Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:59:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie in crypto trading  (Read 1219 times)
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 04:27:57 PM

Hello. I need I suggestion, because I just started trading.
I have a 20 ETC, and I want to trade it, can you suggest me for what to trade it. Maybe even to just hold it?
BTW I have 0.5 ETH. And 200 ELLA, and 100 PIRL(I know that ELLA and PIRL are nothing now, just hodling it.)

Also I want to invest 200$ in crypto right now so you can suggest me something for that too.

PS: I know that this is a Bitcoin forum but I really want to hear oppinion from someone who has experience in crypto world.
Convert all the altcoins to major cryptocurrencies and hold ETH or BTC. If you want to try yourself as a trader just trades with major cryptos like ETH. Always buy reliable project's token and hold till get the point that gives you the best profit.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 04:38:31 PM

I have a 20 ETC, and I want to trade it, can you suggest me for what to trade it. Maybe even to just hold it?
BTW I have 0.5 ETH. And 200 ELLA, and 100 PIRL(I know that ELLA and PIRL are nothing now, just hodling it.)

Also I want to invest 200$ in crypto right now so you can suggest me something for that too.

PS: I know that this is a Bitcoin forum but I really want to hear oppinion from someone who has experience in crypto world.

you can trade it to BTC or ETH. to major coins
that's true because to trade bitcoin and ethereum as the main coins is the best thing to get a promising advantage, the question is that both coins are very promising results

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 05:52:07 PM

You should be investing more on bitcoin. Bitcoin might go up anytime soon. Once that happen, your portfolio will go up.

And for the 200 usd you should be buying some of these coins: TRX, LTC, and try to have more eth.

You should be hodling your 20 ETC.

gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 06:00:09 PM

Convert all the altcoins to major cryptocurrencies and hold ETH or BTC. If you want to try yourself as a trader just trades with major cryptos like ETH. Always buy reliable project's token and hold till get the point that gives you the best profit.
Not everything is that easy, the main point is what market do you use to trade? because every market I think every day there are always superior coins and always changing every day so if you want to trade just follow the news on the market, don't just change to the main coin
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 07:57:36 PM

Exactly.Invest only in top 10 coins because these will eventually give you huge profits particularly when bull run comes.And having ETH and BTC are really good choices because these two are considered the most potential coins in the market.Keep on studying the crypto market so you will gain more valuable ideas which will mold you to be a good trader in time.
In fact it is the other way around, it is true that the profits you can get out of the top 10 coins are very good but those are the safest coins to invest in the market, if what you are really after are huge profits then you need to take a risk and invest in coins outside the top 50 or even the top 100, your risk will grow exponentially with such coins but at the same time the rewards grow as well and depending on your objectives that could be a good thing or a bad thing.
Read about them. These two are splendid coins with enormous profits ratios. Although in these days al the coins are giving bad numbers but still people are earning fantastic from these two supreme coins. ETH is too cheap and it suits to every pocket but bitcoin, yeah it is a bit fluffy.

But, when you get maximum know how about them, try to map them to your needs. Perhaps, one is better for me, wouldn’t be better for you so decide yourself.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 08:06:22 PM

you can trade it to BTC or ETH. to major coins
Starting from small market cap coins can be harmful to OP's trading journey. Better keep playing with big and steady growing coins and never afford the trading amount that you can't afford to lose in single position.
crypteris

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 10:45:38 AM

If you want to trade start with a small amount first. As you are a newbie I suggest you stick to top 10-20 more or less reliable cryptocurrencies for trading. The choice of best crypto is as important as the reliability of a chosen trading platform. In this regard, I’d recommend you Cex https://cex.io/eth-btc as a good place to start trading, due to its intuitive interface. For diversification of your portfolio, you can invest in Monero, Stellar or IOTA but first, do your own research.
Bushrat Jahan

Activity: 397
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:11:26 AM

Before investing your money please do some research regarding crypto-currencies because without knowing about this platform you can't get success. You muct have learned about fundamental as well as technical analysis and also have patience. From my point you view, while you are newbie in trading then firstly select top 20 crypto-currencies then try to buy those at low cost, i believe that it will be profitable for you.       
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 01:35:22 PM

That's a good start keep holding that and add more in the future.
You can search it on the internet like the above says you have a good chance making it easy if you searched it through the internet on the top altcoin or token. Since newbies lacks the knowledge to apprehend such analysis we have to rely on top listings but even though some lack that we have to speculate a particular that is your liking and invest after it has good results.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:25:42 PM

Good to see that you have ethereum in your wallet. But thw other coin tjat you mentioned Im not familiar with that I do not know if that are high chnace to increase or no potential. Im really thankful because there is someone like you that have still interest to invest again to crypto and I hope there is a lot of people like you,  you are inspiration to all of the people who already leave because you show to them you still herw and willing.  You can add more ethereum with your $200 and you get more than 2 ethereum right now to the current price.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:42:10 PM

You can search it on the internet like the above says you have a good chance making it easy if you searched it through the internet on the top altcoin or token. Since newbies lacks the knowledge to apprehend such analysis we have to rely on top listings but even though some lack that we have to speculate a particular that is your liking and invest after it has good results.
Yes because to become a trader knowledge matters allot, the more you will learn the more you will be safe being a trader, it is very important for new traders to know when and where they should buy their coin, holding is very important thing and after holding only patience can help you, it is very important to keep your emotions away to become a good trader.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 06:14:35 PM

The newbie traders can still not rely on the top coins if they want,  but for sure security of their money I will agree to you that they need to buy more top or rank coins because the price will not easily down compared to the other coins because the foundation or supporterd is not strong.
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:18:25 PM

As for new it is better for you to play safe as Currently market is undefined for the next movement ,you can go with main stream crypto or just btc to play safe or invest in some good ieo or ico for good returns.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:14:49 PM

As for new it is better for you to play safe as Currently market is undefined for the next movement ,you can go with main stream crypto or just btc to play safe or invest in some good ieo or ico for good returns.
To look something that have assurance, we should have to choose the top coins in the market rather than of participating ICO. Though ICO/IEO have that also some percentage but it usually give us losses especially when it don't have a working product as mostly price goes down after the end of the bounty programs.
So I suggest for beginners, better to look the existing coins to trades which it have already enough volume and have a good market value.
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:17:23 PM

we must have exact plan before decided something .investing in crypto market as we know was very risky and analize which is that be good coins for us very difficult.we should make trading plan on it.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:59:22 PM

we must have exact plan before decided something .investing in crypto market as we know was very risky and analize which is that be good coins for us very difficult.we should make trading plan on it.
Proper analysis is good for the trading platform. But we must take risk in trading because we don't know the future possibilities and how our investment will make profit. If I believe my crypto it will never disappoint my investment so continuous involvement is necessary in all the time and newbie investors are concentrate in small scale trading because this will guide you the further trading.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
frankcastle19

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:03:29 AM

Is trading crypto better than just investing in crypto?
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:33:47 AM

You said that Holding is another option means you are capable of doing such?if does then why need to trade and risking it when you can just let it stay in the wallet and wait for the growth,from the moment you posted this thread ethereum price grows almost %50 .so if in were you better stick to it and just hold the coins
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:06:00 AM

For $ 200, I think you should buy the tokens of IEO projects supported by large exchanges to have the opportunity to x3 x5 your capital. currently there is no failure of an IEO project and it always brings great profits to investors. You can see BTT, FET, TOP, ...

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:53:47 PM

Best option for the beginner like him tho, what other beginners do is that they buy many coins and try to hold them listening to fake ads on youtube or somewhere in the internet. Ethereum and Bitcoin ( or other high capitalized coins) is the best option to trade or hold as a beginner.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████