Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:05:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptomarket 2019  (Read 412 times)
HectorFabian

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:50:55 PM

"This is my first post in 2019.

All last year we saw the fall of the crypto market. What will we see this year? I'll share my thoughts. Last year, regulators from many countries tried to create rules for ICO and cryptocurrency. This significantly influenced the development of the industry.

The market needed changes after the Grand rally at the end of 2017, when a lot of people came to the cryptocurrency sphere. ICO projects appeared like mushrooms after the rain, 99% of them are useless and do not need blockchain and the creation of new cryptocurrencies (tokens and coins). Almost all of these projects thought they could hit the jackpot and easily get tens of millions of dollars after creating the site and white paper. These projects had a negative impact on the development of the market, they did not give a positive ROI for investors who later were disappointed in the ICO market. I can say with confidence that crowdfunding for ICO no longer works and will not work.

I think that 2019 can be called a trend of STO (security token offering), but this type of crowdfunding will not be positive. To start STO requires significant funds to obtain permits from regulators in different countries. This is a new level of ICO evolution. The trend is such that most likely the classic financial market will take the cryptocurrency market and cryptocurrencies will become part of the classic financial market. But for this it is necessary to clear the crypto market from a variety of low-grade and garbage tokens, exchanges, projects. If you are creating a project, then do not make a new token, use existing coins. I personally support this trend and believe that it is necessary to clear the market. Only the strongest will survive. Today, the crypto market is no longer a place to earn easy money.

Many people ask me what will be the bitcoin exchange rate? I think that we will not see X10 bitcoin growth, my forecast is 6000-7000 USD for 1 BTC. The crypto market is still very young and easily subject to manipulation from the outside, Any major player can change the crypto sphere in any direction, because Many companies capitalization more than the entire crypto market." - said Vladimir Nikitin ICObench expert about trends in 2019.

You can find more Experts Opinions in The Bench Blog https://icobench.com/thebench.

Please share your thoughts and leave comments.

Tell me you're buying right now!

Check these out my friend.

PRG, NEM, GOLEM and ETHOS. I like the development made by these in past few months. I have to say that these coins are very underrated and low priced so do check these out and I'm sure you'll find them interesting.
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:08:14 PM

Nice speculations mr icobench..  I love your site,  this is where I consult the ICO I am joining in. Any plans of creating your own crypto.

Is there any requirements to be qualified as trustworthy when predicting the faith of the cryptocurrency? Well, I guess we can also predict using our own understanding of the basics of trading cryptocurrencies.

rasulibragimavic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:38:26 PM

I think that this year will be more stable for the cryptocurrency as a whole and active growth will begin at the end of the year but may not overcome the historical highs. I'm going to laugh when the market will come alive again and the haters will shut your mouth. Especially Jordan Ross Belfort.

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
karman383

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:51:08 PM

Throughout the month in 2018 there has been a bear market, even today. I think the occurrence of several fraud projects that occurred in 2018 has a negative and real impact on investors to enter the market. They are saturated and afraid to invest. So it makes perfect sense if STO began to be in demand by many people to start a new sheet in the world of cryptocurrency investment.
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:42:45 PM

I think that the crypto-currency market in 2019 will fall to the minimum value from 2017 and then begin to grow again and the growth will be quite strong.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:51:54 PM

I think that the crypto-currency market in 2019 will fall to the minimum value from 2017 and then begin to grow again and the growth will be quite strong.
Everyone hopes that the increase after the Bearish market in the previous year will have stronger growth today or tomorrow.
There will be no end to the market price because Altcoin is ICO like a tree root that is looking for nutrients so the fruit is of good quality and vice versa if more altcoins fail it will be bad.
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:07:17 PM

Throughout the month in 2018 there has been a bear market, even today. I think the occurrence of several fraud projects that occurred in 2018 has a negative and real impact on investors to enter the market. They are saturated and afraid to invest. So it makes perfect sense if STO began to be in demand by many people to start a new sheet in the world of cryptocurrency investment.
The latest news about SCAM of ETCV says that the year 2019 also began with not very good news for the ICO market

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 08:12:36 PM

The latest news about SCAM of ETCV says that the year 2019 also began with not very good news for the ICO market
yeah, there is a lot of negative energy now regarding ICO market, which is generally not good for crypto, but i hope that this will self-regulate
lotfipro

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:43:42 PM

Cryptomarket of 2019 is under pressure. Many huge exchnages and big holders control this situation. All we can do is just waiting when will decide to start a new bullrun. My view is that it will be before summer.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:47:06 PM

I think this year we will see waves of security tokens offering a lot of good and reliable projects are currently building the infrastructure for the security token ecosystem, not financial advice
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:52:24 PM

Well, it sounds pretty obvious already. There is nothing new for me in this statement so... I wonder what do ICObench and other ICO rating platforms plan to do without ICOs?)))
thehulkk

Activity: 442
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:57:23 PM

I hope the market will recover by 2019. Perhaps by the end of 2019 Bitcoin prices will be around 9000 ~ 10000 $. We went through 2018 sadly and I don't want it to repeat.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:40:31 AM

The ICO will continue and will transform into a new platform, but the purposes will be the same as before. The ICO will attract the investor to come to the project because people were searching a new way to help them to make money. The market itself will try to survive like in 2018, but perhaps, some coins can recover the price and back to the high price. But still, it's different to predict where bitcoin wants to go in this year because the price itself still goes up and down many times and in yesterday, bitcoin price still on below than $3600.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:09:53 AM

Crypto market 2019 i think this is the time of earning more profit it seems that in 2018 crypto market was a bloody market to the investors probably this 2019 crypto market will bounce back and hopefully it will happen on the first quarter of 2019.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:22:30 AM

The crypto market will continue to run and there seems to be no development that can explode, but it looks stable. This will make people be able to work and be creative better, ICO will be there but it needs refreshment to be able to provide a more innovative breakthrough.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:02:54 PM

Personally I think that we will see growth of all the crypto market this year and more exactly - in its second half. There are a lot of events which will launch it this period of time and can be like triggers for the next bull run start. But at the moment the market is seeking its new bottom...

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:29:01 PM

If crypto market must be in the positive direction in 2019, it is not going to be a question of ICO or STO. Like many other cryptospace players, I don't seem to decode a significant difference between the two. More scrutiny must be directed towards every new crypto based project to give more credibility to the market.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:47:07 PM

Well, I guess you are right with your observation. I think we need to be very vigilant on these scenarios especially when we are one of the token makers or project makers. ICO is really important and it does help many individuals who wanted to earn money as well as to help the project prosper because they are believing that something good going to happen. Keep our heads up high and start helping our community to rise up.
ije07

Activity: 1415
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:58:56 PM

ico and bad projects really have a negative impact on crypto prices and crypto continuity, I think if there are no projects and ico like that, of course the market conditions will not be bad, imagine if all the money collected in ico is bad and ico scam can be transferred coins that are already on the market, the market will not fall even more likely to continue to rise, but unfortunately a lot of money belongs to irresponsible people

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:59:49 PM

I try to be positive and as long as we don't fall to some ridiculous levels like below 2500 dollars I'll be all fine and happy. I also see this year as a year of slow recovery and even the 6-7 thousand mentioned by OP would be completely fine for me. I'm not looking for huge gains in crypto. I could do with a very slow and stable rise of 5% a year because I'm looking for something better than fiat that will not get devalued by inflation.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: