Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:56:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin?  (Read 27871 times)
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:56:49 PM

To find out a good time to sell coins you need to have a good experience in the cryptocurrency market and be observant.
Studying the forums and opinions of market players you can trust, you can predict an increase in the growth of coins and the very profitable moment of sale.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:02:38 PM

To sell a coin, follow up with the project roadmap and news about  the project and team involve in the project, also when developers release there product which often have a positive impact on the price of the token.. Lastly when the price is above the ICO price you can sell part of the stake in order to take profit.
Serve20

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 10:16:24 PM

There is always a time to sell a token or coin. There is always a time when the excitement about it will be loudest and many will be preaching HODL. This is the time that most developers do dump it and it is a time not miss.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:38:20 PM

Hi all!
I and many of us here earned a lot coins form bounty campaigns. And I have real dilemma: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin? How to avoid loosing everything by holding coins that will die, but also how to choose coins that are good to hold because they can give us 10x,100x.
Thank you for your comments Wink.

This is a huge question and one I never found an answer to after consulting my mentors.. It all depends on personal reservations, experience and knowledge acquired from market movements and study. They all combine to give a clue of a possible expected rise or sharp dump in prices before selling off the assets

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:55:00 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2019, 04:50:37 AM by Sinone

When you see a good pump in your holding coins and you need money then just sell it, don't be hesitate to sell it on time! It's totally up to you and you must stop depending on people's suggestion. In crypto, you will have more opportunities to earn another good coin, so don't be regret to sell your coins on time.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:33:52 AM

I think selling coins must be patient and don't rush. But now when coins are on the exchange, many people will rush to sell coins. They fear that the price of coins will immediately drop in price, so they don't get a profit. But I see from the quality of the coins you have, if the coins are good, you better wait for prices to rise again.
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:45:59 AM

It totally depends on you. If you have reached profit that you wanted, then sell it. Somebody is happy with 20 percent, but others want at least x2 from each coin. Set your level of satisfaction and follow this strategy.
in conditions and situations like now I think investors must be clever to take advantage of every opportunity that we will get in investing with crypto currencies selling coins we must be able to take advantage of the benefits that will be obtained
franciscoDC

Activity: 357

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:00:51 AM

Totally it depends on you as long as if you want yo earn more you could have to hold it but if you think you achieved your earning goal you can sell it,but for me every time i see chance to earn more i would like to hold it,but you can't guess everything at all,for me just take the risk.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:35:06 AM

No, man, this is never true. You should never sell a coin, at least not before 2030. What is the point in selling crypto and buying fiat back again?

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 04:17:57 AM

You have to be more patient and wait for the coin price to increase. If the price increases, you can sell it. For the current conditions, finding the right time to sell coins is indeed very difficult. But you must be able to keep up with the latest information and your coins must be monitored. So that you know when the price of coins can pump.

Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:48:50 AM

There is no good time to sell coins. If you need money. ,you will not wait for a good time or high market but you will sell at available price. Otherwise , high market price is the only good time to sell.
Yoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:12:49 AM

I and many of us here earned a lot coins form bounty campaigns. And I have real dilemma: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin?

I always sell my coins when there is a good news. Yeah, at that time the price will pump and I will sell it. And if the coin has good prospects, then I will buy it again when the price dump again.  Grin

How to avoid loosing everything by holding coins that will die, but also how to choose coins that are good to hold because they can give us 10x,100x.

Yeah, you can see how their project and products continue to grow. If their project is well developed, you can hold the token for longer.

kleshovab7

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:59:38 PM

If you want to earn 1000%. it must be kept up to these percentages. If you need an ISO price, then sell at an ISO price. Do not regret that did not have time to sell or sold early. You make the right choice anyway. Decide what you want!
sctunter

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:08:02 PM

u need to be more realistic , no coin can give u 100x or 1000x
better take a small profit but that constant, take like 1-5 % profit everyday
that better than hold too long coin / token
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:15:37 PM

Usually, many people immediately understand that now is the time. But it probably does not express in words. This happens usually when the prices on the market for this project begin to grow very quickly.

I think the best time to do it is the period when you feel and see that the prices of the tokens you hold have reached the probable maximum, and soon, they can fall down. Then, you can exchange them to fiat or other alts.

most tokens generated from the prize campaign, the price movements of these tokens are indeed very easily influenced by large players intentionally to increase the price, even project developers can sometimes manipulate the price movements of tokens that have been launched. I think if we can see the price movements of the tokens that we have are of high value and can be profitable, do sales as soon as possible or can convert them to other altcoins that have proven to have good potential for the future
opeku

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 04:17:16 PM

In reality many projects now list and make some extra cash and they zoom off,  but on the off chance that you see a solid project to me I normally part away with some percentage say 50%,observe the demand and supply of that coin and if it's encouraging, I held on tight but if not I zoomed off , I mean I sell of rather than raising my hopes
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:20:01 PM

u need to be more realistic , no coin can give u 100x or 1000x
better take a small profit but that constant, take like 1-5 % profit everyday
that better than hold too long coin / token
He may think for the long term, but if he takes into account well he could have lost the moment to sell the assets of her own choosing. I sell assets when I get to that as I expected.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:20:59 PM

In reality many projects now list and make some extra cash and they zoom off,  but on the off chance that you see a solid project to me I normally part away with some percentage say 50%,observe the demand and supply of that coin and if it's encouraging, I held on tight but if not I zoomed off , I mean I sell of rather than raising my hopes

Well, my strategy is 20%, I leave exactly as many coins to grow. I sell all the things I do. Because my main job is hunting. Maybe you have a different strategy? Which I can use.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:22:10 PM

when the bull is running and you have 5X on your investment, cash it out dont be too greedy. who knows when market will crash again or soon Tongue
Babbylily1112

Activity: 247

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 04:24:13 PM

It's all dependent on you and how much you want to profit. For me once am holding a coin and it hits 40% and above then it's selling time for me

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: