Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:13:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin?  (Read 27871 times)
VukotLy

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:54:32 PM

Only an invaluable experience in the cryptocurrency market can show you how to choose the right time to buy and sell altcoins.
If you have invested in promising altcoins, for example Ethereum, you can be sure that the money that is invested will not be lost.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:57:00 PM

If it rains in the morning, then in no case should you sell your coins. Because immediately after your sale, they will begin to grow and you will shed as many tears as during the rain.  Grin

But seriously speaking, it is only for you to decide when to sell your coins. I usually sell when I can get a very good profit.
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 10:01:57 PM

If am holding a coin for a good project, what I normally so is to monitor and observe the market, I can sell immediately and then keep flipping till I reach a target but it requires time and attention or I sell my it's hits a % am comfortable with

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 10:02:01 PM

In my opinion, the best solution to investing safely is to create a plan before investing money. My point is that before the investment begins, you should set the levels at which you will want to sell. In both situations - the upper level and the one at loss.

bebekangsoo

Activity: 313

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 11:08:55 PM

In my opinion, the best solution to investing safely is to create a plan before investing money. My point is that before the investment begins, you should set the levels at which you will want to sell. In both situations - the upper level and the one at loss.
strategy, you have to arrange so that you can run well, but we also have to check the movement of coins, so we understand when the coin has risen and made a profit and we release the coin.
focus on the coins that you have so you don't lose a good moment because if you don't focus you can lose good time when it has to be sold but you don't do it fast so you regret it.

Buzhou

Activity: 199

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 11:37:44 PM

Unfortunately I joined cryptography late and could not participate in many projects.
But in the little experience I have is clear the importance of studying and understanding why you are participating in a particular project.
It's necessary to ignore for a moment the projection of prices and expectations about it to look coldly.
I usually run away from projects that only offer speculative ability.
It's easy to identify this through the people who are involved or even WhitePaper.
It's a fact that most projects do not have applications,
So any project that shows effort not to be just a speculation value ends up attracting my attention.
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:38:13 AM

when the price of the coin goes up and for me its a good time to sell.
omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:43:54 AM

strategy, you have to arrange so that you can run well, but we also have to check the movement of coins, so we understand when the coin has risen and made a profit and we release the coin.
focus on the coins that you have so you don't lose a good moment because if you don't focus you can lose good time when it has to be sold but you don't do it fast so you regret it.
When the price goes to the moon and just sell them all. it's not about how focus you are with the market but that was about how good are you to take the best time to sell your coin. your position will determine the result for your trade dude.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:45:27 AM

I don't really agree too on setting too much expectations from projects that's why I only set a target prices for those coins instead of aiming for more higher profits without thinking if it will really going to reach it. Just learn how to be contented  Cheesy.

At your service
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:49:40 AM

Hi all!
I and many of us here earned a lot coins form bounty campaigns. And I have real dilemma: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin? How to avoid loosing everything by holding coins that will die, but also how to choose coins that are good to hold because they can give us 10x,100x.
Thank you for your comments Wink.

I think it is not always on the low level of the price to consider to buy a certain coin, we should still consult updates regarding it and try to buy in a different intervals even if it is not the dip in the market. That will be good to avoid loses.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:58:34 AM

In terms of assessing whether a coin is worth hodling or not, you really have to get to know the project thoroughly. You will need to know whether they are actively pursuing their products and partnerships aggressively. You will have to know the team and their competencies as well. There are more you have to know. Just track their progress every now and then for you to have an idea whether their coin is worth keeping or not.

In terms of selling, this is basically the same. But if there is a very strong pump, you might want to consider selling a portion or all and get back to it when the correction happens.
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 02:06:29 AM

To be able to sell coins, of course we have to be patient to wait for the coin price to rise, especially for now the crypto is not stable and we also don't know when the rate will rise, wait if everything has gone up.

fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 02:28:58 AM

Getting coins from Bounty, you must always monitor their telegram actively. So, you can get information about when coins will be registered at the Exchange. Many Bounty coins whose prices go down when they enter the Exchange. You have to be patient and save your coins for a long time until the coins can grow again.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 02:36:18 AM

To be able to sell coins, of course we have to be patient to wait for the coin price to rise, especially for now the crypto is not stable and we also don't know when the rate will rise, wait if everything has gone up.
patience is the key if you are patient until prices rise high You will get a big profit and that's when you have to sell the coins that you have.
checking coin movements is important, so you can know the right time or not to sell it.
Don't rush to sell coins, although thinking fast is very important because you don't miss a good moment.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:44:50 AM

You should not rush to sell coins. Bitcoin prices will now grow, so if you sell now, I think it's useless. It's better that you stay patient and wait until the price of Bitcoin returns to pumping very high.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:50:58 AM

You should not rush to sell coins. Bitcoin prices will now grow, so if you sell now, I think it's useless. It's better that you stay patient and wait until the price of Bitcoin returns to pumping very high.
I think we all know on when is the right time to sell, and it depends on your your decision on when to take profit. You can sell once the value recover or you can set a target price and hodl for long period, its up to us what strategy is best.

Regarding coins that can give 10x profit, I think it needs a proper research. Majority of us chose to hold popular coins but there are also coin that is worth hodling even its not popular, you just need to do your own research to know what it might be.

Grenee

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 05:43:06 AM

Most people lose because of greedy act.chasing many project at a time will completly cause much.when you follow a specific project, you will monitor the team and get all the necessary information. A good time to sell will actually surface when u monitor the project and get vital information about the market, you will sell based on your expectations when the good time surface.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:26:35 AM

First you must know how to read or predict the price chart of the market and also it depends of your decision of how much you wanted to earn before you are going to sell your coin.

joybella

Activity: 370

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:36:14 AM

The best time to sell is when you're in profit for every trade map a profit and cut loss zone to avoid greed setting in. X10 might not come until one is rekt.
darkmatter45

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:41:28 AM

Honestly, look to sell 50% of your coins everytime it doubles so that you can keep profiting but not selling everything because it can continue going up. This is what I like to do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: