Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:45:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I know the trustworthyness of a new coin?  (Read 856 times)
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:36:34 PM

Technically you cant possibly tell 100% sure that the token will be successful or not, because of the volatility of the market that the project is depending on. You can just try to invest to the coins that are trusted and listed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Benebit

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:45:02 PM

A live and working product or at least an interactive prototype is always a good start, a large following on social media with regular engagement and updates from the team.  Also you could check to see that are a legitimately registered business...

As mentioned several times already, you just need thoroughly research and look closely into the details. How are they qualified? what financial backing do they have to support the network? etc. These are questions you should be able to find answers to if the project is legit...if not hold on to your pennies and stick to the top 10.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:45:45 PM

If you really want to know the worthiness of the new coin try to look on their platform and study if this coin will have potential in the future. Furthermore, I think it takes time to study if the coin will worthy to invest but if you want in a new coin try to check their website and the team.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:51:39 PM

Hi people,
I am relatively new in this field. Having done some "trading" of alt coins in 2018, I would like to seek the opinion of more experienced traders and hopefully gain an insight as to how can I better differentiate coins with higher potential and coins which are basically crap.

Thanks in advance!

Trading altcoins require good skills

Patience
Intelligence
Smartness and speed

Patience while doing your research
Intelligence to figure focal information about the altcoins
Smartness and speed to send tokens to exchange and cash out your profit
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:36:20 AM

Hi people,
I am relatively new in this field. Having done some "trading" of alt coins in 2018, I would like to seek the opinion of more experienced traders and hopefully gain an insight as to how can I better differentiate coins with higher potential and coins which are basically crap.

Thanks in advance!
This is a question I have answered over and over again and will not stop answering it until everyone gets, you can identify the trustworthiness of a coin/token by studying the project behind those coin to see how feasible the project is.
We did not just jump into the purchase of bitcoin because we had faith that it would be worth a lot someday but because we read satoshi white paper and saw the feasibility of the project. So in one word, just do your own due diligence.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
frchowe214

Activity: 402

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:44:35 AM

New coins won't make it into the top 100 of coinmarketcap but that doesn't mean they are crap. Cheap if the team is real and actively promoting the coin, also check activity on github to see how many commits they have done recently

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:49:48 AM

I am not very experienced in trading, but I know a little about how coins that can be traded like Altcoiin that have a stable price might have a chance to increase and besides that you don't just focus on just one coin, prioritize a few other coins to get more profit .

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Marksmanio

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 07:58:55 AM

For getting a trustworthy coin you have to research continuously. you have to stay with it always need to gather more information , data and analyse them. i think you will get  the right coin.
Without trusting other saying, you just follow yourself by research.
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:37:40 AM

Hi people,

Thanks in advance!
In general, valuable SGD will receive the attention of most investors. You only need to pay attention to some cryptocurrency information websites, so it is easy to find investment targets.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:52:11 AM

Hi people,

Thanks in advance!

Basically the best thing you can do to determine which altcoin have a high potential to shine in the market is check first the white paper: this include their roadmap and how the project works in that case you can gain knowledge if the project have a strong fundamental to run in a long term. Consider also the team behind the project because in this kind of industry there's a lot of scammer in the market, if you do this step you can decide which altcoin have a potential and which altcoin is scam(shitcoin).

jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:01:00 AM

Technically you cant possibly tell 100% sure that the token will be successful or not, because of the volatility of the market that the project is depending on. You can just try to invest to the coins that are trusted and listed.
There is no good in investing new coins for me because most of it are down due to market trend. There are only few new coins listed that made a market price increase because most of it are down. Meaning investing in a new coin even if it is a promising coin is not a guarantee that you will get what you expect. But still if you will not risk then you will not going to earn also. It is very hard to decide in the case like this but if you are willing to risk and invest then do more research before putting your money into that project.

JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:02:01 AM

A new coin should not be trusted, everything in here cannot be trusted since you cannot guarantee your money will back in profit or not.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:11:39 AM

Hi people,

Thanks in advance!

The basic tools one can use to detect or rather differentiate good coins from bad coins lied strictly on the problem the said coins came to solve, the prospect of the coins, team behind the project. These tools had actually helped me figured out the best project or rather the best coins that will produce great profit in the future, these are my personal tools as shared.

sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 10:12:57 AM

The most general rule for newcomers to evaluate the "trust-worthiness" of a coin is to look at its relative position (not immediately after a pump though) and trade volume on coinmarketcap. Most of the shitty coins are way down the chart and are bear bigger risks (also potential rewards though) when you buy them. You can then go further to find more about them in their various descriptions, as well as other external sources. You are likely to find some reddit discussion if you dig further.The integrity and expertise of the team is of paramount importance.
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:25:05 AM

Know how devoted the teams behind the new coin are and make sure the teams are real ,I usually make use of Google picture finder to scan teams on there website ,luckily I've unveiled scam projects this way

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:47:57 AM

Hi people,

Thanks in advance!

To get a worthy opinion you'd better choose a trader whom you will trust and pay him for a consultation. Here you'll get only useless pieces of advice which won't help you and even do harm!
Bitcointalk has spams but there are some experts are also available here,so if you can read all the repilies from the thread then there will be some useful news for the OP will e available for sure.But there is no secret to be successful in crypto trading you need to trust a project and invest on long term,I won't do it with new coins but definitely with bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:27:05 PM

Hi people,

Thanks in advance!

Basically the best thing you can do to determine which altcoin have a high potential to shine in the market is check first the white paper: this include their roadmap and how the project works in that case you can gain knowledge if the project have a strong fundamental to run in a long term. Consider also the team behind the project because in this kind of industry there's a lot of scammer in the market, if you do this step you can decide which altcoin have a potential and which altcoin is scam(shitcoin).
- Yes, white paper, project schedules and plans, these are really important things that we should check before we start investing in a new coin, consider it as closely as possible because these factors decide a lot about the future of the project. Make sure the developers and their teams complete all the goals they set, if they are delayed in the plan or receive many complaints from the community, that will be a red warning for us, we should stop participating in that project because the community's voice is the face of the project, the community is a place to show the credibility of the project

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 597

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 01:35:53 PM

Hi people,

Thanks in advance!

You need research more on cryptocurrency and how it works then after you will come to know about the potential of a coin. Without knowing anything don't Invest in any coin, if you want to invest give prior to top 10 coins of the CMC chart.

Top 10 are the best to look at they say but its the number 1 that you should stick to. BTC/USD is where to most volume is which is why you should also join the party. There is a bad side specially if you don't have much funds for the fees, if this is your issue go to XRP because trading fees are lesser than you can thing of. Now you don't have to wonder why XRP are good to trade while majority says its a shitcoin.

nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:51:20 PM

Know how devoted the teams behind the new coin are and make sure the teams are real ,I usually make use of Google picture finder to scan teams on there website ,luckily I've unveiled scam projects this way
What is this program? Can you give me the name in the personal message? I often check the team and do it in complex ways.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 01:52:55 PM

Search for the credibility of the team behind the project. If the project is having a professional team then it can be trusted but if things don't look that good then avoid the coin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: