Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:00:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Its Ethereum  (Read 7444 times)
RoninGaijin
Copper Member

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 12:13:07 AM

I understand the trepidation, but it's really not time to panic quite yet. This market will be volatile for some time. Patience is key.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IndianaJons

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:02:49 PM

I have couple of ethereum holders as friend and right now they are in worries about the upcoming hardfork ,well this is my opinion
-the upcoming hardfork is just an upgrade ,don't expect extra coins for holding ETH
-its ethereum damn it, If you are thinking it might lose value after the upgrade you are wrong ,I don't say its impossible but of all coins out there ETH stands out ,its no shit coin and remember the dev is a smart guy ,he knows what's best ,either it goes POS or not ETH is still a champ
 Don't dump or live to regret it.

Do not worry. With Ethereum will be all right. After hardfork you will not notice any changes for yourself. The new coin itself will appear in your wallet.

superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:48:08 PM

I don't think the cost of Ethereum will drop much after it's updated, but it's likely to happen. In any case, there are a few days left and we will soon find out.
getrichquack

Activity: 162

Need money

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:56:03 PM

Your friend should hold ETH and don't worry. It will take a certain time period to ETH back and I am sure it will come back. Soon!!!

bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:10:09 PM

Same here, I don’t think ETH will lost its value much after the fork. In any case, it is good to hold ETH for the long term. The price is low in this market situation, the profit will be massive after market recover.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:10:31 PM

The choices we choose will determine our own future, I don't worry about ethereum and still choose ethereum, because I believe ethereum will grow and have a bright future.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:39:50 PM

I have couple of ethereum holders as friend and right now they are in worries about the upcoming hardfork ,well this is my opinion
-the upcoming hardfork is just an upgrade ,don't expect extra coins for holding ETH
-its ethereum damn it, If you are thinking it might lose value after the upgrade you are wrong ,I don't say its impossible but of all coins out there ETH stands out ,its no shit coin and remember the dev is a smart guy ,he knows what's best ,either it goes POS or not ETH is still a champ

I'll pick up every single eth if it drops below 20$, really Smiley I don't believe that it could happen, but it's the market and if something goes wrong and everybody is panic - let it be so. I'm too long at this market to panic sell with every single market drop.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:56:04 PM

Ethereum is a good coin, but sometimes, you just have to be careful, most especially for short term investors.
I could not just imagine that it can be manipulated even when the hardfork is yet to come.
My expectation was that there will be continual growth till the, but everything now looks different.
3core

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 11:58:30 PM

so many coin are on ethereum blockchasin, ethereum will a lot of support, it's better to hold and not sell cheaply.

ceteris paribus
/ˌkɛtərɪs ˈparɪbʊs/
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:53:26 AM

There are 2 more forks which was meant to give new coin but for your info, both of those are fake. One is ethereum classic vision and another is ethereum nova. Since ETH is going to change itself to PoS, people will possibly invest some more money to ETH. PoS coins give some staking rewards and it will be a good chance to accumulate some more ETH.
Yes, both coins that have been talked about a lot lately, like separating from ethereum on January 11 and 12 - ETN and ETCV, turned out to be fraud. In both cases, it all came down to taking possession of the secret keys of the ethereum holders' purses under the pretext of issuing free forks. Unfortunately, this once again showed the current threatening level of cryptocurrency fraud.
However, we will go further and wait in three days for the long-awaited improvements in ethereum. Let us hope that they will raise this coin to a new qualitative level.

funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:17:14 AM

There are 2 more forks which was meant to give new coin but for your info, both of those are fake. One is ethereum classic vision and another is ethereum nova. Since ETH is going to change itself to PoS, people will possibly invest some more money to ETH. PoS coins give some staking rewards and it will be a good chance to accumulate some more ETH.
Yes, both coins that have been talked about a lot lately, like separating from ethereum on January 11 and 12 - ETN and ETCV, turned out to be fraud. In both cases, it all came down to taking possession of the secret keys of the ethereum holders' purses under the pretext of issuing free forks. Unfortunately, this once again showed the current threatening level of cryptocurrency fraud.
However, we will go further and wait in three days for the long-awaited improvements in ethereum. Let us hope that they will raise this coin to a new qualitative level.

Your expectation from ETN and ETCV should not be high. Very likely SCAM in these two projects!

No need to worry about Ethereum Constantinapole. It's already done by the official Ethereum community, and I think it's a very good upgrade.
Maria Dent

Activity: 74
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:19:59 AM

Eth is a good investment choice as its technique and also it got the smart contract feature. The best part of it is that the price of ETH is not expensive as bitcoin. So it is worth to invest in long run. Ethereum is the best of all altcoins and proven for many years that it dominates of all altcoins because of it's technology that are been trusted by most crypto enthusiast. Ethereum always stands next at bitcoin and if bitcoin will not pursue innovation specially on their technology. I will buy Ethereum After the major decline, the ETH price has seen a strong reversal and come back to its normal price.Ethereum is best in long term investment because it grows high at the market as years passed by. Invest at ethereum then hold it longer for sure ethereum will gives you high profits in the future.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:55:35 AM

Your expectation from ETN and ETCV should not be high. Very likely SCAM in these two projects!

No need to worry about Ethereum Constantinapole. It's already done by the official Ethereum community, and I think it's a very good upgrade.

those two cases were obviously trying to scam people taking advantage of a drama in the market and they used the fact that most people are very uninformed when it comes to anything technical.
otherwise ETH hardfork is still a very risky move and it can end up splitting the network into two and end up with two different coins that crash the price of it both.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
SMOKEU

Activity: 495

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:16:17 PM

there is no reason to panic for that ethereum fork.. it has nothing to do with the ethereum price.. just hold ethereum

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 03:50:53 PM

I also think holding Ethereum for long time can bring a nice profit, and the team behind Ethereum will do all they can do to develop it and community will support Ethereum.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:28:32 PM

Yes. Ethereum is everywhere now and each and everyday, more people invest in this coin because of its popularity and huge profits it can generate so keep holding ethereum if you have bought some.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
harsi123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:40:49 PM

I also think holding Ethereum for long time can bring a nice profit, and the team behind Ethereum will do all they can do to develop it and community will support Ethereum.
I think so too I am very good at ethereum and he always in my wallet I support him for long-term investments and I like
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:42:47 PM

Ethereum's price looking good for now atleast bitcoin pumping up same to ethereum condition for me bitcoin is same to ethereum as well for pumping and dumping.
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 07:25:01 PM

Hardfork ETH is not a concern, developers are working to improve the coin.  I am sure that ETH has a future, I myself hold this coin, and there is no doubt, much less anxiety.  Since I decided to invest in Ethereum.  It's my personal opinion.  What do you do, the decision to take only you.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 08:17:26 PM

Ethereum's price looking good for now atleast bitcoin pumping up same to ethereum condition for me bitcoin is same to ethereum as well for pumping and dumping.
It has been up more than it was after the fork.

But I don't think it's the sole reason why the price has pumped. And also, the thread has been going to off topic discussion, the question of op is just about the upgrade, Constantinople which was done.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: