Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:00:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans for this year  (Read 20324 times)
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:56:10 PM

My plan for this year is the same as the previous year, which is to sell when the price of the coin that I have increases (gives me profit) and when the price of the coin I have goes down, I will buy more the coin and hold them until the price increases (gives me profit), because I'm sure the market price will definitely recover and give me profit.

serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 10:01:41 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2019, 12:21:23 AM by serejandmyself

The account was hacked between 29.01.2018 and 04.02.2019. All posts made during this period were not made by me.

Please see this topic:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5106030.msg49582645#msg49582645

Game of Links

cyber~license©
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:19:50 PM

For every plan A, there should be a plan B, because you never can tell what would happen next.
This was what affected those who fell into the FOMO of 2017/2018 bull run. Most people thought the bull run would continue, but it was a different case.
After this experience, a lot of people are now being careful.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:40:43 PM

This year the focus is more on trade. I will buy a few coins that are potential because of the declining market conditions. I am sure if this year the market will increase again and will be a good year for Crypto.
Triwiyono

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:58:24 PM

My plan for this year is, I will look for new things from crypto, learn more about how to choose ico that is good for investment, and how to trade with big profits. and always see opportunities so that when buying coins or ico, I'm sure to be profits.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:46:54 AM

Everyone keeps saying 2019 will be profitable for the crypto community... but in life I've had to learn things the hard way.. which makes me always want to look into things in 2 ways no matter the odds

What if 2019 is the beginning of another dump?? What would you do as a investor?? Wait till your portfolio goes to zero?? ... or sell whatever is left of it??

There is 2 option in 2019, the price rising or another fall. But i am prefer optimistic on this market because i am believe cryptomarket will survive. From what i am read, many good news in 2019 and i think that news will lead recovery of crypto price

karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 12:54:30 AM

I am not an expert to predict, but in my opinion it is good to buy now coins and invest in the future. Plan now to buy ethereum coin or bitcoin since that two coin has the good potential of future investment and besides if there would be bull run, its a sure earnings and much more profit.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:19:24 AM

I'm still planning on collecting as many coins as possible, cause the price for most coins are still low. This is a good chance to collect them while it still in low state.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
viananda2525

Activity: 1052
Merit: 125

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:23:24 AM

I'm still planning on collecting as many coins as possible, cause the price for most coins are still low. This is a good chance to collect them while it still in low state.
that is good way mate.we have to collect potential coins that has cheap price at this moment.as we know this bearish trend already run too long.and it seems this year could be the moment for crypto market to rise again.

maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:31:59 AM

My plan for this year is to buy more and more coins but I will check one by one the coins, and I think I will take a look closer with the top 20 coins list. I guess that we have much opportunity to buy any coins in the market because we can buy the coin at the low price and who knows, we will not see this chance again in the future. So make sure you use this opportunity to buy as many coins as you want but don't forget to keep calm if there is a down for the price in the next days.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Forever Young

Activity: 121
Merit: 3

I AM HODLING !!!

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:34:36 AM

BUY BUY BUY and Always BUY. . !!!

Yes, if the price continues to dump, then what I will do is keep buying and I will hold it until pumping to the moon.  
Because I'm sure the price of bitcoin will be more expensive.  Believe it  Wink

↽━━━━━━━━  Hawk Network ━━━━━━━━⇁
↼━Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology Infrastructure ━⇀ (https://Hawk.coom/)
Gershonxer

Activity: 237
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:53:44 AM

I want to take tutorial classes to learn more about technical analysis and improve my trading skills. I recently started a side hustle which is photography and from the little money i get, i would invest slowly and diligently on cryptocurrencies. But one of my top goals of 2019 is to land a job in any blockchain/fintech startup
Nyewbot

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

https://www.devilsdragon.com/

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:21:37 AM

after the death of prices in the past year, I plan when the price  rises this year or there is a chance to throw away I will do it with the coins that I have. quite naive but I need to roll back from the profits of the coins that I have.

█████████       devilsdragon.com       █████████
────    Adult Entertainment's Future is on Blockchain    ────
elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:49:00 AM

Everyone keeps saying 2019 will be profitable for the crypto community... but in life I've had to learn things the hard way.. which makes me always want to look into things in 2 ways no matter the odds

What if 2019 is the beginning of another dump?? What would you do as a investor?? Wait till your portfolio goes to zero?? ... or sell whatever is left of it??

every year is profitable I can say if one is knowledgeable and doing some sort of hard work to gain profit. Time is essential and one who utilize it efficiently will going to succeed in any case.

anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 03:53:51 AM

I haven't prepared anything for this year because my money has been used up, I bought an altcoin which I think is good.
and what I need to do now is just trading and making profits

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Nggedebus

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:58:43 AM

Just like what i wishes during the end of 2018, that the coins will increase instead of falling again.
I believe many people also wish to have all the altcoins to rise and fix the condition in 2018.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:10:04 AM

Keep holding  maybe, because at end of 2018 there are no good move from bitcoin price. But i see some people still optimist about bitcoin price in this year, hope it can get realized so people can cashout with happy feelings.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
bebekangsoo

Activity: 313

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:21:00 AM

Keep holding  maybe, because at end of 2018 there are no good move from bitcoin price. But i see some people still optimist about bitcoin price in this year, hope it can get realized so people can cashout with happy feelings.
holding or investing from now on may be better and the results will be good in the future. at present the value of Bitcoin is still low and it is likely this year will be able to rise high even though expectations are small because of poor conditions. but to rise suddenly can happen because everything is possible. walking towards success is not easy and takes a long time.

Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:22:48 AM

Keep holding  maybe, because at end of 2018 there are no good move from bitcoin price. But i see some people still optimist about bitcoin price in this year, hope it can get realized so people can cashout with happy feelings.
if we have more money maybe adding our cryptocurrency stock could be good decisio for us.for example buying sleeping giant coins in market such as universa or other coins.but if our money already too much invested in cryptocurrency and its value now decrease maybe we have to stop our investment.and wait till market recovered.
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:29:47 AM

The crypto market is very difficult to predict and in 2019 I think there will be more positive changes. We passed 2018 and the results were very disappointing because the market continued to decline. And this year's trade will be more profitable.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: