Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:34:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Bitcoin for Etherum for Profit - legit or scam? Your evidence please!  (Read 115 times)
DreamBliss (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:09:42 PM

So I am researching a process my mom found where you go to a site (they are all roughly the same) and you enter your email address, your Etherum address and the amounts, then you swap say 0.01 BTC for 0.5 (actually 0.3 now) ETH. This usually nets a small profit around $12.00.

I do not have examples of the site addresses I am referring to. That information is on my mom's computer and I am waiting for her to email me. I did start a thread at r/cryptocurrency but they auto-deleted it because I didn't have enough karma, so I lost my whole post! Very frustrating!

I am not interested in anyone's personal opinions here. I know there is profit to be made trading in this way, profit worth investing the time. I just want your proof or personal experience as to why this is a legitimate way to earn some money or why it is a scam. I require evidence baking up your statements.

If there is a legitimate way to earn real profit trading coins back and forth, I would like to know about it, so please post any links related to this and detail your personal experience with the process. Thank you!

I appreciate your help with this!
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 12:58:49 PM

So I am researching a process my mom found where you go to a site (they are all roughly the same) and you enter your email address, your Etherum address and the amounts, then you swap say 0.01 BTC for 0.5 (actually 0.3 now) ETH. This usually nets a small profit around $12.00.

I do not have examples of the site addresses I am referring to. That information is on my mom's computer and I am waiting for her to email me. I did start a thread at r/cryptocurrency but they auto-deleted it because I didn't have enough karma, so I lost my whole post! Very frustrating!

I am not interested in anyone's personal opinions here. I know there is profit to be made trading in this way, profit worth investing the time. I just want your proof or personal experience as to why this is a legitimate way to earn some money or why it is a scam. I require evidence baking up your statements.

If there is a legitimate way to earn real profit trading coins back and forth, I would like to know about it, so please post any links related to this and detail your personal experience with the process. Thank you!

If you are trading on a cryptocurrency exchange, then the BTC / ETH pair is offered by the exchange itself and what’s more, there is nothing illegal about it.
 What kind of coins to trade for profit is just your business.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 01:20:41 PM

Prices on exchanges changes regularly. There are many windows where you can profit from the price difference in different exchanges. That's an Arbitrage trading. You buy it from an exchange and withdraws it to sell in another one. But you should also consider other factors like fees and delay between deposits.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:28:33 PM

If you are trading on a cryptocurrency exchange, then the BTC / ETH pair is offered by the exchange itself and what’s more, there is nothing illegal about it.
 What kind of coins to trade for profit is just your business.
very true especially coins like bitcoin and ethereum can be said to be a business to get a profit as well as shares. so there is nothing illegal in my opinion too

Tipstar

Activity: 1806
Merit: 298

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:33:19 PM

Yes it's completely legit but you are not going to make any good profit unless you automatize the process. The transaction fees, withdrawal fees, changing price as well as transacting time are going to affect your calculations. But if you start with a large liquidity and do it regularly than you would have a net positive profit.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:41:58 PM

You're probably talking about normal and completely legal arbitration here. You can do it manually, but you probably will not make a lot of money on it because transfer fees between exchanges are quite large. On one exchange, there are no good moments for arbitrage, because there are a lot of bots on each and they are very fast, so manually you almost always lose.

The service you will like or need is something of a sort of this https://arbidex.uk.com/

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DreamBliss (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:46:27 PM

Thank you.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:58:22 PM

Go to an exchane then buy bitcoin with ethereum or ethereum with bitcoin based on what you want to buy and then sell them one against other when you can see the price difference just simple and it is called trading.
clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:28:47 PM

I don't know how they can make a profit or they are capable of doing that. But I know some SWAP apps on the net. But I know some swap platform they are making SWAP with lots of coins. And I think it may possible.

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:57:51 PM

This simple method is indeed a lot done by traders for a long time, not infrequently this method has provided many positive results for the culprit, with a note both have a sharp level of fluctuation so that in each hour it can give us a fair profit. Although the profit we get isn't too large, so will might be better if this method's done repeatedly every hour, so the profit we get will increase.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: