Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:20:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Online store with Ethereum payments  (Read 157 times)
FromCtoSolidity (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:41:19 PM

Opened an online store/mall with a funny name: www.videoclassified.com. Looking for a small group of merchants and buyers to test the idea. Web site is aimed at users of Android phone with a web3 browser with a wallet such as Opera, not Chrome.
Thank you for your time.
Appreciate a feedback.
FleurTunisienne

Activity: 265
Merit: 14

Nina

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:47:13 PM

I tried it in Opera navigator. No content, nor graphics in the one website's page but this short text:

This online store allows payment processing on the Ethereum mainnet. While test.php does the same on the test network ropsten. If you are a buyer, please do not expect delivery of items advertised on test.php. If you are a seller, please refrain from advertising on the live system items that you do not intend to ship. Please use a web browser with web3 capabilities to make payments: Opera browser for Android, or Metamask plugin for Google Chrome.

Sellers
Buyers
A contract consists of one payable function that disburses payments among sellers and compensates website for contract's deployment. Contract is compiled by a solc compiler in the background and deployed by the same background task. Once the receipt is obtained for the transaction that deployed a payment contract, a JavaScript code is inserted into the cart page to facilitate payment to the contract.
Please Email any questions or suggestions you may have.

I didn't try the php test link in the text.

A paiement platform using ethereum requires advanced skills and garantees, would you confirm your honest reputation?

Call me "SAW"
FromCtoSolidity (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:43:31 AM

Thanks for visiting.
Yes I know that the front page looks bleak. It is simply a switch between mainnet and ropsten. It also seems to be an appropriate place to publish a few keywords for the search engines. As for the reputation, I completely agree. When a buyer adds an items to a cart she or he sees seller's score. So in order to maintain a good reputation for my site I need merchants that value theirs. Does anyone have any suggestions where can I find such merchants?
FleurTunisienne

Activity: 265
Merit: 14

Nina

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:42:47 PM

So, as i understood, you are willing to build the good reputation by the merchant's reputations themselves. Merchants won't value theirs with no garantees at new-comer website; you should build a trusted community which trust you and your team should have members responsible for promotion backed by a clear marketing strategy.
In the services/goods boards of this forum, you can find a lot of them; i suggest you to spread the world about the services you offer and receive feedbacks directly from the community.

Call me "SAW"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: