms, any position that you gained growth from your initial investment is good for you, while from the otherside,
cutting loses when you are already seeing a long possibility of bear also needs to consider.
949miner

Activity: 448

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:04:33 AM

For crypto coin obtained from bounty campaigns, the best time to sell your coin is when the value of the coin is  somehow stable in the market. But most times coin obtained from bounty campaigns usually has a low market value within the first week after bounty hunters obtain their rewards. It is best to wait for about a month before you sell them....

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:08:02 AM

Good time to sell Huh

Usualy i sell when i think price is enough for me.
But, enough is different for everyone.
And time to sell is happen when bull market is coming.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:15:33 AM

Just wanted to tell you that I can feel your pain and I understand your request. Losing a potential coin and dumping it if painful, that happened to me. BUT, nobody knows, we just predicting things here.. We don't really know the good and the bad coins. The market adoption is the deciding factor.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:19:42 AM

if were me. i  will not wait for potential prices. but after the coin has an available market I will immediately sell it. on a number of occasions ago I took the initiative to save it, but the result was that the coin price was getting lower every day. until now I decided to sell each of my bounty tokens after the market became available. but the choise is yours to decide.
laurencef34

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:20:45 AM

Hi all!
IMHO, the crypto market is an extremely volatile market, you cannot say what will happen tomorrow. We all know that 2018 was a challenging year for the cryptocoin market and 2019 will bring hurdles as well as new opportunities for cryptocurrency investors. So, it is important for all crypto investors to keep themselves updated about the current crypto world. However, numerous crypto investors has already predicted that 2019 will take profit for crypto traders. It is expected the bitcoin price will go up to $20,000. Many crypto experts also expect that cryptocurrency will fluctuate by 70% to 80%.
So, if you are looking for the good time to sell crypto currencies, then keep your eyes on the latest crypto news. Just my two cents on this. Better get going as I resume my live trading sessions. Best of luck!
april08

Activity: 466
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:26:43 AM

I normally use ICO and teams seriousness as a yardstick to sell or hold a coin. Market moves are also important. The product, on the other hand vital too. What are promote? which is this platform solving? How does the people sees the product? Who are/is managing the project? etc. Positive from these question will tell you to sell or hold. For you not to lose all sell some and keep some.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:26:51 AM

Just wanted to tell you that I can feel your pain and I understand your request. Losing a potential coin and dumping it if painful, that happened to me. BUT, nobody knows, we just predicting things here.. We don't really know the good and the bad coins. The market adoption is the deciding factor.
Exactly we just neeed to hope that our coin will increase in future but for me have hope on bitcoin is much wise option than on random tokens.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:27:00 AM

You see, no one really knows the capabilities of the market and potential assets. now we can see the price of some assets going up, but we can make predictions that might happen, even though all of this looks like gambling.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:45:16 AM

I don't know when it's a good time to sell coins but I know now is the time of a downward trend  and it's definitely not a good time to sell coins! You should wait until the uptrend appears to sell
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 07:12:38 AM

You should always have in your mind a stop loss selling strategy,  and also a profit threshold.

If your coin reached this threshold (ex: x3, x5), don't wait just to see what's happening next, be confident in your strategy and respect it.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:20:26 AM

Hi all!

Well, the basic principle there is that the coin, before selling it, should have increased in value since you bought it or for the amount you bought it for. That's only the basic idea, though. Choosing how much percentage you're willing to let it go is a different issue. Some are fine letting it go at half the value some wants a bigger number; however, for me, even 20% increase is enough, especially if you are talking about high mobility coins. I say that because the market is always changing, its landscape and movement is always up in the air, so having a little increase is always better than having no increase at all. But, that's me mate.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:26:50 AM

Hi all!
Even though i still miss when looking for the time to purchase or selling coins, what i've done is i'm setting a price to purchase or sell at the right. and using that i hope i could get the correct time to make any transaction.
anggracoin

Activity: 490

freelanex.io

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:04:43 AM

The decision to sell tokens immediately or not depends on the development of the project. Good projects usually have a good team and care about price developments on the exchange. The number of purchase orders on the exchange is the main indicator for determining which token or coin has a future or not.

Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:11:28 AM

After you get coins from the Bounty, you should actively look for information about the coin. And usually, the coin information on the list will be informed in the telegram groove. If you have already been informed of a coin to be listed, you must be able to quickly sell coins. Because we from that year many coins have low prices because of Dump.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: