Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:09:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans for this year  (Read 20329 times)
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:21:11 PM

I think no one know a thing about this years market condition.. It will be surprise for all of us. As i read here we all having hopes for the new year. I wish everything turns in good way with green markets and bull runs. I have more than 200 different kind of bounty campaigns coins, i am waiting to them to go to exchanges, i think i will trade them as soon as possible and have some real money in my hands. Unfortunately my trust has broken..
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:27:39 PM

Everyone keeps saying 2019 will be profitable for the crypto community... but in life I've had to learn things the hard way.. which makes me always want to look into things in 2 ways no matter the odds

What if 2019 is the beginning of another dump?? What would you do as a investor?? Wait till your portfolio goes to zero?? ... or sell whatever is left of it??

I don't think there are predictions that are really accurate, so anything can happen even in the near future. I think what we have to do now is always be careful in every speculation and learn from every market phenomenon
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:27:56 PM

I will plan this year, 2019, will buy more bitcoin, because it is now a dump, so I will hold it back in the next few months with higher price increases, so I will also get a lot of profits.
MeongElek

Activity: 418

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:31:48 PM

It is difficult to predict market conditions. But for this year, I have high optimism that coin prices will rise. I also hold a few coins, and I will sell this coin in 2019.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:33:02 PM

It is difficult to predict market conditions. But for this year, I have high optimism that coin prices will rise. I also hold a few coins, and I will sell this coin in 2019.
Still have to hold to be able to get a profit this year. because indeed we know now that the market is in a bad condition and we must be able to make a change to be able to get a profit
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:40:24 PM

Still have to hold to be able to get a profit this year. because indeed we know now that the market is in a bad condition and we must be able to make a change to be able to get a profit
Until now, the market conditions are still very bad, is it possible that in 2019 the market conditions will recover soon? because I see the crypto price movement is still very weak.
nemey

Catena X

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:41:48 PM

Simple plans, the ways I prepare in this year. Preparing the right plans for this year should be more careful and wiser. We cannot see how the market and crypto world in the next time. that is why, I choose to start with some investment in the top listing coins such as Ripple and Stellar. Just those two. Hopefully, I can add my amount later.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:46:31 PM

some plans will be convectional and some conditional, the determinant of every position in the market will still be the price of bitcoin. Plenty news are coming out and more development will be seen but the market price will tell where to go. In bear market most people just sit and watch, for those who can take more risk they get active daily, I just like to position myself right for the next run.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:51:31 PM

i invest in crypto is always do daily traders, and current the conditions crypto is not stable, better you do trading compare long term, very risk to hold now, and then else choice when the market dropped again till the prices is very cheap is the best time to buy and hold, but you must buy when the coins start increase
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:52:17 PM

some plans will be convectional and some conditional, the determinant of every position in the market will still be the price of bitcoin. Plenty news are coming out and more development will be seen but the market price will tell where to go. In bear market most people just sit and watch, for those who can take more risk they get active daily, I just like to position myself right for the next run.
when the market price is still very low, and the ability of the market is not moving much, that will be the reason why trading activities in the market are weakening. that is also the reason I prefer to look at market developments rather than returning to trade, because trade is very unfavorable with the volume of slow-moving markets.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 01:55:42 PM

Actually in this year of 2019 are have some interesting ICO's are the best to invest on it. But we need to search of them of which are them are better to invest or participating to bounty campaign. And ill hope in this year also must be like in the past year 2017.
fileo

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:05:44 PM

Considering the possibility to dump deeper than we expected is a nice plan in advance to handle every investment safe and sound. But in other hand it is more possible to have pump than more of dumping. We all know the sign of pump is recovering from dramatic falls. Patient and believing base on crypto history should be our fuel to move forward than always moving and regretting the past.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
tokexchain

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:09:15 PM

Everyone keeps saying 2019 will be profitable for the crypto community... but in life I've had to learn things the hard way.. which makes me always want to look into things in 2 ways no matter the odds

What if 2019 is the beginning of another dump?? What would you do as a investor?? Wait till your portfolio goes to zero?? ... or sell whatever is left of it??

Really and truly we have been here before - you can either be strong, HODL, stake and gleen the rewards or just sell your holdings at a loss and say BYE BYE to this often strange but exciting world of crypto we have all become involved in.

You only ever lose out when you sell overall. Keep HODLING I say  Cool
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:18:24 PM

i am not planning for this year. the new year is still too young and the crypto market is swinging too much. i will first wait and see what happens in the next few weeks with the prices.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:22:08 PM

Although, I may not be the one to do this and if I will be doing it, it will be with the collective works of others.
My plan is to see a lot of scam projects exposed, so that investors can feel safe.
One of the ways to do this, is to report scam project, which will serve as a warning alarm to potential investors.
Scam projects much not be allowed to survive. If there are no regulations yet, we should try as much as possible to protect ourselves.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:39:01 PM

I don't think there are predictions that are really accurate, so anything can happen even in the near future. I think what we have to do now is always be careful in every speculation and learn from every market phenomenon

We must, as things are not clear around this market and every speculations are just part of anybody's own perceptions and analysis, we should always be prepared and continuous to learn from each market movements better to move accordingly and not to assume without any basis, keep your patience longer and hold things out treat this investment as a future achievements and not to play short and start being trapped inside.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 02:46:56 PM

yesterday I intended to buy ethereum, but today it seems that the plan will be delayed because ethereum has no potential after the development team announced a hardfork delay. maybe I'll switch to buying Waves and ripples, I see some good news about this coin. so buying some to hold it seems good.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:06:20 PM

yesterday I intended to buy ethereum, but today it seems that the plan will be delayed because ethereum has no potential after the development team announced a hardfork delay. maybe I'll switch to buying Waves and ripples, I see some good news about this coin. so buying some to hold it seems good.
I, too, tuned in to work with Ethereum, thought in the near future will make good money on it, but everything is postponed, and another plan has not yet come up

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
cryptofarid10

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

Trader

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 03:13:47 PM

My this year mean 2019 plan, I will buy top coin mean Btc, Eth, Bch, Etc and I will hold because now all coin price very low so it's the time to buy coin and hold. I think after some month market will be something high again.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:44:04 PM

I doubt that this year will be profitable for us, but still I’m not going to give up and I’ll continue to earn coins!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: