Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:33:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin?  (Read 27869 times)
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:19:48 AM

Hi all!
I and many of us here earned a lot coins form bounty campaigns. And I have real dilemma: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin? How to avoid loosing everything by holding coins that will die, but also how to choose coins that are good to hold because they can give us 10x,100x.
Thank you for your comments Wink.
I do not know if there are universal tips for this. Choosing the most suitable and successful time for selling our coins and tokens is the most important for making a profit in cryptocurrency. Of course, here you need to know how the cryptocurrency market works, to know how the project is developing, on the basis of which the coin or tokens were created, and of the trader’s special sense.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:23:56 AM

It's simple, if you think that your coin reaches the profit percentage or your target, then you can sell it. But, if you think that the coin will still go upwards, then it's also simple hodl until you think the profit is enough for you to sell. But for me, 20% profit is enough. I don't let my greed swallow me.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 07:30:29 AM

If the growth chart of the respective coin is not that progressive for a long term and there is sudden price pumping it is good to go through the trading volume and its marketcap further sell it. If some coins were showing gradual growth then it is the good pick for regular buying and selling that'll get back profit as some difference in price can be experienced with time.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:59:26 AM

Hi all!
I and many of us here earned a lot coins form bounty campaigns. And I have real dilemma: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin? How to avoid loosing everything by holding coins that will die, but also how to choose coins that are good to hold because they can give us 10x,100x.
You must not hold every coin. To me, holding a lot of coins is useless cause you can’t be able to follow up with all of them. It would be best for you to sell them and maybe use the money to buy Bitcoin, cause it is a better option than these altcoins. Coins are meant to be sold when you have made profit (don’t wait till you have made too much profit), and sometimes, if you’re losing, it is best to sell the coin cause holding is sometimes not worth it.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:54:43 AM

when the price is high and when you know that you have enough profit on your investment.. don't be to greedy in terms of profit, the more you wait for the price to go up to have a good profit the more risk on your investments
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:54:20 PM

In my own opinion, to recognized some coins which you will hold for long mostly depends on the product usage which normally trigger the demand of the coins and that's what leads to price increase any project that has little or no product usage will normally dump. Secondly we should also learn to avoid greediness looking for *100 profits sometimes leads to regret.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:07:09 PM

Hi all!

I also faced this kind of dilemma, but the best way to resolve this is to think of how many months you spent doing a bounty campaign, and you must reward yourself, by selling a portion of your shares, 30% is good if the project is good and you think you will have more profit by holding then 70% is a good share of the bounty.
welchome

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:39:14 PM

If you are holding coins for too long, it may lose its value and be of no use therefore, it is important to consider when to hold and when to sell coins. In recognizing the right time to sell, then it must be when there are a lot of people that are buying. The competition on where to buy coins would be tough for the buyers searching for a good deal while, it brings opportunity to sellers to earn more because of the demand. Additionally, I know that trading is very exhausting that is why you should also try playing games for entertainment as well as to earn more.
pgran

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:44:29 PM

you probably have to take into consideration the potential of the coin, rather than selling it off because you have hold o to it for so long.
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:23:04 PM

I will tell you right away no one ever knows whether the token will grow or not. All this is very difficult as it is necessary to initially analyze the project before the investment and after that constantly monitor it to see which product it releases with whom it has partnerships and then you will have a chance for a good profit.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 08:32:04 PM

There are times when you sell, then you realize later on that you made a wrong move, while at times too, you will realize that's the best decision made. I suggest you keep monitoring the price of the coin and when you realize it is falling so low beyond expectations, then you sell to avoid running at a loss.

ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 09:06:10 PM

The right time to sell is to wait for market conditions to recover, and in this case holding is the best to wait for higher prices, but the quality of the coins is also an influence.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 09:30:17 PM

The best time to sell any coin is when it is at it pick, we know cryptocurrency have no intrinsic value but there are some price a coin will be that you will know it OK to sell and show the coin to be at it pick. And also holding your altcoins is good but understand the nature of the altcoin market that it not easy to recover after their crash in price.
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 09:34:05 PM

Google market cycle chart and then also search for dot.com bubble chart and Shanghai index chart. You may want to read about the history of the Tulip bubble in Europe. And then it will become obvious to you when to sell a coin.

Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 09:48:32 PM

You'll have to decide on that. Personally I'll look at how serious the team are and what do the project wish to accomplish and the visibility of their product. I decide when its best for me to take profit. Sometimes i make good decisions, sometimes bad

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 09:55:38 PM

The first thing you will need to be doing is to keep an eye the news in relation to all altcoins you are holding so that you will not miss the opportunity any time its value appreciate significantly so that will be able to sell on the exchange they list the coins.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 05:21:25 PM

You'll have to decide on that. Personally I'll look at how serious the team are and what do the project wish to accomplish and the visibility of their product. I decide when its best for me to take profit. Sometimes i make good decisions, sometimes bad
Now, before many users of cryptocurrency is a dilemma, How to deal with your coins.  The fact is that you need to separate prospective coins from garbage and act accordingly.  Prospective to leave for a long time urgent storage, and try to sell junk, so that the proceeds can be invested at current prices.
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 05:36:32 PM

Depending on the way the map travels if it has arrived at the specified time it has not been drafted on the exchange, the coin can become trash that often happens as a result of bounty campaign

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Petchant

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 06:25:48 PM

This is the bane of cryptocurrency investment and anyone that master the art of knowing when to buy or sell will always stand tall regardless of the situation of market per time. There is no any universal law about this, it's just the game of luck and instinct.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 06:30:29 PM

Hi all!
there is no good or bad time in cryptocurrency field because we all know no we don't predict the future so if you want really the income to solve your problems then only you need to sell your investment otherwise holding them always a good way to improve your income to a profitable way

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: