Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 02:43:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin?  (Read 27871 times)
SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:59:01 PM

It will be enough to set a specific goal for the profit that you want to get and sell coins when the goal is achieved, do not be greedy, it will not lead to anything good.

mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:08:06 PM

That's how you want to take advantage, if you already have a target price to sell, I don't think it's a mistake. however, it is true that I also sometimes when investing or trading are always confused to determine the selling price, there are always many considerations that incite the mind. if sold, afraid that the price will be higher, if hold, afraid to throw away the opportunity.
I think, you have to learn more about trade or investment first, so that you are smart in determining the selling price and purchase price.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:13:09 PM

There will be nothing but instinct! everytime you sell you are thingking the price will fall!
everytime you will buy you think that price will go high, therefore there will be no good instinct! unless you did a great job on your knowledge!
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 07:55:10 PM

Hi all!
I and many of us here earned a lot coins form bounty campaigns. And I have real dilemma: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin? How to avoid loosing everything by holding coins that will die, but also how to choose coins that are good to hold because they can give us 10x,100x.
Thank you for your comments Wink.

If the volume price value in the market will increase I think that's a sign for you to be ready to sell your coins dude.
And one more thing, We can't avoid loosing everything its already a part of being traders actually.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 05:28:43 PM

There is no best time for you to sell your altcoin. Everything depends on your decision and the profit you have set before. And to myself, I'm happy with 10-20% profit so I think it's a good time for me to sell my altcoin.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:22:19 PM

for myself, I usually sell coins or tokens that I get from the bounty when the price touches the price of ico because my main benchmark for selling my coin bounty is the price of the project ico.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:24:06 PM

Hi all!
I and many of us here earned a lot coins form bounty campaigns. And I have real dilemma: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin? How to avoid loosing everything by holding coins that will die, but also how to choose coins that are good to hold because they can give us 10x,100x.

if I personally see the coins that I get from bounty campaign must be sold or hold by looking at the volume of the coin in exchange, besides that I also saw the development of the project, if the project is good and have progress then I will hold it, but if not then I will sell it.

moon sorcerers

Activity: 700

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:53:04 PM

for coins or tokens from the bounty I will see the price of the coin or token, if the price of the coin or token starts to increase then I will prepare to sell the token, I will still hold coins or tokens from the bounty if it have a concept with good prospects in the future

waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 12:49:04 AM

It largely depends on the coin, if you something like ONT definitely holding is a good item, but other than that 90% of the altcoins should be sold asap as the market doesn't flavor too much on new coins, unless it's being listed already to reputable exchanges like binance that ensured some form of sustainable volume.

Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 02:42:16 PM

In bounties, recognising a good time to sell a coin is quite difficult because of the fluctuations of the coins. However, I think you can take a look at the price of the coin before selling. If its price is low, you can decide to hold and wait for sometime.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Terrmit

Activity: 413
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 02:43:39 PM

So I do not guess when I am guessing over time, and I constantly feed them. Yesterday my coin went today, I divided it into two. I don’t know how traders stay calm and choose the best time to sell.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:39:21 PM

Sometimes we can say that the market price is already hit our target that's why we are selling our coin. But after weeks nor months it is continued increasing and sometimes also decreasing. So on how to recognized good time to sell? It is in your mined and your choice.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 04:27:17 PM

when the bull is running and you have 5X on your investment, cash it out dont be too greedy. who knows when market will crash again or soon Tongue
based on my experience bulls occur when a coin is in positive news, I will sell a coin if the coin is in positive news, because usually when the positive news is the price of a coin will be very high.  Grin

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 06:52:23 PM

Well i think a good time to sell a coin is when price goes high and the market is on green and also on ATH i think is a good time to sell it, because maybe if wait more people will start sell and that will cause the price drop.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:26:50 PM

~
There are just limited good coins in the crypto space. So if you want to choose, then you must learn to choose properly.
I always considers good coins as having two very important attributes, which are mostly important and they are working product, and a team that is studious, diligent, industrious, trustworthy and ready to work with the community.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:06:46 PM

To recognize the best time to sell a coins you most understand the technical and fundamentals issues behind those coins.  It is lack of knowledge on the right time to buy and sell that do cause loses in trading.  I do believe that if we know the right time to buy there is no way we would not make profits if we sell above that level.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:11:10 PM

Hi all!

Any person that can accurately tell this will be a crypto millionaire by now. Although, certain characteristics and market reactions can be  observed which will serve as indicator. Finally, your crypto knowledge plays a crucial role

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:21:52 PM

Just like every other investment bounty hunters should research on any project he wants to support, in the process of campaign watch of movement of the project. Any move you dont understand, ask and if the answer is not satisfaction make your enquiry in that regard. It is more difficult to trust bounty managers now, cuase the number of greedy and selfish ones had increased, they are not in the interest of the hunters under them. for longer term campaign, dont waste your time if you have many doubts. Selling a token in good times depend on the prevailing bitcoin market and the projects future.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Peruvyn

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 10:05:22 PM

I don't think there's a way to know the exact time to sell unless if one is very lucky to do so at the right time. For any solid project, there's always a time when the drum beat is the loudest and it is the right time to opt from it.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:13:22 PM

I don't think there's a way to know the exact time to sell unless if one is very lucky to do so at the right time. For any solid project, there's always a time when the drum beat is the loudest and it is the right time to opt from it.

by monitoring their movements at any time on the coins that we hold, of course, we will be able to know when the right time to take the decision to sell the coins
difficult indeed if we set the right time to sell it at a certain time because we do not know what will happen in the future
but if we believe in the time and potential for growth of the coin, I am sure that by holding it in the long term it will be able to benefit later

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: