Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:52:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SAFE.trade hacked and will not pay for the stolen BTC.  (Read 303 times)
trucobit (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:37:03 AM

Yesterday, Friday, January 11, safe.trade was hacked and coins were stolen.

They are only going to return the stolen safes because it is their own chain and they can do it.

But if you or anyone had BTC in that shitexchange, know that they are not going to pay the stolen BTC, they say "gone" they do not even say the word steal.

As a currency and exchange with the name of SAFE, in the end it turns out that it has no security and they wash their hands. THE BTC WILL NOT PAY, that buyer will want to use his platform now.

They have an illegal clause in their terms and conditions that indicates that if they are robbed they are not responsible. Seriously? you imagine that in Binance, crex24 or some Exchange of the really serious ones.

Some will say that it is my own risk, and no, I pay commissions for each operation and each withdrawal, when they charge for a service they must give security and not cover now in the small print of terms of conditions with their illegal clause.

The exchanges must protect the money of their clients, regardless of the currency, and replace it in case of theft, since the client has entrusted his money to an exchange supposedly "safe"

they are already banning people in discord for expressing this idea, but for bitcointalk they can not ban people, in fact, they are even more exposed.

I do not recommend anyone to use Safe.trade, seeing that they are not safe and that they do not pay if they are stolen. I do not feel like paying for the problems and lack of knowledge of others

I know that now many will come to criticize, especially the holders of Safe because the currency will start to fall in price, and I promise to answer everyone with the desire to upload the post and make more and more visible the HACK in SAFE.TRADE and the refusal to replace the stolen

They have not filed a complaint ?? why Huh Will they have stolen themselves? Will it be an illegal exchange that does not pay taxes? Because there is no police report of theft. I run out of my money and they do what they want ..

As there is the term shitcoin, there are also the shitexchanges as Safe.trade

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Adz4u28

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:50:28 AM

you were removed from discord, because you continously abused team members, threatened them and tried to blackmail them - despite them informing you around 100 times that the incident was mere hours old and they had to investigate the hack and go from there and they were looking at how to compensate anyone who had lost anything.
you seem to omit this from your post ill help you.

feel free to copy and paste that into your op.

your welcome.
Mofatness

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 10:51:38 AM

Please visit the discord for the latest, accurate information.

https://discord.gg/vQgYGJz
trucobit (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:56:32 AM

I can not enter because I've been banned, I'm the user porlapatria there.

As they refuse to pay the BTC, they give it for lost, not them, the clients lose it, because I do not think the name or the currency or the exchange safe.trade seems to me because they rob them, you pay for them, and if you complain you are banned (although I am seeing what they write from another of my accounts)

An exchange called SAFE and that charges its commissions, can not stop paying the stolen, is the responsibility of the exchange, they give me confidence to have there BTC to buy other coins or to sell shitcoins and pass them to BTC

That they replace SAFE and not BTC coins, makes me suspect, that there is no police denial, it makes me suspicious ...
Mofatness

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 11:01:20 AM

trucobit (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:05:30 AM

I repeat that I can not enter that discord because I have been banned from the SAFE channel. I have to demand that my stolen money be returned to them.

So do not insist that I enter the discord, I'm really with another name now but I do not want to talk, since I'm going to be banned, so I prefer to speak publicly by bitcointalk

An Exchange must protect and replenish its clients' funds if they have a hack because of their lack of security, and that is what has happened. They are not going to return the money that was in BTC, they are not as safe as they say they are, they do not deserve the name

Who will be interested in buying now in safe.trade if you know that it is not safe and in case of hack does not replenish the balance.
trucobit (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:17:14 AM

mofatnesshoy a las 12:03
Just respond to his online posts with links to our discord
His past posts on BTC talk are just as hostile to other projects

I do not know how they can afford to be laughing at their discord when their exchange has been stolen and they do not plan to pay the stolen BTC to their customers.

It is not advisable to use Safe, because it is not safe, and your currency is supposed to suffer now.

They laugh a lot for banishing me, but here they can not take my voice away and every time they talk to me, I'll talk, and if not, I'll talk by myself.

The people of the world of cryptos must know by the opinion of others that good or bad is a service. And safe.trade is not worth having anything there, because if your BTC is stolen from them, you are left without the BTC and then they are laughing for their discord .. Shameful

trucobit (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:20:42 AM

stakeoidhoy a las 12:02
that's the problem
u give em too much attention
imho
mofatnesshoy a las 12:03
Just respond to his online posts with links to our discord
His past posts on BTC talk are just as hostile to other projects
rag2753hoy a las 12:04
free tip to everyone honey is sweeter thsn piss and vinegar
also sweeter. urea taste like dick
Sepkuhhoy a las 12:07
:see_no_evil:
mofatnesshoy a las 12:08
Exactly... dont engage. Just get people in here for the facts.
rag2753hoy a las 12:15
but engaging is half the fun
it how we do awesome contests

Now they do not want to respond to the Bitcointalk post to avoid drawing attention to the failure of their system.

Well I'll take care of it, plus there will be more people interested in the subject, buyers, miners, who want to know about other unofficial people that happens in each exchange.

And what happens in safe.trade is that they have been robbed and they will not pay for the stolen goods. Your lack of security will affect me as if I were responsible

Do you think that an exchange should take charge of returning everything stolen in a hack? Would you trust an exchange like that?
Mofatness

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 11:29:28 AM

trucobit (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:29:42 AM

I repeat that I can not enter that discord because I have been banned from the SAFE channel. I have to demand that my stolen money be returned to them.

So do not insist that I enter the discord, I'm really with another name now but I do not want to talk, since I'm going to be banned, so I prefer to speak publicly by bitcointalk

An Exchange must protect and replenish its clients' funds if they have a hack because of their lack of security, and that is what has happened. They are not going to return the money that was in BTC, they are not as safe as they say they are, they do not deserve the name

Who will be interested in buying now in safe.trade if you know that it is not safe and in case of hack does not replenish the balance.

now apart from having banned me, they have deleted all my posts in the discord channel, so that when someone comes to read, they do not see problems, but actually if there is CENSORSHIP

If you had BTC there you've run out of it, if you complain they ban you and you get erased. Is it really legit SAFE.trade?

I am beginning to think that they themselves have caused the theft and thus they are capitalized.

I'm waiting for them to show the police report to give credibility to their alleged hacking of their shitexchange from safe.trade
trucobit (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:31:09 AM

so he recommends entering his discord, if they have deleted what they do not like. There where they say they are not going to pay the BTC .... You are manipulating your users, they are losing credibility

I have all day to be answering
trucobit (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:51:50 AM

oh my god, apart from erasing all my comments and their post where they clearly say that they are not going to pay BTC, now they say that the information that I say is a lie.

Well, the days will pass and we'll see if they pay the BTC. I do not know how you can tell my liar, and they themselves are deleting and manipulating their users in their discord.

Look for a post of "porlapatria" there is not one, they have all deleted, even those of themselves saying that they will not pay the BTC. They just want to spend the days and the subject is forgotten, and that will not happen, I have a lot of free time.

Censorship and manipulation, read your discord and you will see that there are people responding to others who are no longer there, because they banned me and erased all of them, including their own messages.

Now they do not want to make a fuss, but I already told them that they did the right thing and I would do the right thing to report what happened

Now I see the manipulators and liars that are manipulating their discord for those who enter through the link they leave constantly, do not see their refusal to replace the BTC balances that have been stolen from them.
trucobit (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:05:03 PM

Archimedeshoy a las 12:54
wich, fyi, gets placed at the end of the line for a refund
we as a team agreed on this
we will be the last to gt our money back
everyone else that lost money will get his money before the team

After banning and deleting the post where they said they were not going to pay the BTC, they are playing a new game.

One of your users puts good and beautiful messages and an admin says they will pay, does not say when or how, or gives dates, it leaves everything very ambiguous

Why do they do this now? Because they know that when their refusal to pay the stolen BTC is published, they only have to pretend that they will replace it, although they will not do it, they do not even have the intention of doing it. But if anyone enters his discord and reads that, it seems that everything is controlled and everything is fine. When they really said they will not pay and have deleted all their posts where they said

They want to avoid scandal and fall, but they have to scan and fall. Give the same as now put false positive messages from other users and answer the admin giving false hope. They just want the days to pass, forget the subject and not pay BTC

They do not say when they are going to return that money. That exchange is not safe, neither for the security nor for the manipulation that they are doing of their discord

Please scroll up and read, and see how many conversations and answers are missing, all that they have deleted where they told me clearly that "the btc is gone" no, it has not left, my BTC has been stolen from you

Give dates. The people who had Safe already have it recovered, but BTC does not give a date. Right now his discord is a facade manipulated to pretend that there are no problems.

This behavior of them lying and censuring, they do see what safe.trade is not safe and they are manipulators.

They do not realize that when they take away the possibility of recovering your BTC and they do not leave you or complain, they are hurting themselves and their SAFE holders, but that is their problem not mine. They have not robbed me, they have robbed them, and they also want to avoid paying the outstanding BTC balances into account.

trucobit (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:55:11 PM

https://ibb.co/Rh7xKVV

a link to an image where they have deleted two post that they did not want to appear, on BTC questions, they have deleted them.

Then a new user who has entered aBro who asks generically, they give an ambiguous answer that does not say yes or no, and above congratulates him, this is to manipulate his own discor for when other users enter, see that everything is fine, that everything is controlled and it is a lie.

They continue without saying that they are going to reimburse the BTC, only that they have to study the plan and that is it. That is to sneak away the answers, to create a good atmosphere, so that you who are going to enter their discord will see peace and harmony, but everything is a lie.

With this manipulation of their discord they make me see what kind of people are directing this shitexchange, I would not be surprised if they stole themselves.
Mofatness

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 01:05:17 PM

Please join the Safe Discord and feel free to ask about this issue. The team is still investigating the breach and going over the logs. When a plan concerning the lost funds is in place, it will be made public. To stay up to date with the news, please join the Discord.

SafeCoin and SafeTrade has been and will continue to be one of the most transparent teams in crypto.

trucobit (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:14:42 PM

Please join the Safe Discord and feel free to ask about this issue. The team is still investigating the breach and going over the logs. When a plan concerning the lost funds is in place, it will be made public. To stay up to date with the news, please join the Discord.

SafeCoin and SafeTrade has been and will continue to be one of the most transparent teams in crypto.

But how will they be transparent if they are manipulating their discord to avoid BTC questions and when they are charged, when they have totally erased me and you when they confirmed this morning that BTC was not going to be returned

Please stop lying to your users, it is only harming the project and the more you talk and the more I respond, the more you will be harmed.
trucobit (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:06:28 PM

They are still deleting post on their channel from those who ask a lot about BTC, so be careful as they ask, they are very angry. They will not pay, they do not confirm it anywhere.
trucobit (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:03:19 AM

They are still deleting post on their channel from those who ask a lot about BTC, so be careful as they ask, they are very angry. They will not pay, they do not confirm it anywhere.

I invite everyone to read the following post, the SAFEcoin official, where they have posted captures of how they laugh and insult the users in their discord just by asking when they returned the stolen BTC.

They have published a note, which I have also left capturing, very ambiguous that does not indicate which coins will be returned or in what term.

These people manipulate their discord channel, do not have to believe me, go to the next post and see the shameful captures of their discord

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2838370.new#new
trucobit (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:51:28 AM

I invite everyone to read the following post, the SAFEcoin official, where they have posted captures of how they laugh and insult the users in their discord just by asking when they returned the stolen BTC.

They have published a note, which I have also left capturing, very ambiguous that does not indicate which coins will be returned or in what term.

These people manipulate their discord channel, do not have to believe me, go to the next post and see the shameful captures of their discord

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2838370.new#new
Mofatness

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 04:17:01 AM

Hello @everyone , I'd just like to provide a quick update, and again thank everyone for your incredible support and patience so many of you have shown.      We are working through the investigation process, and have now shifted our main focus to the recovery phase of SafeTrade, the part most of you will no doubt be most interested in.    Our Team has decided that we will resume not only full accounts, but full trading.   SafeTrade's infrastructure will be re-installed from the ground up, with additional appropriate security measures based on findings from our investigation, as well as a strict Digital Cold Storage policy.    SafeTrade had seen an incredible amount of growth in the last 2 weeks of operation, with many coin inventories such as bitcoin quadrupling in a matter of days.    While we are pleased with the rapid growth, we intend to be fully prepared for it when we launch.    This means increased security and  Digital Cold Storage Policy.   We are Very pleased to Officially announce that all balances and withdraws will be 100% honoured in all forms of currencies including BTC.    Thank you for your patience, we simply needed to be able to have our statements backed up.  That required Teamwork, Investment, and Time.    The withdrawls will, of course, from this point fall under cold storage requirements.  Meaning that past certain size limits, manual withdraw will be required (expected within 24 hours).   Limit sizes may change over time, but we intend to adopt this policy permanently as we position ourselves for growth, and keep risk minimized and investors protected with controlled floats.    Simply put, we're going to make things right, and we're taking this opportunity to achieve the highest standards possible.

I would also like to Specifically thank those investors who made liquidity possible for all of us.  You know who you are, and our whole community as well as communities who trade here, owe you  a huge thanks   😃

Latest message from Jeff, main dev at SafeCoin and Safe.Trade.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: