Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:45:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now is the bear market, which coins are the whales accumulating?  (Read 526 times)
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:41:04 PM

I am looking for coins accumulated by whales, but it is hard to find
Talk about your findings, just list the coin name and evidence
maybe ethereum, why can I conclude that? because we know that at this time ethereum prices are very falling and that possibility is because whales hold and collect ethereum as much as possible in this bear market.
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 04:32:57 PM

I focus on projects related to security token / security token offering / security token platforms..
The crypto world has something like, a "security" when investing urgently needed..
My fav projects are OWN - CHX , Swarm - SWM , Blocktrade - BTT

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:37:49 PM

I think it's NEO and ICX. I really enjoyed these 2 altcoins, it was once shocked by the crypto market in terms of growth in late 2017 and their technology.
but recently, it has not had any growth or fluctuations. There is also little news about it. I think they are in the process of researching and developing something and coming up, it will be the whale pump price coin up high.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 03:36:05 AM

I think it's NEO and ICX. I really enjoyed these 2 altcoins, it was once shocked by the crypto market in terms of growth in late 2017 and their technology.
but recently, it has not had any growth or fluctuations. There is also little news about it. I think they are in the process of researching and developing something and coming up, it will be the whale pump price coin up high.
I never heard of ICX but NEO is a centralized coin and it can be manipulate anytime either the whales are involve or not. However, The whales usually accumulate bitcoin and they also accumulate some decentralized altcoin either but the way to know the coins they accumulate by watching the capital market, any coins which make some unbelievable pump in price is definitely manipulated and there's possibility that the whales are involve.

eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 07:50:09 AM

I am looking for coins accumulated by whales, but it is hard to find
Talk about your findings, just list the coin name and evidence
It is very hard to know which coins are going to get pumped by whales. They are secretive. lol. I mean why not just buy and analyse your which coin are going to go up in price. Try to study the chart which coins has the huge volume in the market and see if it is the coins the whales are accumulating to pump. But if I were you, I am not going to go what whales are accumlating, go with what your feelings are. Go your own with the many guides on trading online you can't be lost.
Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:31:14 PM

I think whales are accumulating BTC as much as they can as BTC have major dominance over cryptocurrency market & is less volatile as compared to altcoins. There is major developments going on in the market about Bakkts launching, Bitcoin ETF which will increase demand of BTC in future & lead price of BTC in uptrend direction.

Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:47:51 AM

It is not easy to tell about all the coins but for top coins like BTC, ETH, and LTC, it should be possible to find top wallets holding most of these coins.
rocketcoin88 (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:11:40 AM

I focus on projects related to security token / security token offering / security token platforms..
The crypto world has something like, a "security" when investing urgently needed..
My fav projects are OWN - CHX , Swarm - SWM , Blocktrade - BTT

Chx seems very interesting, but the developer's ability is a bit skeptical
victoria444
Copper Member

Activity: 258
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:39:10 AM

To know that, you need to be a whale, most large accumulations are now done via OTC which many projects like ledu offers.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: