Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:05:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need a right-hand man to ensure the creation of a mining pool  (Read 208 times)
Dinocry (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:22:49 PM

Hello to you,

As indicated in the title, I am looking for someone passionate, motivated and talented to participate in the creation of a mining pool, I know nothing about it and can only trust you, if the work is perfectly good and very clear, you will choose between two paid rewards ( I do not want my request to be made exclusively for that)
I hope I have been as clear as possible, hoping to have volunteers;)

See you soon
mavens

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:20:05 AM

Hello to you,

As indicated in the title, I am looking for someone passionate, motivated and talented to participate in the creation of a mining pool, I know nothing about it and can only trust you, if the work is perfectly good and very clear, you will choose between two paid rewards ( I do not want my request to be made exclusively for that)

See you soon

Hey,
as I can see that you are looking for the developer who will help you to develop a mining pool. I will help you to create it.let's connect on skype for more details:live:sales2_4981
icosonar

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

Blockchain Development & Consulting Service

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:49:09 AM

Our team can help you for sure. We can set up mining pool. Let's connect on telegram @KnightThunder and discuss about our Blockchain solutions experience.

We have 350+ 5* Rated Reviews on Freelance Platform.
DM me for the Link of Freelance platform.
Ignore the Freeloaders' (Fuckers') fake Reviews!
Cryptoprimes

Activity: 218
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 01:40:32 PM

That's not complex, don't worry. I am sure you can create it yourself. Just take some time to understand the basics, to choose the right equipment and coins, and go on, you will be excited.

★★★★★★★★  Cryptocurrency Knowledge Hub ★★★★★★★★
CryptoDetail.com
Learn Blockchain Programming, Mining, Trading
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:28:59 PM

Wait. Are you saying that you are going to trust this person to create a mining pool for you? Why don't you study or has least have a basic knowledge of what you wanted to accomplished? You know that scammers frequent crypto so just be careful on selecting people and "trusting" them.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 06:32:56 PM

Hello to you,

See you soon

mining is still alive?

Dinocry (OP)

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:31:34 PM

That's not complex, don't worry. I am sure you can create it yourself. Just take some time to understand the basics, to choose the right equipment and coins, and go on, you will be excited.
Wait. Are you saying that you are going to trust this person to create a mining pool for you? Why don't you study or has least have a basic knowledge of what you wanted to accomplished? You know that scammers frequent crypto so just be careful on selecting people and "trusting" them.

Thank you for your answers, I really don't have time to be interested in doing this, and when I find some time, I don't understand it at all.
I'm also extremely suspicious of scams, thanks again.
Hello to you,

See you soon

mining is still alive?

Yes, of course

and what part of this project are you doing

I would take care of the communication and development of the pool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: