Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:21:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans for this year  (Read 20333 times)
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:25:56 PM

For this year I have not thought about a strategic plan. I am still hesitant to plan, because last year the price of bitcoin and altcoin declined very much in the market. even today I am not sure if the price of the crypto currency will return in its heyday.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:38:09 PM

Everyone keeps saying 2019 will be profitable for the crypto community... but in life I've had to learn things the hard way.. which makes me always want to look into things in 2 ways no matter the odds

What if 2019 is the beginning of another dump?? What would you do as a investor?? Wait till your portfolio goes to zero?? ... or sell whatever is left of it??
So whose that ‘Everyone ‘ keeping says 2019 would be profitable?

Lol more that half of the thread and comments I’ve seen talking about the continuing bearishness of this market

And though i have accepted this situation still i am not losing hope that we may start to gain growth littke by little
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:41:13 PM

for me personally, this year will be cumulative, I plan to buy coins at a bargain price, the market is now very profitable for purchases)
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:44:15 PM

Everyone keeps saying 2019 will be profitable for the crypto community... but in life I've had to learn things the hard way.. which makes me always want to look into things in 2 ways no matter the odds

What if 2019 is the beginning of another dump?? What would you do as a investor?? Wait till your portfolio goes to zero?? ... or sell whatever is left of it??
i don't have any plans other than waiting and working on the few remaining bounties.
i really hope that in 2019 it will truly be a very profitable year for crypto users.

if i sell whatever is left, it seems like a very stupid idea. i will not do that.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:55:31 PM

The weird story of cryptocurrency is on progress and most of investors are facing tough situations, it's far better to hodl want you have Invese on cryptos. The market is unpredictable and pretty hard to predict the future, wait patiently that's the lethal weapon of this process.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:15:54 PM

i don't have any plans other than waiting and working on the few remaining bounties.
i really hope that in 2019 it will truly be a very profitable year for crypto users.

if i sell whatever is left, it seems like a very stupid idea. i will not do that.
If you still have the patience and trust to those coins that you are holding better to keep it, there's still a lots of doubt regarding to this industry and we can't say when the bull will come, if you have spare money try to accumulate more cheap coins and wait till the price rises up be careful or avoid buying alts
without pure knowledge.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:18:07 PM

My plan this year is to buy a cheap altcoin to hold it only until the bitcoin increases so as the bitcoin price rises so much profit I have but I wait a bit to increase the bitcoin but I think when december increases again the coinmarket will buy an altcoin with a potential to recover substantially if both and the bills if the coin is bitcoin, xrp and eth because it knows that these coins are longterm and I think the coins are in the future this is when I buy altcoins I have to buy the coinmarket because I know the coins there are potentially.

cryptofarid10

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

Trader

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 02:18:26 PM

I've planed I will hold top coin. but, All coins are going down. So I do not understand what to do now. anyone please Give me some advice

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:56:47 PM

if 2019 will not be the year for btc than definitely 2020 will be there. because i am sure about the future of btc and the blockchain technology. i will keep my portfolio holding.
In the future, blockchain and cryptocurrency will definitely be very promising tools, but so far it is not known when this future will come
I also believe that blockchain will be a tool that will drastically change the world in the future. I joined this cryptocurrency market because of that and it will be a bet for the future
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:00:48 PM

Unfortunately i can't have more trust on the cryptocurrency market anymore, so i have made my own plan. As a bounty hunter i have collected more than 400 different coins in my wallet in 2018. Nearly %60 of them is shit coin right now but the other %40 i wait for the exchange when they start to trade. In first day i will sell my bounty coins and take my money in to my hands.

paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 03:17:45 PM

I think the only thing that needs to be done this year is to prepare for a bull season. Because everything's getting worse. Unfortunately, the damage is increasing as it moves. That's why protecting our hands should be a priority.
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:26:06 PM

My plans for this year is to part take in an upcomming ICO or telegram group chats that requires telegram managers, well, in this case, I can work and spend my free time in an efficient way rather than just waiting for the bull run to come.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:34:47 PM

With the market being so flat right now and not able to earn much by long term hodling, I am now looking into solid platforms and projects whereby I can earn a little passive income, whilst holding those tokens or investing in their platforms. I have found a second one FOXTRADING to invest in and bought a few thousand of their tokens right now and am waiting for them to open their trading pools whereby I will be able to invest in ETH and get paid profits in ETH whilst using their FOXT token as a utility token for their products and services. For example now if you hold 1k FOXT in your eth wallet you can get their arbitrage signals, so if you like arbitraging right now you can trade and get their signals in your dashboard or on your app if you download their app on your phone, so they will have more services soon for passive income.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:40:21 PM

I think the only thing that needs to be done this year is to prepare for a bull season. Because everything's getting worse. Unfortunately, the damage is increasing as it moves. That's why protecting our hands should be a priority.

The idea is sound, but how exactly should we prepare for this season? It is likely that a huge number of bounty projects will not live to see the next bullish run, and we should carefully choose bounty. Investors should watch the market every day in order to be in time to purchase.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
JZ777

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:01:16 PM

Hi, guys, anybody heard of this CM/ marketing firm before? I represent a new ICO and would like to engage in a CM firm, wants to know feedback about this firm and if there is other suggestions / better CM firms kindly let me know, thanks a lot!

THE COLLECTIVE

” We are a highly responsive team of independent contributors, who deliver a broad range of content and community support during an ITO to build awareness and provide answers to prospective supporters.

Their website :
thecollectivegroup.org “

Anybody use their services before?

futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:04:55 PM

My plans are to keep all my accumulated tokens. It is possible to get more tokens. And just to keep. Yet the market is not the one that would sell everything. I think to wait for a good market in 2019 and sell everything at a bargain price
Insomnia family

Activity: 868
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:22:09 PM

Prices will always change according to the latest news that is happening on Crypto, so whether prices will go down or rise, all preparations must be done now because as long as we join Crypto, of course, we have passed a few moments like the moment for the moon and when the market falls so that we are mentally mature to deal with it all, so what preparation I will make is just continuing to do short-term trading activities for now.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:25:50 PM

In 2019 this is the year that has become the foundation for me, I have a big target that I want to achieve at the end of this year. In 2018, my struggle was quite heavy and it was not in vain for me, even though we all know the price of coins has dropped and is very heavy to go up, but I have gained a lot of experience about this Cryptocurrency. And now is the right time to be more serious about working on this Cryptocurrency, and get maximum results by the end of 2019.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:41:19 PM

i will invest cautiously this year. i will hold some reliable coins. they are the top ten. and I will rule out XRP. the bear market has continued for a long time. During this period. i don't care about profits. i only hope that they can live to the bull market.

Such duration of the bear market is awful and influence badly new projects. I guess 90% of those, which entered or had to enter the market in the 2nd half of 2018, will disappear. I hope for the growth in the nearest months!

sends1

Activity: 756
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 06:54:44 PM

if I buy a laptop to learn to make articles, blogs and play staking coins because I am very interested in that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: