Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:36:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin?  (Read 27871 times)
abs350

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 07:34:46 PM

But set your target. In cryptomarket  coin pump and dump according to Coin News so be careful and do not be greedy and sell the coin once you achieve your target .
I agree greed - This is only a minus your side because as soon as you earn you enter more and more if you overexpose your coins you will lose later.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:31:29 PM

The time when all the coins gave X's passed, now it is rather an exception to the rules, especially when we are talking about coins earned in bounty companies. As a rule, such coins from new projects that are hard to gain a foothold in the market. Sell as soon as possible.
Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

Roobet

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:17:58 AM

There are so many potential outlier factors, but results of Google trend can give us a good raw signal on what's going on with bitcoin, as well as other altcoins [that have acceptable daily volume]. Now, let's take a look at the following article on Google Trends Bitcoin Searches, a Key Price Indicator, Turn Mega Bullish. As I wrote, Google Trend Result just give us a raw signal, that should be confirmed by other factors, that don't be mention here. When the Google Trend Chart shows another spike, it will be time to seriously think of selling your bitcoins, and wait.

kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:16:31 AM

To find out if the price of your coin increases or decreases you need to research carefully, because if you invest in the coin at a low cost and sold when the price of your coin rises the money you earn will increase.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:32:44 AM

If I now receive a valid bounty, I will sell it immediately because the market is currently growing well. So the prices of the projects will be good at the present time, but if the market falls sharply again, it will not be good to hold.
leonair

Activity: 1274
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 05:26:52 AM

for myself sometimes I have my own trend in my own way by looking at the graph of price increases. if the price increase goes up a few percent in a few days it can be a sign to sell, and if indeed higher up can make a sale before experiencing a dump
Quite right for me, my strategy is if a coin increases its price for no reason at all then there would be a price downfall that will eventually follow.

And most of all if Bitcoin goes down most of the altcoins goes down too and that's an obvious indicator for all crypto traders out there. There's no continuous uptrend though so we must be discipline enough to decide whether to sell out or not.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Litzki1990

Activity: 1246
Merit: 346

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 05:59:27 AM

Will it depends on your strategy how much your target to earn profit, if you want to earn big profit just like 100% you must take the long term hold. But for me i always look at the development of the project before i make my decision when i am going to sell.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:42:03 AM

It is really hard to recognize the good coins. Sometimes the coin we assume to be rising in price falls all of a sudden. Likewise, the undervalued and underrated coins go up in prices. So luck plays a bit role I believe. But in case of already established and reputed coins like Ethereum, bitcoin, ripple, eos, neo, tron etc, their price does not fluctuate too much. And there is investment security in such coins to some extent.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:57:27 AM

When looking at coins that have been earned from bounty, it is very difficult. For almost every new coin, the price drops as soon as it get son the exchanges, and going by price movement alone it can be difficult to see what is good fro the long term. This is why it is important before choosing a bounty campaign that you do a lot of research and pick a coin that you think has great prospects. Don't just go for anything that has a high % bounty share.
Bitcoin Smith

Activity: 952
Merit: 305

HODL! Because it's unstoppable

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 07:03:15 AM

Hi all!
I and many of us here earned a lot coins form bounty campaigns. And I have real dilemma: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin? How to avoid loosing everything by holding coins that will die, but also how to choose coins that are good to hold because they can give us 10x,100x.
Thank you for your comments Wink.

I think this is the not the correct time to sell a coin we should wait little more.

If you are a merit source feel free to visit Indian Board where currently there is no active merit sources available
Support Application for Merit Source - TheUltraElite
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 08:36:33 AM

for me the right time to sell the altcoins is when their value is higher than the value what they had when they were bought / obtained even if the gain is little i sell them for having liquidated and being able to reinvest
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:40:49 AM

As my good friend told me once: you will never buy at the best price and won't sell at the best as well.
You never know, all we have just feeling where the money will flow, so we have to count with that.

DmitFomin

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:25:35 AM

I do the same, buy if I see a big drawdown and place an order on the sale at a higher price in order to make a profit, after which I wait for the price to rise to this mark. Yes, the profit is not very high, but this method works, although there is not always a chance to lose money.

BTC $1 mln
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:45:24 AM

Selling a coin is really hard specially a crypto coin because  we can never if the coin will rise or fall in the long run. So i think it is always depend on our own decision. But we also need to take care of making a decision for us to earn and not to loss a huge amount of profit, because in crypto we need to make sure every decision that we make because it involves money.
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:04:08 PM

As my good friend told me once: you will never buy at the best price and won't sell at the best as well.
You never know, all we have just feeling where the money will flow, so we have to count with that.
Because you will be greedy if you are always looking for the best price, worst is because of your greediness, you'll end up not selling it at the right time.
Just stay on plan, sell if necessary and don't hold back because you still want more.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

Roobet

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:32:01 PM

Selling a coin is really hard specially a crypto coin because  we can never if the coin will rise or fall in the long run. So i think it is always depend on our own decision. But we also need to take care of making a decision for us to earn and not to loss a huge amount of profit, because in crypto we need to make sure every decision that we make because it involves money.
it is key to notice and remember for crypto traders, if a coin rises in folds (such as two-fold, three-fold, and so on), not rises in percentage, that coin will have to decrease nearly back to what it starts. It is just a matter of time, that how long will it take to see that coin drops back to where it starts. Therefore, I agree that we hardly to identify exactly where to cash out and maximize profits, but it is so easy to know that coin will drop back, and wait to buy them back at much cheaper price, at nearly beginning price of its growth.

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:37:31 PM

Being wise inside this market will give you some good hints when you need to sell your assets, each time you get something good and you are in a profitable position make it a habit to assess and analyze, market volatility can't both hurt you or bring you good earnings, use the situation in the right direction and timing.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:57:24 PM

It is wise to choose the coins that you have to buy and have the potential and longterm to make sure that you have a profit and when there is profit in the purchase of only coins, the sale is immediately due to the possibility of falling prices.

Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:53:17 PM

if we want to take profits that are many times as good as we save them as long as we want, because all altcoins don't directly have very high values after going down to the market will definitely have a falling value, as well as we are patient and persevering.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:06:42 PM

The good time exists for a while in the market but it disappears if the trader doesn't care about its existence. Timing is not a small factor in the trading but choosing the good time requires experience with at least 2-3 years. The best time to sell when everyone else buys and buy while everyone talks about selling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: