Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:59:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin?  (Read 27871 times)
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:59:09 PM

The only thing you should now is that you do not need to be greedy, especially on the falling market, because it is a great time to invest in crypto currencies and get small profit or great one within several years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:00:09 PM

Good question,I think if the answer is know most people probably already have something in Sochi they lived ,or in the Maldives,as it is not possible to know usually those who manipulate prices,and the only thing that I ponel that look,and I understand if you sell enough,as most projects are in a very up to leave as well and down easily

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:36:59 PM

When price is right it should be a good time to sell.
Most of the time coins that will be listed for the first time will soon be dumped so if you are looking for profit, you could sell your coins the moment its listed. But be prepared because some of the coins also, though may happen very rarely, can go up right when they are opened to the market.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
donass1
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:47:31 PM

Hi all!
I and many of us here earned a lot coins form bounty campaigns. And I have real dilemma: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin? How to avoid loosing everything by holding coins that will die, but also how to choose coins that are good to hold because they can give us 10x,100x.
Thank you for your comments Wink.

This has always been a worry to me as well. I asked a friend and he said "if anyone knows the answer to this, the person would be a multi billionaire". The only way to know when to sell is by instinctive desicions made from market study and monitoring

s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:02:39 PM

Hi all!
I and many of us here earned a lot coins form bounty campaigns. And I have real dilemma: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin? How to avoid loosing everything by holding coins that will die, but also how to choose coins that are good to hold because they can give us 10x,100x.

you need to pay attention on the project if they had a potential to grow. If i were you i sell it if the price is in the ICO price or better than of it. Unless you need a quick buck, just hold it.

graffix

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:27:15 PM

As my personal experience, many altcoins start falling after it hit in the exchange. mostly it caused by the airdrops and bounty reward. Some bounty hunters sell them very cheap in the exchanges like Etherdelta. that also cause to price drop. But if the project has good potential, Team working hard in the project, that coin will be moving up slowly. we can't expect a huge trend at the beginning. So if the project is good and you don't have any emergency you can wait for it happens.

gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 474

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:29:26 PM

Thats not a recognition to sell the coin, it is on your part if you want to sell it.
If you think the price is right then go on.
But if you are smart enough you will not sell that easily.
As what i am doing, i always play on the market and gather more by day trading before selling it all out.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:41:22 PM

There's absolutely no best time to sell a coin. One needs to decide when his target has been met or when he's patience has been exhausted. It's just good to be up to date on the happening of the project and endeavour to take advantage of news which has the potential to spike the price of the coin.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:46:08 PM

Answer is so hard of this question, in crypto I did lose so many although you never lose if you sell right time and don't hold for more profits.
everyone answers this question to himself. you sell when you have enough profit) or you have money management

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ajdar.muxin.79

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:49:03 PM

Depends on your own wishes, but I am not recommending to await huge profits due to such market conditions. I am pretty happy with 50 percent profit from each coin and I think that is is great for a falling market.
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:04:19 PM

I am pretty honest with myself in the sense that if the project takes to have applications or demand, unfortunately do not hold and only seeing slowly for a few days not to affect the price and done.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 07:09:49 PM

For me the right time to sell out coins is after a price dump then it pumps and not after a long less volatile, why? When you sell after a dump and it pumps, it is good for the holder who monitors the price unlike a long less volatile coin it only means that there are too many people like you waiting for that coin price to move so tendency you all will just dump the price of a certain coin.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:14:27 PM

If a coin is traded at the price of ICO, it is an excellent indicator for its sale; if not, you need to wait for the pamp and sell it at that price or higher.
Petell73

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:32:58 PM

When its a high is the best time.
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:37:40 PM

The right time to sell coins is of course when the price is high, but determining when the price will go up is what is difficult. For me personally, I just wait for the price of the coins that I hold up, by occasionally checking the value of tokens on the market, or by selling orders. And to judge which coins are good, and to have the potential to rise in the future this is a difficult thing too. but we might be able to see the movement of the value of coins in the market, if indeed the movement is good then the token is worth holding. but if the price movement is bad, you should only sell it.
MirclIX

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:42:01 PM

Experienced cryptocurrency market players determine a good time to sell coins for themselves.
Beginners should look at respected people and monitor the demand for cryptocurrency.
When it comes time to sell the whole market will come to life.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:35:45 PM

From my observation,  coins promoted by prominent cryptocurrency enthusiasts usually do well. You could hold or trade such coins.  I am not sure though if the coins are better than the little known coins

If you are talking about trading the coins then I would advise you follow the chart trends .
I cautiously follow candle sticks or  wave. because a strong trend could go against you and you may never know when it would return.
yescrypto

Activity: 319

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:03:30 PM

It is good to sell any moment the project earn you over 10% of your investment and not to the already known ones like bitcoin half percent is enough for that. So leaving it beyond that is all yours, it depends on the amount of money you wanna earn. So it cool to sell anytime profit comes.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
entebah

Activity: 1543
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:20:31 PM

I personally sell when the price is very high once on the market, because it can be very profitable, the time to sell my assets is determined if the coin I hold has good news, so it will increase the value of the coin if it has good news.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:08:13 AM

Hi all!
I think the perfect time to sell the altcoin is when the bull market reaches its highest point. Unfortunately, many people don't understand it and miss the opportunity. I now use a lot of time every day to observe the market curve, sell when the price is high, and buy when the price is low.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: