Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:19:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: received 500 free satoshi?  (Read 14726 times)
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:18:26 PM

A random selections coming from the owner of that project, same like with other post here, maybe its's a new way for promoting the project

thats an expensive way of promoting because he will only cost more fees than the actual amount he sent  and this kind of promotion is not super effective because 99 percent of people wont bother to track the address on where the coins were sent  .

how can we get a free satoshi

you can get free sats at a bitcoin faucet .

It seems that you may have forgotten that once upon a time, you've participated in their airdrop or something.
I am most certain that you've done something. Nowadays, nothing is free. How on earth will they be able to have the informations of your wallet? Did they randompicked it out of thin air

if its an airdrop then the payment should be a token or an altcoin .

I am most certain that you've done something. Nowadays, nothing is free.

sure there are . many free sites are offering free cryptos .

How on earth will they be able to have the informations of your wallet? Did they randompicked it out of thin air?

thats possible . there are address generator online that they can use or they can just enter any crypto addres randomly  . 

i remeber last year i also recieve almost 0.009 btc on my wallet . maybe im just lucky that time  .
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:23:22 PM

nothing about "spam" is funny! and the amount of bitcoin you received is going to cost you more than it paid you or at the very least it is going to be a nuisance when you have to deselect that particular transaction output each time you want to make a new transaction so that it doesn't increase your transaction size.

not to mention that it is a new unspent transaction output which nodes have to have in their memory from now on for no reason!
It is no reason to be funny. It is not a dash, but a trap I guess. You cannot use it, you cannot spend it and you cannot even remove it. It is truly a nuisance.
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:48:01 PM

I've also recieved a few random payments (worth about 10 cents) when I just created my wallet. It's just spam or something, and I don't think it's for a good cause. For instance, my phone wallet could freeze and crash if I get too many small payments on it. But it's okay if you get only a few, then you shouldn't really mind it.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:09:08 PM

I read the information that some Chinese or Japanese project confused tokens with bitcoin and sent people bitcoins to their wallets. But there seems to have been the sum of more than 500 Satoshi. In any case, these Satoshi could not come to you just like that. Most likely, you just indicated your wallet in some project.
raads

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 01:46:23 PM

It's a so called "dust attack" (de-anonymization).

More on it here: https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/81508/deanonymizing-dust-attack

Cool
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:14:56 PM

i have checked my wallet and found payment of 0.00000546 BTC from address i don't know 1ViViGLEawN27xRzGrEhhYPQrZiTKvKLo.
first time i receive something like this  Cheesy.
i did some google search ,turned out a site with name vivigle who sent it , i don't care if this just advertising , it's funny  ,

oh amazing that's very impossible who's give you  that amount higher than to transaction fees, the most big question here is how can sent you satoshi if you can't give your BTC deposit address. sorry to tell you and do not offend nobody can believe you. good luck if somebody out there rides in your crazy story.
solopay669

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:07:31 AM

I don’t see a problem here, the sender could simply be mistaken and that’s all, in any case they don’t ask to return the amount to them, which means everything is fine, and this is important for them. Even if it was an advertisement, all the more so why not worry! I'm sure they will not throw anything else! And the owner of the wallet is not worried about anything.
timmydakolo2

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 10:13:11 AM

i have checked my wallet and found payment of 0.00000546 BTC from address i don't know 1ViViGLEawN27xRzGrEhhYPQrZiTKvKLo.
i did some google search ,turned out a site with name vivigle who sent it , i don't care if this just advertising , it's funny  ,

Lucky you, I believe there are lots of engagements that you have took part in and also forgot them, at times I my self do get tokens and some ETH payments from sources I don't know. It shouldn't be a new thing afterwards.
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:20:35 AM

I read the information that some Chinese or Japanese project confused tokens with bitcoin and sent people bitcoins to their wallets. But there seems to have been the sum of more than 500 Satoshi. In any case, these Satoshi could not come to you just like that. Most likely, you just indicated your wallet in some project.
That's right and so lucky that person who got 500 satoshi for free, because to get a project or site that provides free tokens is very difficult for us to get

maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:14:04 AM

Though 500 sat is not that high but since you said it was your first time and i know that kind of feeling so let me congratulate you for that accidentally transaction. Lol. Anyway, i've never heard of vivigle. Haven't you visited the site before? Maybe, they rewarded you from a simple task that you accomplished.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:29:50 AM

It depends where the bitcoin is coming from may be you registered on a website which is giving out free bitcoin to attract new customers to the site.
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 717

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 02:37:33 PM

I am pretty sure that the transaction of 546 satoshis would have been made to several BTC holders. The reason might be anything from the below.

1. Faucets/Airdrops/Campaigns/Bounties (Pretty good chances for it to be the reason)
2. Advertisement/promotion from some company/exchange ( I hardly think about it because it happens only on tokens)
3. Someone (probably a hacker) is targeting people who have high balance by sending them few chunks of Satoshis and then following the track

I have read about the 3rd point somewhere and if this is the reason then you might land in trouble if you don't change your address soon by using a mixing service.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:29:12 PM

maybe you join the bounty or airddrop and i think that you get from airdrop, or maybe you receive 500 satoshi from faucet that you join from some website, you should find where you input your bitcoin address

mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:59:58 PM

I don't believe that they give bitcoin for free, and even how they know about your bitcoin address.
try to remember again, maybe you've ever participated in a project or something that rewards bitcoin?

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:24:15 PM

no promotion mate (though ridiculous amount Grin ) i don't share my btc addresses on public, not interested in forum campaigns or others . i'm not sure how they find my address but probably random .

If not for the above, I would have just said it was randomly sent and that no need for much worry where it was sent from because if you expose your address in public, some mistake could get a coin to someone's wallet.
geminiboy

Activity: 574

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 05:28:34 PM

Are you sure you didn't just sign up with their service or something?

I wouldn't be surprised if this was some form of welcome bonus, or may could just be an attempt at promotion by OP.

I'm not going to lie, I wouldn't think twice about finding or seeing this show up in a wallet.

I say this is no joke. Because they will not send the amount of BTC without knowing your BTC address. So, I want you to recall that. You may have participated in an airdrop campaign that was paid for with BTC.

no promotion mate (though ridiculous amount Grin ) i don't share my btc addresses on public, not interested in forum campaigns or others . i'm not sure how they find my address but probably random .
it seems like a bonus from an affiliate deposit, maybe you have provided a web referral from one of the market accounts that you have, maybe you never give a bitcoin address to anyone, but maybe you give a referral link

Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 05:34:43 PM

you must have signed up an airdrop probably that you forgot about already but, not bad. I also noticed I have some coins in wallet I didn't know how did they come but what was sure was I used to fill out registration forms to some airdrops and tasks to make to received some coins and it did pay.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:06:50 PM

I know you would have consider it a thing of joy if the fraction was much, I have receive bitcoin and some altcoins from sources I don't know. I hope it is scammer.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 08:02:03 PM

Well guess you lucky receiving such a free Bitcoin gift. I have not gotten anything of such before. Maybe you signed up somewhere before for an airdrop or something that brought that small amount of bitcoin to you if not how did the sender get your bitcoin wallet address.
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:13:57 PM

oh amazing that's very impossible who's give you  that amount higher than to transaction fees, the most big question here is how can sent you satoshi if you can't give your BTC deposit address. sorry to tell you and do not offend nobody can believe you. good luck if somebody out there rides in your crazy story.
He knows the exact source of that 546 Satoshis. His last statement gives account of the fact that he is only advertising for the name vivigle. He only wants us to find out more about the source but I do not think I will fall for this.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: