Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:02:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose a good project?  (Read 22098 times)
Djigo91 (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:46:42 AM

Can you help me choose projects? Last year I met 15 scam projects. very depressed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:48:35 AM

Can you help me choose projects? Last year I met 15 scam projects. very depressed.

I think this linked will make you realized one thing about unique and legit crypto currency project ( https://medium.com/adab-solutions/adab-solutions-is-one-of-the-top-rated-icos-6c299cdd2b6a ) - kindly hit the linked …

attech21

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:41:04 AM

Choosing a good project is not difficult at all, if you know how to analyze and look for the team of the project of ot os legit or not. you have to  look also for the ico review all details and  goals of the project.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:15:48 AM

Nowadays ICOs are hardly worth to invest because of the scam. But with doing some homeworks, you may end up finding some good projects. You should first check the scam accusation section where some buddy share ICOs legacity. I think it will help you to choose good project.
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:37:21 AM

No matter how hard we try to choose legitimate and promising ICO projects, there will still be a chance to get into fraudulent ICO projects. In some cases, distinguishing a fraudulent ICO project from a non-fraudulent one is simply not possible.
I have hope in this regard only on the regulation of the activities of the ICO by the states. Only they will help us to avoid fraud in the activities of ICO.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 05:41:31 AM

Actually, choosing a legit project takes time at least. You need to study the team’s legitimacy and search them whether they are just impostors or not. Google is your friend also, try looking for their project review or rating. Not because their ico price is too cheap then you buy already. Study also their project approach, advertisement and way of crowdsaling strategy.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 05:45:57 AM

In recent days, it was really hard to find a project to do business. In fact, it was not difficult to find, but it was hard to imagine that the project would do business. A project you cannot expect at a time can rise. Or vice versa.
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 05:47:02 AM

Choosing good projects to invest is quite hard sometimes and it really requires a lot of work of research on it. Review all the available details of it; Check their website, their whitepaper, their goals and more specially the team members behind it.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:49:34 AM

You yourself had answered why you got scammed ? 15 projects in a year must be too much for the any kind of investor or for bounty participants. I'm not sure how you have chosen them but you was rushing for projects that must be the core reason why you got scammed. Please take time to have list of checks and analyze the projects to short list them and then go for anther round of analyzing and finally on your satisfaction, start working for a project.

~snip
OP is not asking any direct suggestion but asked for how to find out the good projects. I doubt that you might be a paid advertiser of your recommendation. Due to people like you, this kind of discussions are not growing up to the level it should have been. Please do not refer for your benefits and also do not detail the purpose of the topic.
Laxus215

Activity: 244

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:54:07 AM

If you need to find good projects than you need to have patience do not jump in any project in hope of making your money 10X. First you need learn & develop your basic skills like how blockchain works & different types of coins & token, try to take advantage of free social medias like YouTube to learn basics. Each day there are 20 to 25 projects get launched and out of them only 5% to 10% of the projects will only going to succeed in future & rest will turn out to be scam or will eventually turn out to be scam over time. Try to analyze projects like what target market they are trying to disrupt & do they have team members who have experience in the same field? Checking team members are very important as they are the ones who will going to make or break projects success. Check their token matrix & how they will going to use collected fund, Check their roadmap properly if it is realistic or not. Check their ANN on bitcointalk forum like how they answer questions of bitcointalk forum member, if they answer satisfactory you can conclude they are serious about the project and if not skip that project. Most importantly invest your money wisely & invest that much amount only which you can digest if loss occurred.

jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:54:42 AM

At the present time scammers are so wisely and its hard to choose which project are good or which project are not good, so its better to have many strategy/ tools to determine which project are good.

Here are my basis to choose possible good project.

1. Management team- must be trusted and popular.
2. Project ratings-You can visit and websites providing those information like icobench.
3. Project quality- Must be realistic.
4. The project must have many activities to spread information about the real situation of that project to show its realistic.

That`s my basis to choose bounties. Its hard to choose good project but we need to take the risk because crypto project are for risk taker.

Meryn

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:00:02 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2019, 07:51:49 PM by Meryn

I can't help you with choosing a project. if you want a good project, you have to find it yourself. you can see the team, and you can also see on ico sites like icobench, ico rating, and others. because they recommend a good ico. and if possible, choose ico which is engaged in gambling or banking.

mariogomer

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:45:24 AM

You can do a lot of research, but you can still choose scam projects. You can find reliable Telegram groups for the least error. I hope you earn high money with the right choices.

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN -  CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
─ ───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ───── ─
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:49:10 AM

I can't help you with choosing a project. if you want a good project, you have to find it yourself. you can see the team, and you can also see on ico sites like icobench, ico rating, and others. because they recommend a good ico.

Yes the above site's will help you and give you few solution on how to select a good project. But still you need to analyse about the project and it's development as well as the team. Don't join in a hurry try checking them about their previous projects and I hope you will get a oral option to join in a good project.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:55:51 AM

I can't help you with choosing a project. if you want a good project, you have to find it yourself. you can see the team, and you can also see on ico sites like icobench, ico rating, and others. because they recommend a good ico.
Any investor and bounty hunter must go for on their own research to find out good project rather than looking for some services. Because, we cannot be sure about how long they will maintain their reputation. If you go back to the history many such third party services had turned scams over the time because they are all working for money and when they will rank top the paid ones, people will go bankruptcy on believing them for their hard earned money.

You can do a lot of research, but you can still choose scam projects. You can find reliable Telegram groups for the least error. I hope you earn high money with the right choices.
Yes, we cannot do anything about well masked scams and accidentally failing projects (due to improper management), but when more people are working together we can easily filter them out before it will be late. After telegram groups, you cannot ignore the help of this community for identifying such scams and failing projects.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:07:00 AM

you never mentioned what do you want to choose these projects for?

are you looking for an investment?
or are you looking for a technology that you can use that is different from bitcoin's implementation of the blockchain technology?
or are you looking for a payment system which you can use?
or are you looking for a platform that you could play around with smart contracts?

you see, depending on why you are looking for a "project" the answer can be very different. i am going to assume you have the same common reason like wanting to make profit. in which case it doesn't matter at all if the project is good or not, even if it is a scam or not. you only need to learn "trading" and also know how the pump and dump schemes work so that you can ride the waves.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:41:03 AM

The first think you have to keep on mind is don't follow any one any YouTuber any blogger anyone. And do some research on your own. To know about good project check on coinmarketcapcap first. If you see they listed on good exchange and have great volume then it's fine. Then join their telegram or media profile and talk to admin. And see how frequently they give update on their project. Talk to community. And then go for websete and if you can check their white paper or at least read the one pager. And you can talk in this forum here many people can help you in right direction.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:10:22 AM

Yes I can give you a heads up on some projects which I myself am involved
in. These projects are well developed and have a working producd with a
healthy user base but unfortunately they are overlooked by a lot of newbies.

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, monero, Dash, Zcash, EOS, NEO and as much as
I hate it Ripple.

I suspect though that like most newbies you want a quick return for your
investment and want that lambo fast.

ICO projects are so appealing because they promise so much but deliver
very little.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:44:42 AM

To avoid scam its your own responsibility as no one is forcing you to invest so before investing in a project take your time may be take 4 to 7 days analysing the project with all the aspects and if you see everything in order only then go ahead and invest otherwise you shoupd avoid and skip the project.

cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 08:51:10 AM

With 24 post, you ought to be depressed or was it exaggeration ?
You did my enquire enough knowledge from the forum which is bad for a newbie

To choose projects
1. You must be calm and levels headed
2. Patiently conduct your own personal research
3. Pick positives and negatives from the research’s
4. Decide
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: