Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:38:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin?  (Read 27871 times)
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:06:00 PM

A good time to sell cryptocurrency on the market in terms of its very high volatility can be found on the price growth charts of these coins.
With constant monitoring, you will understand for yourself how much the price has increased, as well as the prospects for its growth.
It seems to me that it is still very important to take into account the advice of respected market people who can help you at any stage.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Pithaxz

Activity: 453
Merit: 2

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:09:21 PM

the right time of course when we see the price of coins that we have has increased prices, especially an investor will take advantage when we buy cheap and sell when the price is high, for coins that do not have price developments are better replaced with others, who have movement stable prices are likely to get a big profit.

Where Digital Assets Meet Real Life Value!
GETH     [   DECENTRALIZED GOLD   ] (https://goldeth.io/)
[url=https://x.com/goldethcryp
harsi123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:24:34 PM

I heard a good recommendation from experts last year. You should always analyze the domination of Bitcoin. And if the dominant Bitcoin on the market is 60%, then you need to buy Altcoins.
MMA Rats

Activity: 509
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 07:34:37 PM

I consider as for a beginner this period can be defined as follows.  If your investment in the plus for 20-30% can be sold quietly and not wait.

candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:03:51 PM

Depending on the price you start buying coins, and when you sell and get the excess, it can be the right time to sell, and if what you expect for a huge profit, you have to hold on in the long run.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 01:04:08 PM

I think the time you may sell your coins is when you can earn profits from it. If the value of the coin has increased since the time you got it then it might be the right time to sell it and earn. Just don't hold for too long because we can't tell if when the coin we are holding suddenly goes down in the market.
it's clear, selling when getting a profit is a choice that must be made. but sometimes we have not had time to sell, the market price has plunged uncontrollably and that makes all holders have to wait long for improvement.

billyhaleym
Copper Member

Activity: 128
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 01:06:04 PM

I think from scratch of doing the bounty you will come across a lot of information about the project that even most investors are not preview to so you can imnitiate your stance from that, in the other I normally sell a fraction and hold the other fraction as long as  I can

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 01:34:11 PM

Hi all!
I and many of us here earned a lot coins form bounty campaigns. And I have real dilemma: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin? How to avoid loosing everything by holding coins that will die, but also how to choose coins that are good to hold because they can give us 10x,100x.
Thank you for your comments Wink.
This problem is really a difficulty. Perhaps, more experience is needed to see the potential and look for projects with pink or sunbeams. Sometimes it's good luck. To reduce the worthless and scam coins, it is probably necessary to increase awareness, check, and choose good bounty campaigns.

angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 01:39:41 PM

I think the optimal thing to do is to sell your coins in chunks on the way up.  I would never sell everything at once unless the chart goes totally parabolic and it is a clear pump and dump.

It is a horrible feeling to sell everything only to watch it keep rising but we should remember that any profit is still profit. Smiley
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:17:47 AM

The first thing you will need to be doing is to keep an eye the news in relation to all altcoins you are holding so that you will not miss the opportunity any time its value appreciate significantly so that will be able to sell on the exchange they list the coins.
Of course the most important thing is the price of the coin has given the expected profit. Then a more thorough analysis of whether potential coins can rise higher or have a price tendency to go down.
If the opportunity for more price increases is greater, in my opinion delay first because profits can be greater. But if the price is likely to fall better sell the coin, because it has the potential to reduce profits.

ryan992

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:55:54 AM

Hi all!
I and many of us here earned a lot coins form bounty campaigns. And I have real dilemma: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin? How to avoid loosing everything by holding coins that will die, but also how to choose coins that are good to hold because they can give us 10x,100x.

If the coin has potential, then hold it. If the coin is some shit coin, sell it as soon as it hits the exchange. If the coin is actually good, and you wish to hold it. Then keep holding it. You might see the price fall, but that might be temporary due to users who got those coins through airdrop/bounty might wish to sell it as soon as possible.
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:25:15 AM

It is easy to recognize a good time to sell coin but you need to learn to hold your coin first. It is all about patience. You don't have to rush. Just be upadated on price value and make sure that you will monitor it. Sell your coin when 30%-40% of your capital is your income and you don't have to wait that you will get double of your investment. Havw a great strategies.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
basicnecromancycr

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 06:36:14 AM

I divide them into categories like a good project, mediocre project and bad ones. Bad ones can be sold immediately or in earliest convenience according to price. Mediocre ones can be hodled for a while to see what is going on and the good ones are the hodl part mostly. But the very essence of the idea is that you never know. Smiley
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:38:14 AM

Usually i sell the coin when the price is beyond my imagination. I have a few coins deposited in a offline wallet, coins with perspectives in the future but mostly i sell it when the price is high.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:41:52 AM

Hi all!

For me i think the good time to sell a coin is when theres is a major announcement happen. Im sure prices will increase in that matter and also you can get best profit too. Just be updated on what their team project do.
newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:55:30 AM

How to recognize a good time to sell a coin?
There's a lot of youtube videos that gives information on how to make an entrance and exit in the market but it's just a basic thing but anyone can use it such as beginners and advance traders. Just to give you a startup I can suggest to study the RSI, BOL and MACD. I'm not pro but atleast to study those so you have a basic background on how to make a good entry and exit in the market.

how to choose coins that are good to hold because they can give us 10x,100x.
It's impossible to find or to know a coin that would raise 10x in just instant I only see that in gambling games. But it's not impossible for a coin to increase its price by 10x but it would took some time especially if the coin has large volume.

Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:22:04 AM

Hi all!

i would recommend to sell a part of the rewards if the price looks good. currently i am not talking about an x10 or x100 but if the ico price was reached. unfortunately this is a rarity in many projects Undecided
babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 12:13:35 PM

To do this, you must be able to analyze the project. Only if you can define the criteria of a successful project and to give a correct assessment of his team, the idea, perspective, technology, then you'll know what to do with the coins that you have srabotala and whether they will be profitable.

Marvel101

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:12:57 PM

I have this strategy, I sell as soon as there is an opportunity to sell. If I do not sell immediately, then usually then the price drops significantly.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 02:06:51 PM

I have this strategy, I sell as soon as there is an opportunity to sell. If I do not sell immediately, then usually then the price drops significantly.
Better than to regret by keep holding it, if you are already satisfied with how the results might be, selling your tokens will always be the hard part
as it can be done untimely and can ruined everything in terms of gaining profits, you have to set your goals and be in safe side when you are planning to
sell your assets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: