Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:00:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans for this year  (Read 20324 times)
amos77978 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 351
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:04:07 PM

Everyone keeps saying 2019 will be profitable for the crypto community... but in life I've had to learn things the hard way.. which makes me always want to look into things in 2 ways no matter the odds

What if 2019 is the beginning of another dump?? What would you do as a investor?? Wait till your portfolio goes to zero?? ... or sell whatever is left of it??
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:07:33 PM

For this year's plan, I will definitely invest in the top coins and have great potential like Bitcoin and Ethereum. because later these two coins are very profitable this year

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:13:09 PM

Ah definitely buying coins is an added advantage in this year's plan as we can buy top coins in cheap prices and hodl until the market turns green if things go well then we can make some valuable profit.

joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:15:13 PM

We're not sure on what's about to happen this year but we should learn for the last year not all the time the cryptocurrencies are at it's peak we should take consider on the sharp dump, we're also be responsible in every investments we might make.

Well my plan for this year is to focus on day trading since holding now seems to be really dangerous because of the sharp dumps of prices I will try to focus on small earnings but small losses also this might be a chance to learn and gain experience on reading the market analysis but one thing is for sure... I will not going to make a big investment this year i will just try to circulate all my profits and invest it again to grow and it's a challenge for me.

Globen
Copper Member

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:16:02 PM

My plans for this year has began, i started by buying good coins that are already oversold, so i am holding and waiting for the bull run which will come anytime soon. There will definitely come retracement. Once the market retraces, it will be a good time to sell and take profit.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:20:31 PM

what you need to learn is that profit in altcoin market doesn't come from the year being good or bad. the profit comes from each time they pump one of the 2000+ altcoins and you will only be able to take that profit if you are getting on board with that pump and then jumping off before they start the dump.
i addition you need to know that altcoins are getting pumped every day. in fact that is one of the reasons why more than 2000 of them are available. so that there is at least a couple of them for pumping per day and they get dumped the rest of the year.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:37:17 PM

Everyone keeps saying 2019 will be profitable for the crypto community... but in life I've had to learn things the hard way.. which makes me always want to look into things in 2 ways no matter the odds

What if 2019 is the beginning of another dump?? What would you do as a investor?? Wait till your portfolio goes to zero?? ... or sell whatever is left of it??
Those who keep on saying that 2019 will be profitable are just being optimistic with no fact proving that the price will actually rise. They are just trying to bring positivity towards the current market situation or is just uttering some random guess/bullshit.
There will be always two sides, a fall or a rise. Which will take place can never be accurately predicted at all!

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:45:16 PM

who knows maybe this year will be profitable for us just invest a potential crypto, you can make more money if the bull run comes. You should set stop losses if another dump happens.
Ifemini1

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:53:02 PM

Plan is simple

Learn more
Know more about Blockchain and AI
Be a better trader
Master bounty programs and be a good community developer
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:54:54 PM

For this year's plan, I will definitely invest in the top coins and have great potential like Bitcoin and Ethereum. because later these two coins are very profitable this year

Yes that's the plan of the year as I have made the same intention to buy in cheap as top coins are very low at the moment, however we can expect a good change in the last quarter and make some profit.

VaLeRaaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:57:30 PM

Since I have invested all the money available for investment. I just have to wait for the next bull run. This is an experience. You can study projects. monitor the development of the global cryptoindustry. the bull race will undoubtedly be. Around the world, a huge infrastructure is being prepared for cryptoactive assets. Improved tools for storage, protection, hedging risks. Just wait and learn.

CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:04:22 PM

Selling since the summer of 2018 does not make sense. This is about 1/10 of the original amount. This applies to assets bought and received as a rewards. Buy now there is no desire, no funds. Thus, I will try to forget about my assets until 2020 or before the crypto hype.

Cardilb

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:13:19 PM

i'm seeking for good projects to invest for long term .Hope all should be be best.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:41:18 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2019, 02:48:06 PM by bitcoin31

I have plan for this year which is to oberve what will happen and if I see the movements is good I will add more the budget for buying I need to be observer for now because that I need to do. And now that Im doing watching market until when have right time to buy more coins. For sure we have different plans for this year and I hope everyone good plans will be worth it or it will works.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:43:47 PM

My plans for 2019 will be exactly the same like last year. I don't think that there will be another big dump for this year. So I will buy more top coins with great potential while there are so cheap.
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:45:35 PM

You asked a very broad and valid question here. For me, every investment involve risk taking hence crypto assets are not left out. I'm holding my coins and tokens with prospect for long term, while trading for profit. It's a two way thing, the coins I'm holding might do well in future or not, that I'm aware of. I've put some strategies in place with the help of technical analysis to make profit from some trade, that has been keeping me going for a while. I think everyone needs to strategize this year, while we hope for a boom in crypto market.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:45:45 PM

My plans for 2019 will be exactly the same like last year. I don't think that there will be another big dump for this year. So I will buy more top coins with great potential while there are so cheap.
Indeed, the hopes of many people that the market can return and hopefully this year there will be a change in the market. and everyone now hopes the market can recover
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:47:16 PM

Im actually planning to do trading as my full time job this year because of huge losses I encountered last year. I know that most of us experienced the same but we have to learn from our mistakes that holding is riskier than day trading specially if you don't keep your self updated with the price movement or with the fundamental results that affects the price of an altcoin.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
HectorFabian

Activity: 138

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:49:53 PM

The perfect opportunity to buy, I suggest LITECOIN, There are other coins too that can do well, each one of the following coins have a decent future. Take a look at these:

STRATIS, POWR, PRG, EOS and QTUM. I’m bullish about PRG, they are launching their co working space in July and I'm sure that's gonna uplift the value.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 02:54:34 PM

In the coming year, I plan to improve my experience in blockchain and apply it in my new work. I also hope for the growth of tokens in at least three projects that are included in my investment portfolio. I wish you all good luck and success in the coming year!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: