Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:06:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin?  (Read 27871 times)
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:09:55 AM

Sell when the altcoin price or your asset increases. Maybe with that you can see when you have to sell. Because you can't sell when the price of your coins decreases. Because everyone sells their coins when the price is high or at least more than when they buy coins.

Sometimes when we selling our coin, the price just start of bullish run. I am agree that we should selling our coin at high price and i think having knowledge on technical skill is important to know when the right time to sell.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:13:57 AM

In any asset you can't say perfectly that when to sell and buy a particular item. Just you have to wait and you automatically get an indication of buy and sell. Particularly when we talk about the cryptocurrency you have to keep your asset patiently and wait while the Bitcoin first take a bearish mood then you can sell your crypto coin.
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:34:01 AM

I think every new coin listed on exchange has probability of dump in the first instance as many are ready to take profit once it hit market .

But I see team and exchange which the project got listed to be major things to look out for if the project will survive as market decision and volume generating is key to the success of any project which comes from the exchange and the team also has a lot to do regard the building of the project.

So the survive is easy if listed on good exchange which will easy the stress for the team to focus on building just imagine a token got listed on latoken and the next thing is 100% dump while a project got listed on binance and the price skyrocket to 2x or even more .

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

Roobet

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:07:19 AM

It is easy: When everyone say time to buy such potential coins, it's time to think of taking profits (if you already have coins previously) or staying away (by keeping your funds in your wallets). In contrast, when everyone say time to sell because price can fall much deeper, even to zero; it's time to greedily buy cheap coins. Do we need a precious lunch with Buffet to know it, nope.

efrenbilantok

Activity: 576
Merit: 39

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:14:50 AM

When you know to yourself that you are making a profit if you sell then that is the good time to sell, waiting for more profit may go into the other way so you must always secure your profits.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:25:25 AM

i think some people specially experience trader do reasearch first before buy, or hold it for longterm.
nobody know how to recognize and sell ath price. maybe they make their target.
because of you just being greed, you wont get anything and lose.

Yes, we have to check the price of coins at what price we buy them in the market, once if we make a profit on the investment we made definitely will help us to sell them when we made some profit. So it is always good to watch the market because we don't know when the prices will increase in the market suddenly.
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:27:15 AM

How to decide when to sell: it all depends on your strategy. if you are an investor, it is up to you to decide how much profit you will get from the coins. And never regret your decisions. So God was pleased. To maintain health, you need to remember that money is not important in life. Play here. There are UPS and downs. We have to accept everything. Need to learn.

Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:30:52 AM

holding a reward from bounty can be very dangerous but if you can choose the right one it will be of benefit in the future. One of the best way to choose the right coin to hodl is to look out for projects with good partnerships, when a project has a good partnership, the probability of success is very high.
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:53:57 AM

If I know any trick or a strategy I will not share it to you. This is how cruel the cryptocurrency world is. All we see is the same generic answer like if you see potential in it but the question is how can you tell which coin has potential in the first place.
jonaire99

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:04:20 AM

If your tokens has potential, its price will likely go up in the future and get its benefits if you have the patience to wait. Tokens from bounty rewards are usually above the ICO price on its initial listing but it will surely go down later because of price dumping caused by investors and bounty hunters that want to take early profits. To ensure the quality of your token rewards from the bounty campaign, do your own research first before joining the campaign.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:11:26 AM

If I know any trick or a strategy I will not share it to you. This is how cruel the cryptocurrency world is. All we see is the same generic answer like if you see potential in it but the question is how can you tell which coin has potential in the first place.

If I know any trick or a strategy I will not share it to you
Why ? Your only saying that you are selfish but you maybe right because they say that others strategy may not work with others . so instead of wasting your time teaching others why cant you just save your precious time and keep your strategy a secret .

the question is how can you tell which coin has potential in the first place.
Thats easy . just check the coins info , check its source , check its specs .  see if that suits you or if you think that a coin can attract other people  .
dubprodigy
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:21:44 AM

Sell High Buy Low =-)
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:24:10 AM

holding a reward from bounty can be very dangerous but if you can choose the right one it will be of benefit in the future. One of the best way to choose the right coin to hodl is to look out for projects with good partnerships, when a project has a good partnership, the probability of success is very high.
Actually it's not a matter of strategic partnership. but the products produced by the team are potential in the future? because if the partnership is strategic but their product does not have good potential in the future this is the same.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
thehulkk

Activity: 442

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:28:48 AM

The first thing you need to know is whether it is a good currency or a shit coin. If it is a potential currency you can keep it until you reach the desired price. If it's a junk coin, maybe you should sell it now. To evaluate a currency you should keep an eye on many aspects of it, such as development teams, media sites etc ..

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:37:31 AM

If you participated in an excellent bounty campaign and you were paid all the coins in full, it makes sense to wait for their growth. A good time to sell is during a cool release of a project. At this time, the coin may have large volumes of trades and increased price.

uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:43:08 AM

The first thing you need to know is whether it is a good currency or a shit coin. If it is a potential currency you can keep it until you reach the desired price. If it's a junk coin, maybe you should sell it now. To evaluate a currency you should keep an eye on many aspects of it, such as development teams, media sites etc ..

I think it should explain what to analyze an altcoin is shit or not. For example, when the project no longer has a support to reply to the community on telegram, there is no update of the project schedule on Twitter, nor any commits on github. That's when you should sell all that altcoin as soon as possible
Chika08

Activity: 544
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:46:31 AM

You don't really need people to dictate to you when to buy or sell like they do in a pump and dump groups. You need to have a plan on your investments and follow it believing in your instincts else you need a financial advisor
RDNX

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:50:35 AM

Hi all!
I and many of us here earned a lot coins form bounty campaigns. And I have real dilemma: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin? How to avoid loosing everything by holding coins that will die, but also how to choose coins that are good to hold because they can give us 10x,100x.
Thank you for your comments Wink.

Based on my experience, if you got your coins from bounty campaign, I suggest you sell immediately on exchange.
If you think that the project has a great plan and future, you can buy back again on a lower price.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:54:39 AM

I certainly agree is development. Because with that, of course the project really develops and it will have an impact on the price. If there is no development, of course it is a rubbish coin and most likely it will not grow in the future. So you can understand the development.
swivel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 645

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 10:12:59 AM

For me, a good time to sell, if the coin is traded at the price of ICO. Sometimes it is better to fix a small profit than to wait for x10 or x100. In order to keep the coin in the portfolio until better times, it must have large investors and partners, and for more profit you need to wait for bullrun.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: