Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:42:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOGP] Dogecoin Private 😎 | Anonymous transactions, POS, much Masternodes!  (Read 1899 times)
Gameron

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:03:38 PM

So where we can get coins for staking if not yet listed on any exchange?

Play a game while earning bitcoin https://satoshilabs.net/?r=4825 pm me for a guide tho actually it is easy it has game FAQ.
PrivateDOGP (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

much moon! $DOGP Dogecoin Private

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 06:58:34 PM

what is the masternode worth, and is it listed on exchange yet?

A masternode is with 10,000 DOGP, we are going to be writing a tutorial on how to set them up and also host them on Raspberry Pi's. 

We are in talks with a few exchanges something should be forthcoming.

PrivateDOGP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 07:02:36 PM

In the wallet, you just download our wallets and stake the coins there, leaving the application running and coins are given. It's easy!  much easy!  Cool

Morpheous

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:07:32 PM

I like how this project will focus on simplicity!

For mass adoption more platforms have to keep everything simple for the masses to use.

If people want to learn more they can at a later date!

DOGP looks to be very successful!
Gameron

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:50:58 PM

In the wallet, you just download our wallets and stake the coins there, leaving the application running and coins are given. It's easy!  much easy!  Cool

Cool yeah got 100 coins overnight. Thanks!!!

Play a game while earning bitcoin https://satoshilabs.net/?r=4825 pm me for a guide tho actually it is easy it has game FAQ.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 11:06:14 PM

Doge coin has infinite supply and you have that too And the way i see it am yet to find any use case scenario for this coin I will like to how you plan to create circulation and usage among the community and users all

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:11:20 PM

This was one of the funniest launches ever! I'd recommend people not to get too serious about this one, let's not make it boring it's a FUN project!

More seriously (Argh) the idea of making it all as easy as possible is a winner, and a PoS project is environment friendly.

Go Pluto, WOOF! =))

that's why better shell out money that you can afford to lose. don't invest too much. with the infinite supply, you'll never know how much it would hit in the exchanges. i wonder if they will attain the popularity level of doge. though the development of doge seemed to stop, yet people are continuously using the doge for their transactions.
PrivateDOGP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 11:33:25 PM

Exactly! The point is... Fun, easiness and favorise mass adoption!
Oh7, and I forgot to the most important, THE real life-changing aspect of this project : WOOF!

haha yep this is the best comment yet, we are in full agreement Smiley  Cool Cool Cool

Gameron

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:12:54 AM

Morning all, just wanted to ask what is minting should I enable it? Thanks in advance!

PrivateDOGP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 01:27:35 AM

Morning all, just wanted to ask what is minting should I enable it? Thanks in advance!

I would not enable it and just mint when you want to.  What minting is in a nutshell is changing normal DOGP to zDOGP which are 100% anonymous transactions so any zDOGP you send to a DOGP address will be shielded and anonymous.

So just keep your stake in DOGP till you want to make an anonymous transaction and then mint them first.  Trust that helps.  Automint will do 10% of your supply all the time as zDOGP.

findblocks.com

Activity: 515
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 01:57:36 AM

pool Soon Smiley 

We Do Private Pools / Block Explorers / New Coins / Send us a inbox
Findblocks Pool - http://findblocks.Net
PrivateDOGP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 02:14:50 AM

pool Soon Smiley 

Our currency is proof of stake so really it is mostly individuals who run their "peer"   wallet on their computer to stake and win $DOGP. or run a vps or Raspberry Pi instance as a node or Masternode.    There are some Masternode pools but we are not listing to any Masternode websites, yet!

Just download our software and start staking!

findblocks.com

Activity: 515
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 02:44:55 AM

pool Soon Smiley 

Our currency is proof of stake so really it is mostly individuals who run their "peer"   wallet on their computer to stake and win $DOGP. or run a vps or Raspberry Pi instance as a node or Masternode.    There are some Masternode pools but we are not listing to any Masternode websites, yet!

Brill no worries i have 12 Raspberry pi laying about so will get them up and running Smiley

We Do Private Pools / Block Explorers / New Coins / Send us a inbox
Findblocks Pool - http://findblocks.Net
PrivateDOGP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 03:08:35 AM

pool Soon Smiley 

Brill no worries i have 12 Raspberry pi laying about so will get them up and running Smiley

THANKS for hosting our block explorer: http://blockexp.com:3341/network

We love that you will be doing the Raspberry Pi Masternodes.  MUCH WOW!  Cool

damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:17:11 AM

The famous Shiba took me here .. What are your plans for development? Do you plan any commercial use?

Sure, the commercial plan is to sell his coins in an exchange. Or not?

No, this is a fun currency, to help people to learn to mine, and earn some crypto that way.   If there is HUGE adoption we might consider seeing the blockchain used for something more practical like commerce but really the community decides that.

Thanks for clarification. In fact there is nothing wrong to say that DOGP will be a fun currency - at least you don't create false expectations.  Wink
PrivateDOGP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 11:38:21 AM

We have a second block explorer live now: http://dogep.live.   that was setup by a community member.  much community!  Cool

Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:43:37 AM

We have a second block explorer live now: http://dogep.live.   that was setup by a community member.  much community!  Cool

When it will get listed on big exchanges it is really important to take place on big exchange. Although community is also showing good support and it will make this healthy coin in coming days.
v2urs

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:01:50 PM

Wooooow, 500 million premind  Shocked. This joke is not funny anymore, it smells like a scam. Good luck to those who fall into the trap
MrMaxwell

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:58:21 PM

Wooooow, 500 million premind  Shocked. This joke is not funny anymore, it smells like a scam. Good luck to those who fall into the trap

Agreed. Premine is way too high.
PrivateDOGP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 01:39:20 PM

Agreed. Premine is way too high.

That guy you quoted was FUD'ing in our group on purpose.  The reason for Pre-mine is to have a large bounty and airdrop distribution of which we are starting.  A fun currency needs to be used so we are going to get it to the people.  Of course one way to earn is through staking in the wallet! 

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: