Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:38:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [infographic] DefaultTrust Who decides DT1  (Read 399 times)
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:32:08 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2019, 09:27:24 AM by mdayonliner
Merited by coinlocket$ (1)

Yesterday I had some detail conversations with suchmoon and a little correction from S_Therapist helped me to understand the criterias and calculation of DT1 for the new DefaultTrust system. I still see people have confusions and doubts to understand the new DefaultTrust system. So, I thought to simplify the DT1 level. When a DT1 trust someone but he fails to be in DT1 then he become DT2. So understanding DT2 is not much complected I guess. Read DetaultTrust Changes

Anyway, I tried to be creative and simple on the infographic but not sure if that's enough. However I hope it helps and serve the purpose.

Feedback will be appreciated.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
S_Therapist

Activity: 308
Merit: 277

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:35:41 AM

To be honest, you made it more complicated for them who still don't have any idea. Those who understand the system, will easily understand but noobs will be confused. I think the one by theymos was more easier to understand.
My personal opinion only.

Exchase
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRYPTO EXCHANGE  │  MARGIN TRADING  │  TOKEN LISTING
CRYPTO-WALLET  │  CRYPTO-GAMES  │  CRYPTO LOANS
SOCIAL TRADING  │  P2P EXCHANGE  │  OTC TRADING
MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM  │  BINARY OPTIONS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:17:43 PM

To be honest, you made it more complicated for them who still don't have any idea. Those who understand the system, will easily understand but noobs will be confused. I think the one by theymos was more easier to understand.
My personal opinion only.
It really is 4 decision makers
- You yourself
- The community
- Other DT1
- theymos himself

A noob will be confuse if they don't know terminologies here like where to find the trust setting page, what is trust entry, what is ~distrust entry, what is merit etc etc I guess?

cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:57:49 PM

TBH, I'm one of these noobs Smiley I really cant get how are you guys having some issues regarding DTs, well, if you ask me, as long as I can't have any Red Marks visible on my profile (actually I do have one, coming from the pajeet Zing Zang) is quite for me. Though I tried to exclude Lauda once to see what happens and I finally get that thing,...

What I really cant get is that going up to the DT list even when you're not given positive feedbacks from DT1/2 can be possible right now?
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:06:12 PM

What I really cant get is that going up to the DT list even when you're not given positive feedbacks from DT1/2 can be possible right now?
Any of the criteria does not need to satisfy with giving feedback. So it's possible.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: