Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:14:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans for this year  (Read 20324 times)
qwerty1337

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:55:04 PM

You only need to wait, why drain your capital, you are not doing the right thing, if you don’t need money, then wait, and everything will be, maybe you will have to wait a year

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:57:44 PM

Well, my plans are to make an educational platform in crypto currency. I wanna affect on mass adoption and educate people with basics of crypto. Another idea is to set up a trading fund, you know, up trend is coming and it will be easy to get profit
a very noble ideal and I strongly support it if you can realize your desires, if you make an ICO maybe I will participate because I think it really is necessary for the progress of crypto.
if my plan for this year is to become a successful trader by holding high-potential coins, the problem is that this year the market will likely experience a large enough wave that will make people make big profits
Janevinex

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:04:54 PM

I think this year we need to earn as much fundamental coins as possible so that the next bullish trend can be made to the maximum earnings!

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:38:00 PM

My plans include growing portfolio. Step by step I should increase volume+ number of different coins of top 100 and out of top 100. This is my strategy and I think finally I will suceed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord

Activity: 438

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:39:11 PM

I am sure that the market will rise again. So I will try to buy lots of coins, ADA and EOS are the two coins that I want to keep.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:49:32 PM

Everyone keeps saying 2019 will be profitable for the crypto community... but in life I've had to learn things the hard way.. which makes me always want to look into things in 2 ways no matter the odds

What if 2019 is the beginning of another dump?? What would you do as a investor?? Wait till your portfolio goes to zero?? ... or sell whatever is left of it??

No need to believe what they say. People tend to wishful thinking. You only need to plan what you want. However, you need to have a backup plan for unforeseen situations.

HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:02:20 PM

i'm planning to hold crypto this hole year because i truly believe when the next halving occurs next year a lot of good things will happen to this market good luck in your long term investment
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:01:39 PM

Everything is worthless until it is valued by us. sThis year the market will be back in time
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:08:28 PM

Everyone keeps saying 2019 will be profitable for the crypto community... but in life I've had to learn things the hard way.. which makes me always want to look into things in 2 ways no matter the odds

What are your plans for this year?

2019 is year of great accumulation. Now is time to buy crypto that will change your life and bring financial freedom. Whatever you planed to do this year, keep in mind to not blew this once in a lifetime chance you have. If you are here now reading this you should know you are supper lucky. This is your year. Work 3 jobs and eat only water and bread and buy Monero and Bitcoin with all you can afford. 
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:38:10 PM

I think that this year the best solution will be to wait for the moment when the market will fall as much as possible and invest in cryptocurrencies, as either this year or the following market will begin to grow.
oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 10:56:27 PM

What if 2019 is the beginning of another dump?? What would you do as a investor?? Wait till your portfolio goes to zero?? ... or sell whatever is left of it??
The worst possibility is that I will sell all existing assets so that I can vacation for a long time and develop new companies in the real world and also conduct short-term trading activities because it will be more profitable than being a holder because we will keep going so we have to get up this decline.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
freya louis

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:53:16 PM

I myself am tired of waiting for market prices to rise. Some people experience huge losses since prices fell. Now I just keep quiet and see what happens. Because I'm not interested in doing anything because it's very risky and I don't dare. Since the price fell I did not buy any other coins for fear that prices would not rise.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:58:29 PM

I plan to keep investing. I believe in crypto and I don't think my portfolio can get to zero. Cryptography has repeatedly fallen so low and still there were people who believed in it and now they have millions. The situation is better now because the crypto community has grown significantly since then.
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:10:13 AM

If this year is the beginning of another dump i will not wait my porfolio to goes zero i will sell all my holdings even if the price is low , and even if loss gain from my holdings. Because the money that i profit from my holding will be the source of a new investments for me. My plans this year never changes just like the previous year that i will invest in crypto and gain more profits from it.

jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:25:30 AM

This year I plan to enjoy good prices and buy some tokens at good prices. There is no way to make money buying expensive tokens.
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:35:08 AM

As a investors, I will still keep holding my crypto earnings this year. And I will keep looking for a better project that can give good profits for my investments because I know that there are still good and legit crypto projects in here. But this time, I will only invest an amount that I can afford to loose so that there are no regrets on my decisions.
mapanlah

Activity: 228

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:57:53 AM

For this year's plan, I will definitely invest in the top coins and have great potential like Bitcoin and Ethereum. because later these two coins are very profitable this year
maybe it's safer to invest a lot of coins, for example Etherum, bitcoin, Ripple, litecoin, maybe if we invest in a lot of coins our chances are much greater.
Seeing the possibility of dropping a coin can be closed with other coins going up,
 this might be a safe way to invest in 2019,
 so be smart, let's look for opportunities.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:05:00 AM

For this year's plan, I will definitely invest in the top coins and have great potential like Bitcoin and Ethereum. because later these two coins are very profitable this year
maybe it's safer to invest a lot of coins, for example Etherum, bitcoin, Ripple, litecoin, maybe if we invest in a lot of coins our chances are much greater.
Seeing the possibility of dropping a coin can be closed with other coins going up,
 this might be a safe way to invest in 2019,
 so be smart, let's look for opportunities.
Splitting assets is really much better than focus in one project alone, we don't know what will happen in this next few years and experience will guide us that each coins have its own period of pumped, if you are willing to take the risk and can patiently hold for a longer time this strategy will work to your favor as market will rise back and those alts where you divert your assets will also bring something good to your investment.

We really needed to be well aware and focus with project who have good line of supports especially the community who are involves to the coin that we are going to buy in, though there's no safe method but patients will lead us to success from this journey.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:18:27 AM

As a investors, I will still keep holding my crypto earnings this year. And I will keep looking for a better project that can give good profits for my investments because I know that there are still good and legit crypto projects in here. But this time, I will only invest an amount that I can afford to loose so that there are no regrets on my decisions.
Last year taught many how important it is not to invest those funds that are not ready to lose, and you can lose them in just a few days, so whatever the prices were not tempting this year, we must act wisely

rodney0404

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:19:03 AM

Think positive dude, 2019 will give us more profit. My plan for this year is to do more translation works because I'm a Filipino Translator, more the translation works the more chance of gaining a huge amount of reward. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: