Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:24:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans for this year  (Read 20327 times)
Sigenkt

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:47:36 PM

To do the same, just HODL
rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:47:49 PM

My this year mean 2019 plan, I will buy top coin mean Btc, Eth, Bch, Etc and I will hold because now all coin price very low so it's the time to buy coin and hold. I think after some month market will be something high again.
do it right now, btc eth bch and other major coins now in dip level.so if we buy these coins at this moment it will profitable for us some day when crypto market recovered.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:49:39 PM

Everyone keeps saying 2019 will be profitable for the crypto community... but in life I've had to learn things the hard way.. which makes me always want to look into things in 2 ways no matter the odds

What if 2019 is the beginning of another dump?? What would you do as a investor?? Wait till your portfolio goes to zero?? ... or sell whatever is left of it??

It's too late for me to sell my coins and tokens. They make up 40% of the price at which I bought them. I decided to wait.
In order to somehow compensate for the fall in prices, I am engaged in daily trading.

sakuragi21

Activity: 286
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:52:09 PM

My plan for this year is to become more  hardworking and become much better on decision making. i have learned some knowledge to the past year so I'm loaded with knowledge to continue my career here in cryptocurrency.
Bangjull

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:52:34 PM

Everyone keeps saying 2019 will be profitable for the crypto community... but in life I've had to learn things the hard way.. which makes me always want to look into things in 2 ways no matter the odds

What if 2019 is the beginning of another dump?? What would you do as a investor?? Wait till your portfolio goes to zero?? ... or sell whatever is left of it??
My plan in 2019 is to buy some coins that I think have a good chance. then sell it at a high price to make a profit. and if earlier this year it was still a dump. I will still wait and hold it back. because I believe this year is a good year for the crypto market
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:55:24 PM

I have great experience in 2018, never hold too long or break your own rules. If I out when reach take profit point my fund will never stuck like right now. I don't have many choice I hope still have good patience to wait for recovery asset. This year I'll leave crypto to built skill into forex market, I hope I can get alternative income from there.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:12:13 PM

This year did not start very well - Bitmain closes offices, Ethereum’s Constantinople hard fork faces a delay, BitMEX exchange stopped working in the US. But I hope this is just the beginning and 2019 will be a good year for the cryptocommunity.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:18:49 PM

we have all seen a lot of chaos that has occurred in crypto trading in the past year.
for me there are currently not many choices but to wait and find new information regarding the market. so be careful if you want to speculate because according to my research, the market will not be bullrun anytime soon
HappySnake9

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:24:50 PM

My plan for this year is to recreate my website again by using website downloader. I know that without a website, business won't be so good. Well, we can't do anything with it. In the era of computers and high technologies, business needs to move forward. I think even faster than technologies.
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:32:29 PM

My plan this year is to advance a project that has good potential with a clear concept and vision. and buy altcoins that have good potential in the market.
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:40:54 PM

For this first quarter of 2019 will be exciting because this will be the time that we will see the bottom of bitcoin and the reversal of the bear market. I guess the most important plan that we must do at this time is to build a strong plan on how to take advantage when the bottom has been reached. We must also take advantage in investing on the low price of coins which have use-cases that will increase in value when the price of dramatically bitcoin increases.
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:46:11 PM

For me, 2019 should be promising. 2018 was for me as a teacher, I lost a lot, but I also learned a lot. Now I am waiting for an acceptable market to apply my knowledge. I do not think that the year 2019 will look like a dump, it will be the starting point for the normalization of the market.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:40:23 PM

If the negative trend on the crypto market continues, then perhaps I will temporarily suspend work on it until the situation changes. Recently it has become very difficult to predict price movements for bitcoin and altcoins. And bounties pay some pennies for the work done.
So the manipulators only achieve this, so that it is difficult for us to predict the movement of Bitcoin. But do not forget about the exchange, the situation may change at any time.

komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:44:48 PM

If the negative trend on the crypto market continues, then perhaps I will temporarily suspend work on it until the situation changes. Recently it has become very difficult to predict price movements for bitcoin and altcoins. And bounties pay some pennies for the work done.
So the manipulators only achieve this, so that it is difficult for us to predict the movement of Bitcoin. But do not forget about the exchange, the situation may change at any time.
I can not understand who benefits from the manipulation of the cryptocurrency market. Of course, if you take into account income more glass from their actions, then today they earn good money, but they should understand that their actions kill the cryptocurrency market.
NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:01:36 PM

I think 2019 begins as a difficult year for cryptocommunity - Ethereum’s Constantinople hard fork delayed and prices went down, Cryptopia exchange was hacked and hackers stole 30 million USD. But I think in general this year will be positive for the development of cryptocurrencies.
I think this is just the beginning, and many surprises await us ahead. Hope most of them are nice.

ConvallAria

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:03:15 PM

I plan to look for new ways of earning. It seems to me that the world of cryptocurrency gives us many different chances. At the moment, the holding is not profitable.

sssergy

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:17:23 PM

I didn't plans for this year 2019 but I do for next year. I just hold my rest of the token until see bull run. I believe that from last Q2 2019, cryptocurrency market will pump.
Masatos

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:24:27 PM

I hope that this year I can earn a lot more money than in 2108

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
ipsec

Activity: 584
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:41:34 PM

I will be in this market until the very end.
I have several sources of income. And for me, investing is an additional (but not the main) source of income.
If the cryptocurrency market collapses, I will lose this source. But I will not be unemployed. And I advise this strategy to all.
But it seems to me that selling your coins for nothing is too stupid.
wxganz

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:55:19 PM

I am sure that the cryptocurrency will not cost $0. A lot of money was invested in crypto products. I can say for sure-that people who could afford to make a lot of money understand something in this industry and will not let the cryptocurrency die.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: