Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:35:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie in crypto trading  (Read 1219 times)
natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:41:55 PM

Hello. I need I suggestion, because I just started trading.
I have a 20 ETC, and I want to trade it, can you suggest me for what to trade it. Maybe even to just hold it?
BTW I have 0.5 ETH. And 200 ELLA, and 100 PIRL(I know that ELLA and PIRL are nothing now, just hodling it.)

Also I want to invest 200$ in crypto right now so you can suggest me something for that too.

PS: I know that this is a Bitcoin forum but I really want to hear oppinion from someone who has experience in crypto world.

You should first monitor the price of coins in the market, and pay attention to which coins are up and down steadily, to avoid losses or cutlose. and in my opinion considering the declining price of ethereum. You should invest it in ethereum coin, which is estimated to be dumped in 2020,
I think that each user of cryptocurrency expects positive changes in the cryptocurrency market in the near future and if we are not reapers, today we can profitably invest in the top ten of the market rating today. There is a great choice to invest your money at your discretion.
It seemed to me that today only big whales or certain groups of cryptocurrency users are still trading, who, thanks to the manipulation of the cryptocurrency market, have the opportunity to earn income, and everyone else simply sells to stay afloat.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:54:01 PM

I have a 20 ETC, and I want to trade it, can you suggest me for what to trade it. Maybe even to just hold it?
BTW I have 0.5 ETH. And 200 ELLA, and 100 PIRL(I know that ELLA and PIRL are nothing now, just hodling it.)

Also I want to invest 200$ in crypto right now so you can suggest me something for that too.

PS: I know that this is a Bitcoin forum but I really want to hear oppinion from someone who has experience in crypto world.
Invest in ETH and BTC now. These coins would certainly bring some profits even when the market is down in day trading. Choose top 10 coins from coinmarketcap, analyse and invest. Look for exchange where the coin you have chosen has good volume and marketcap.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:06:53 PM

for me, your capital is enough to make short-term trading. choose a number of potential coins in binance using the scalping method. buy bnb, or other coins that are popular there.
do not save your capital in one basket.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:53:02 PM

Invest in ETH and BTC now. These coins would certainly bring some profits even when the market is down in day trading. Choose top 10 coins from coinmarketcap, analyse and invest. Look for exchange where the coin you have chosen has good volume and marketcap.
Exactly.Invest only in top 10 coins because these will eventually give you huge profits particularly when bull run comes.And having ETH and BTC are really good choices because these two are considered the most potential coins in the market.Keep on studying the crypto market so you will gain more valuable ideas which will mold you to be a good trader in time.

cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 09:59:21 PM

Don't be concerned about small matters any coin can be freely conversed in this forum even though this is a Bitcoin forum although you need to watch out for certain categories since the moderators make use of that certain categories of each aspects. Even though I'm a beginner at trading it seems you have found a good way of investing with your money, and if it crossed your mind see to it that you have also invested in Bitcoin.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:17:50 PM

for me, your capital is enough to make short-term trading. choose a number of potential coins in binance using the scalping method. buy bnb, or other coins that are popular there.
It is a big consideration and profits really matter of how much we invested capital we out into trading. It is a big deal actually and might be a tough decision for us cause we know how tricky is the market today. It could be a big loss for us we are wrong into our decisions and selected the wrong coins for trades.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:32:59 AM

In my opinion, don't trade much. Spend a lot of time monitoring the market, reading book and other online articles about trading. You can also watch a few youtube videos about trading it would help you in future.

Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:19:39 PM

In my opinion, don't trade much. Spend a lot of time monitoring the market, reading book and other online articles about trading. You can also watch a few youtube videos about trading it would help you in future.
It is very important to have knowledge for new trader, as we know treading is all about knowledge and information, without knowledge it is very risky to trade specially for new trader, being patient is important part of trading, new traders should trade for long term then get for long term, so there are so many ways to get that knowledge as you have mentioned above.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:09:04 PM

It is very important to have knowledge for new trader, as we know treading is all about knowledge and information, without knowledge it is very risky to trade specially for new trader, being patient is important part of trading, new traders should trade for long term then get for long term, so there are so many ways to get that knowledge as you have mentioned above.
I think that you need to do practical exercises, too, with a small starting capital. You need to gain practical experience in any case, because the theory will not go far. To many users of cryptocurrency today self-taught and studied the market in practice, rather than using books.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:04:50 AM

It is very important to have knowledge for new trader, as we know trading is all about knowledge and information, without knowledge it is very risky to trade specially for new trader, being patient is important part of trading, new traders should trade for long term then get for long term, so there are so many ways to get that knowledge as you have mentioned above.
Indeed! Knowledge is important, it would be a great help for us to gain skills and bunch of experiences that would lead towards success. The first step in crypto consciousness is understanding blockchain technology. An ideal starting point is reading articles, checking online forums and vlogs discussions related to cryptocurrencies. This will help broaden our mind to learning and seeing the possibilities of the potential of blockchain technology. Stop wasting your time and never stop learning. Since market is exceptionally volatile, only invest what you’re willing to part ways with. Learn to diversify, you should be able to spread across the market proportionally so you will still have a good chance to achieve positive returns in one market when another is generating negative returns.
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 12:24:23 AM

There is nothing wrong in trading too much as you're starting. In that way, you'll be able to figure out how to really trade better. However, you should only trade in very small amount as you're just starting. You don't need to spend a lot of time in monitoring the market. What you just need to do is to know how the market moves.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:48:02 AM

There is nothing wrong in trading too much as you're starting.

The more you trade the more you gain experience, but the amount of money at risk should be controlled.

In that way, you'll be able to figure out how to really trade better. However, you should only trade in very small amount as you're just starting. You don't need to spend a lot of time in monitoring the market. What you just need to do is to know how the market moves.

Everyone needs to learn first and learning requires money in trading as theory is not always right, you also need to put it in action.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:14:19 AM

Actually altcoin has higher fluctuacion than BTC, when bullish trend many altcoin offer bigger gainer than BTC. Because now altcoin already oversold so you can buy it and use for long term trading. Choose good altcoin that tradeable on Binance is very good decision because has more probability to rally cause the trading volume is high. My sugestion cor altcoin is ADA, LTC, GVT, BNB, EOS.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
zee11225

Activity: 314

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:30:31 PM

do not save your capital in one basket.
It is better to buy a few coins for trading that have the potential for price increases, the parameters for buying are in the top 10, because this principle is safer than buying one coin and big investment.
To reduce risk and divide profits by having a few coins I believe trading for beginners will not fall, because experience proves holding lots of coins is safer than one coin.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:08:36 AM

There is nothing wrong in trading too much as you're starting. In that way, you'll be able to figure out how to really trade better. However, you should only trade in very small amount as you're just starting. You don't need to spend a lot of time in monitoring the market. What you just need to do is to know how the market moves.
An important lesson for all the newbies coming into this world of trading. Look, we all always learn something first and then go for the practical thing.

From my side, advice is to learn trading. Read about it, look the facts and figures and see how this all is working. This is one of the splendid opportunities to earn from even small investments but you must make sure, you should be well equipped with knowledge before diving into this stream.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:21:39 AM

You should first monitor the price of coins in the market, and pay attention to which coins are up and down steadily, to avoid losses or cutlose. and in my opinion considering the declining price of ethereum. You should invest it in ethereum coin, which is estimated to be dumped in 2020,

How did you know or come to hear of this information about Ethereum dump in 2020? Do you assume this information?, kindly provide source, please. Haven been in trade, trade is not what a newbie should jump into because there is more to it lose than it gain therein. Learn how to trade by practice, read more trades strategies provided on the forum, ensure you are free from emotional stress before venturing into trade.

Don't be deceive with the rise and falls of coins to capitalize your trade techniques on such. Monitory coins has little to do with trade tactics, explore the strategies and gains are sure.   

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Melissa Smile

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:55:39 AM

As for me, day trading is the best option, on every deal you devote 3-5 percents of your deposit and making some profit in small price movements up and down. In addition, Such trades are providing price liquidity and market is running smoothly thanks to that.
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:33:00 PM

As for me, day trading is the best option, on every deal you devote 3-5 percents of your deposit and making some profit in small price movements up and down. In addition, Such trades are providing price liquidity and market is running smoothly thanks to that.

I think that's one advantage of it day trading, liquidity of the market is running and so as the exchange.

But I must tell you that day trading is not for everyone, specially if you are newbie in trading. That's why I quite surprised to find you making profits in this bear market because you are doing day trading. Goodluck to you and hope you don't get greedy at the end and chase for big profits daily.
Noa_Amable

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 01:41:07 PM

you can trade it to BTC or ETH. to major coins
South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 04:24:56 PM

Exactly.Invest only in top 10 coins because these will eventually give you huge profits particularly when bull run comes.And having ETH and BTC are really good choices because these two are considered the most potential coins in the market.Keep on studying the crypto market so you will gain more valuable ideas which will mold you to be a good trader in time.
In fact it is the other way around, it is true that the profits you can get out of the top 10 coins are very good but those are the safest coins to invest in the market, if what you are really after are huge profits then you need to take a risk and invest in coins outside the top 50 or even the top 100, your risk will grow exponentially with such coins but at the same time the rewards grow as well and depending on your objectives that could be a good thing or a bad thing.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████