Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:33:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [UNX] UNEOX EXCHANGE With its own token - Exchange system - Presale soon  (Read 641 times)
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:47:10 AM

Better put, the goal is to profit from UNX token , and see it grow in value.

You skipped my question. If you don't mind to go back one page and continue our discussion, it'll be very nice
xnamk (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 07:00:27 AM

Offcourse the exchange point is to generate revenue. And these fluctuations i have noted are reffering to a long range model. Not seomething that would happen many times.
To answer you unanswered question. What do you mean by conventional exchange?

So, setting the fee at the highest rationally possible is not necessary as you will not be affected too much by fluctuation, will you?

Conventional exchanges that "didn't have" your feature of automated trading, like... maybe binance, or Hitbtc.

Mike the fees , if offcourse the softcap is reached are going to be set at a reasonable price.
What we are doing different from perhaps some exchanges is that we are first and foremost an ICO, and we are pursuing the goals of token creation.
Our token UNX is designed to produce yield or profit, to grow in value in which case this ICO will be interesting to a investor.
Regarding the question : Why we are different. Depending on which other exchange is in question.
We would like to offer a service which is automated, system regulated, error-less. To exchange a number of coins along with UNX.
Why we are different  from others. This is why ?
If any other exchange is automated , error-less, regulated  and fair. Trade UNX token and issues it, then we are exactly the same as they are.
u_chiha

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:13:24 AM

what about your project partnership? Do you have partnerships, and media that help promote your project? besides, I will wait for the announcement about the UNEOX project team
xnamk (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 12:00:41 PM

what about your project partnership? Do you have partnerships, and media that help promote your project? besides, I will wait for the announcement about the UNEOX project team

Offcourse we do. Updates will be done on website regarding bounty , media, partners and team. Within a few hours from now.
xnamk (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 12:11:25 PM

Hello

Congratulations! You have been selected and added to icoholder.com. Find your project on our website and go through verification to add more information.

https://icoholder.com/en/uneox-28491

Thanks ICO Holder your badge will be added today.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 05:14:59 PM

Offcourse the exchange point is to generate revenue. And these fluctuations i have noted are reffering to a long range model. Not seomething that would happen many times.

So, setting the fee at the highest rationally possible is not necessary as you will not be affected too much by fluctuation, will you?

Conventional exchanges that "didn't have" your feature of automated trading, like... maybe binance, or Hitbtc.

Mike the fees , if offcourse the softcap is reached are going to be set at a reasonable price.
What we are doing different from perhaps some exchanges is that we are first and foremost an ICO, and we are pursuing the goals of token creation.
Our token UNX is designed to produce yield or profit, to grow in value in which case this ICO will be interesting to a investor.
Regarding the question : Why we are different. Depending on which other exchange is in question.
We would like to offer a service which is automated, system regulated, error-less. To exchange a number of coins along with UNX.
If any other exchange is automated , error-less, regulated  and fair. Trade UNX token and issues it, then we are exactly the same as they are.

I saw many exchanges having their ICO, so it'll be fair enough to deem that you're not that different. Most of those ICO exchanges are nowhere to be heard today, though.

Profit sharing, I recall that an old exchange called Iiqui offers interests on locking some coins like LTC for certain periods. But you offer a yield, so maybe it's quite different. How will your token produce profit?

Error-less will be quite a boast as even an exchange as big as binance can have errors. You sure you'll guarantee that your exchange will forever be errorless?
Automated... well, wouldn't that essentially be my question? What's the difference between your automated bid/ask with the "manual" set of bid and ask at certain price? People can set price and leave the market took care of transaction in both cases
xnamk (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 07:01:08 PM

I saw many exchanges having their ICO, so it'll be fair enough to deem that you're not that different. Most of those ICO exchanges are nowhere to be heard today, though.

Profit sharing, I recall that an old exchange called Iiqui offers interests on locking some coins like LTC for certain periods. But you offer a yield, so maybe it's quite different. How will your token produce profit?

Error-less will be quite a boast as even an exchange as big as binance can have errors. You sure you'll guarantee that your exchange will forever be errorless?
Automated... well, wouldn't that essentially be my question? What's the difference between your automated bid/ask with the "manual" set of bid and ask at certain price? People can set price and leave the market took care of transaction in both cases

So have I seen many exhanges . Our UNX token can grow in value as demand grows for it , and as other exchanges accept the token as a means of payment.
First off , we will instantly value the UNX tokens in our exchange. Errorles as in the customer will recieve his/her payment on time and in correct ammount.
If a photo doasent show up , or a letter is missplaced that is the least of our concern.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:02:32 AM

So have I seen many exhanges . Our UNX token can grow in value as demand grows for it , and as other exchanges accept the token as a means of payment.
First off , we will instantly value the UNX tokens in our exchange. Errorles as in the customer will recieve his/her payment on time and in correct ammount.
If a photo doasent show up , or a letter is missplaced that is the least of our concern.

I don't think you convey your message the correct way, do you intended to have other exchange to accept your token as their... payment method? Like... binance offered their members to pay the trading fees in UNX just like in BNB?

I notice you still haven't explain om what factors differentiate your automatic trading with others' "manual" put an order in the book and leave the bid/ask until filled
xnamk (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 02:20:35 PM

I don't think you convey your message the correct way, do you intended to have other exchange to accept your token as their... payment method? Like... binance offered their members to pay the trading fees in UNX just like in BNB?

I notice you still haven't explain om what factors differentiate your automatic trading with others' "manual" put an order in the book and leave the bid/ask until filled

Mike, we have not mentioned binance in any way.
arnobs007
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:05:06 PM

May I know details about your project. I'll be happy if you pm me in the telegram @arnobs007
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:14:04 PM

May I know details about your project. I'll be happy if you pm me in the telegram @arnobs007
I'm interested if you become a bounty manager of this project,
I see UNEOX has a huge potential to achieve success,

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
xnamk (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 08:37:25 PM

I'm interested if you become a bounty manager of this project,
I see UNEOX has a huge potential to achieve success,

Contact us via email , pm , or telegram.
xnamk (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 09:11:44 PM

Arnobs what details are you looking for , im sure that you can find them on the website uneox.com
xnamk (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 01:55:42 AM

Bounty and media have been updated.
Go to https://uneox.com to check it out

All bounty applications are wellcome, social, website, or forum publishings are wellcome.
xnamk (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 02:02:53 AM

Aswell as bug fixing and project improvement , all request can be sent to bounty@uneox.com
xnamk (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 04:56:25 AM

To answer your question , go to https://uneox.com
#SOCIAL
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:53:11 PM

Yes, I am aware that you haven't mentioned binance in any way. I mean it as a loose example of what I refer to, that you aim for your token growth by having (I quote) other exchanges accept the token as a means of payment. Thus, clarifying if what you mean is like (let me put this word for word) having Binance to accept their members to use the token UNX as a means of payments just like they accept a trading fee payment in BNB?
xnamk (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 09:30:31 PM

Yes, I am aware that you haven't mentioned binance in any way. I mean it as a loose example of what I refer to, that you aim for your token growth by having (I quote) other exchanges accept the token as a means of payment. Thus, clarifying if what you mean is like (let me put this word for word) having Binance to accept their members to use the token UNX as a means of payments just like they accept a trading fee payment in BNB?

Yes exactly , a direct transfer from UNX to BTC.
xnamk (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 11:58:26 PM

You will understand that listing on other exchanges is not yet determined exactly. Tough listing on uneox.com is set as goal and will happen if softcap is met.
xnamk (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 12:08:03 AM

You can find Uneox listing on many websites now including investing.com foundico.com trackico.com icobench and others.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: