Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:10:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans for this year  (Read 20324 times)
entebah

Activity: 1549
Merit: 153

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:18:49 PM

I plan to make as much profit as possible this year, hopefully what I plan for daily trading this year will be smooth, because I made a deposit to trade Altcoin. And another hope is that the price of Bitcoin will increase this year.

jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 09:26:13 PM

My plan for this year is to make more profit,I don't want to go into any project that I will not be profitable from it both bounty campaign and ICO. This year I want to make more money from crypto and i also want to be consultant in crypto.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Pagoda.to

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:50:44 PM

I plan to invest less money into the currency and focus more on using it in my daily life and building a business around it.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:08:20 PM

I plan to wait for the trend change, I will be on the sidelines and watch, wait for a suitable entry point to the market, and also of course participate in some projects I liked, but without fanaticism.

bangjoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 692

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:12:09 PM

many are optimistic in 2019 as well as me but if 2019 will be another dump, then I will sell everything left with the aim of staying as long as possible, while remaining, I will look for as many coins as possible by continuing to join the bounty program and airdrop, so that later when on the market there is a pump, I have a lot of coins so my chances of getting profits also increase

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
matricaria

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:14:27 PM

In fact, I do not know what I will do this year. Previously, it seemed to me that the cryptocurrency would bring me a steady income. Today I doubt it.

Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:44:23 AM

Everyone keeps saying 2019 will be profitable for the crypto community... but in life I've had to learn things the hard way.. which makes me always want to look into things in 2 ways no matter the odds

What if 2019 is the beginning of another dump?? What would you do as a investor?? Wait till your portfolio goes to zero?? ... or sell whatever is left of it??
if the 2019 dump starts, I will look at the lowest point and start investing in buying coins which in my opinion will provide benefits in the future.
We're not going back from the day it's started not the price will turn back into 6yrs ago.  It's totally different from what it is today.
For the alternative just in case that prices would continue to fall,  I'll better to go for local stock investment. Doesn't meant I lift my entire capital from here but I'm worried to put huge amount in the market.
it can be chosen if you're feeling doubts about the current state of the altcoin, it is very good for avoiding very high risks.

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1204

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 10:53:45 AM

We have to keep going, this kind of things really happen, although this is something new to us, we must not stop now, we have come along way, ten years now, even if we are not investing, we need to keep update and share anything that is happening in the cryptocurrency community we must become strong in this trying times.

Prettymie

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:00:13 AM

Everyone keeps saying 2019 will be profitable for the crypto community... but in life I've had to learn things the hard way.. which makes me always want to look into things in 2 ways no matter the odds

What if 2019 is the beginning of another dump?? What would you do as a investor?? Wait till your portfolio goes to zero?? ... or sell whatever is left of it??

They keep saying a positive things to attract positive vibes, nobody wants to lose their investments and all of us wants to be rich but in reality only few will succeed. This is the theory of life...if we don't have a luck then we need to earn it in the hard way which most of us doing as the market is getting worse. I'm always optimistic in my coins that it will bounce back as I keep holding them even it goes bottom as I believe that crypto will be back the happy days that we have before. Just stay positive and don't get affected with those bad news around crypto.
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:10:04 AM

My plan for now is only holding my investment, and I don't want to buy more until the market grow / stabilize. If I only buy and buy I will lost more than earn more, Better to be safe in this market situation, I yet no good news about crypto so I will only hold
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:11:04 AM

many are optimistic in 2019 as well as me but if 2019 will be another dump, then I will sell everything left with the aim of staying as long as possible, while remaining, I will look for as many coins as possible by continuing to join the bounty program and airdrop, so that later when on the market there is a pump, I have a lot of coins so my chances of getting profits also increase
I also had the same thoughts as you. We really should not expect too much in 2019 because surely the value of other Bitcoin and altcoin will decrease a lot this year. Everyone believes in a good future but I think everything will end soon and investors will soon realize their investment will be the biggest failure in this market.
lavoncoin88
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:13:08 AM

It depends on the market, if the market is continue to fall down theres no reason to hold your coin its should be release and sell. But if I notice market going to rise, I will hold it until the price high can convince me to sell it in much better price. Im also expecting good prices of alts this year joping it will happen to refill my failed investment last year.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:19:10 AM

What if 2019 is the beginning of another dump??
Okay. I'm prepared and ready to adjust.

What would you do as a investor?? Wait till your portfolio goes to zero?? ... or sell whatever is left of it??
I'm not okay of waiting my portfolio goes to zero, I hold precious coins and I don't think it will be going there. I'm waiting for the bounce back and real recovery so I don't think I'll sell at any moment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:21:59 AM

It is quite possible that nothing positive will happen this year and we will again watch the sluggish current market!
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:25:19 AM

I have learned a lot from the bearish market last year that I feel I will be wiser in my investments and tradings this year. Although I decided to hodl my assets from last year until the market becomes healthy, when I do investments again, I will be sure that the project would have really great potential. That is by making really sure that I do proper research about all aspects of the project.
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:35:17 AM

According to my plans I am going to increase portfolio to 50 k usd and then I will be ready to meet bull market. I predict 20x market growth in next 5 years, so 50k*20= 1 mln $
That is my plan for 1 year and 5 years
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:22:40 PM

I have big hopes for 2019, because I have invested a lot of money into crypto currencies during the whole year and I have no doubts that the market is going to show us the next bullish trend during this year.

acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 12:26:23 PM

Im not really sure whether selling is a good options at this time especially if you bought during the ATH, but of course its still your choice to sell or to hold but for me when i invest in cryptocurrency i consider my money already gone and since the market is really looking bad until this time then im stuck with my coins and wont sell it until it goes back to its ATH.

riska hanissa

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:34:56 PM

I've also heard that in 2019 most crypto will pump, and I expect it
for now, I am still holding my assets

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:37:33 PM

For this year of course one of my best plan is continue working here in Crypto world. And from a bounty hunters i would like to try to do other activities here in this business that can help my carrier more successful enough for the future and for my family.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: