Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:31:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Define: Whale  (Read 1887 times)
danonthehill (OP)

Activity: 710
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:54:30 PM

Using both numbers and words.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:56:14 PM

Someone with over 250grand to playwith (Whale)

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
walnutter

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:57:24 PM

1 that has lot of something. In this case 1 that has a lot of some cryptocoin. Answered with numbers and words.  Grin
backtrackit

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 05:01:11 PM

My definition would be someone who as 200 or more bitcoins or fiat equivalent at the current rate and who buys as much coinage has he/she can and try's to manipulate the market for financial gain.

RobFordWotWot

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

time

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 05:04:01 PM

Whale (origin Old English hwæl from Proto-Germanic *hwalaz) is the common name for various marine mammals of the order Cetacea.[1] The term whale sometimes refers to all cetaceans, but more often it excludes dolphins and porpoises, which belong to the suborder Odontoceti (toothed whales). This suborder includes the sperm whale, killer whale, pilot whale, and beluga whale. The other Cetacean suborder, Mysticeti (baleen whales), comprises filter feeders that eat small organisms caught by straining seawater through a comblike structure found in the mouth called baleen. This suborder includes the blue whale, the humpback whale, the bowhead whale and the minke whale. All cetaceans have forelimbs modified as fins, a tail with horizontal flukes, and nasal openings (blowholes) on top of the head.

Whales range in size from the blue whale, the largest animal known to have ever existed[2] at 30 m (98 ft) and 180 tonnes (180 long tons; 200 short tons), to pygmy species such as the pygmy sperm whale at 3.5 m (11 ft). Whales inhabit all the world's oceans and number in the millions, with annual population growth rate estimates for various species ranging from 3% to 13%.[3] Whales are long-lived, humpback whales living for up to 77 years, while bowhead whales may live for over a century.

Human hunting of whales from the 17th century until 1986 radically reduced the populations of some whale species. Whales have appeared in literature since the time of the Old Testament, play a role in Inuit creation myths, and are revered by coastal people in Ghana and Vietnam.

Horses in midstream.
backtrackit

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 05:04:50 PM

Whale (origin Old English hwæl from Proto-Germanic *hwalaz) is the common name for various marine mammals of the order Cetacea.[1] The term whale sometimes refers to all cetaceans, but more often it excludes dolphins and porpoises, which belong to the suborder Odontoceti (toothed whales). This suborder includes the sperm whale, killer whale, pilot whale, and beluga whale. The other Cetacean suborder, Mysticeti (baleen whales), comprises filter feeders that eat small organisms caught by straining seawater through a comblike structure found in the mouth called baleen. This suborder includes the blue whale, the humpback whale, the bowhead whale and the minke whale. All cetaceans have forelimbs modified as fins, a tail with horizontal flukes, and nasal openings (blowholes) on top of the head.

Whales range in size from the blue whale, the largest animal known to have ever existed[2] at 30 m (98 ft) and 180 tonnes (180 long tons; 200 short tons), to pygmy species such as the pygmy sperm whale at 3.5 m (11 ft). Whales inhabit all the world's oceans and number in the millions, with annual population growth rate estimates for various species ranging from 3% to 13%.[3] Whales are long-lived, humpback whales living for up to 77 years, while bowhead whales may live for over a century.

Human hunting of whales from the 17th century until 1986 radically reduced the populations of some whale species. Whales have appeared in literature since the time of the Old Testament, play a role in Inuit creation myths, and are revered by coastal people in Ghana and Vietnam.

Always one aint there  Roll Eyes

Grin

reRaise

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 05:07:22 PM

very large animal that lives in the ocean
eid

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:32:21 PM

ur m0m
Nullu

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:41:35 PM

Always one aint there  Roll Eyes

Grin

Actually you usually find them in a group. A group of Whales is known as a herd or a pod.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
RobFordWotWot

time

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:41:47 PM

ur m0m

What is your btc address? I need to donate to this god-damn ingenious commenter.

Horses in midstream.
eid

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:00:35 PM

ur m0m

What is your btc address? I need to donate to this god-damn ingenious commenter.

Is that you mother?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:02:13 PM

50mh/s+
Arcas

Activity: 1036
Merit: 524

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:02:38 PM

Someone with more money than sense.
Lorenzo

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:20:03 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 07:41:22 PM by Lorenzo

Someone with over 100-1,000 bitcoins.
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:57:06 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 04:13:22 AM by kalus

a lot of living-in-mom's-basement-99%ers ITT

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
RobFordWotWot

time

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:58:10 AM

First off, my mom doesn't even have a basement.

Second off, so what? I'm 32 and the economy is horrible. I got my degree, it's not MY fault there's no job opportunities. It's this damn country.

Bitcoin is my ticket out of the attic. I have .4 right now, so when it's 50,000 that'll be enough to pay for an apartment for awhile until I can sort things out.

Stop h8ing bro. We all start from a vagina.

Horses in midstream.
mazuma

Activity: 311

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:37:04 AM

Second off, so what? I'm 32 and the economy is horrible. I got my degree, it's not MY fault there's no job opportunities. It's this damn country.

Bitcoin is my ticket out of the attic. I have .4 right now, so when it's 50,000 that'll be enough to pay for an apartment for awhile until I can sort things out.

Kalus is prolly sour cuz when he was 18 , he had to move out and become a "real" man, and people who stay at home are just some losers according to him. Bet he wishes he had a mom that cared for him and wanted or allowed him to stay home if he wanted.
kalus

let's make a deal.

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:50:34 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 06:07:26 AM by kalus

then i'm not talking to you, but feel free to take my post VERY personally.

There are jobs.  learn a trade. wash dishes.  if migrant workers can stand in a Home Depot parking lot and pick up cash jobs, so can you.  go apply at the home depot while you're there.  Don't rest on your degree and expect the world to come knocking on your mom's front door.   no matter how much you want to rage against the machine, you need to swallow your pride and start sweeping floors, son. 

tbh, getting a job is your ticket out of the fucking attic.   you're expecting 0.4btc to be worth 50,000 when now?  you'll be living in your mom's attic until you're 42.

millennials  Roll Eyes

kalus

let's make a deal.

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:55:46 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 06:06:48 AM by kalus

people who stay at home are just some losers according to him.
People that aren't willing to take entry-level jobs and start becoming independent in their 30s, or travel across the country to get seasonal work are just lazy bastards.  the main benefit of living at home is reduced/free rent allowing you to save money while working entry level jobs:  to get ahead any way you can.  unfortunately a lot of people use their parents as some sort of young adult extended life support system.  

there are no jobs in zimbabwe, but there are lots of fucking jobs in the US.  this isn't greece, and this isn't ukraine.  if you can't find one on your local podunk craigslist, then check your entitlement and move to better opportunities.  that's one of the perks of being a legal citizen in the world's largest fucking economy. 

RobFordWotWot

time

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:00:01 AM

I strolling gently thru this thread

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Wink

Why get a job when I can be a douche to strangers on Bitcointalk like Kaus?

Horses in midstream.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: