Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:01:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans for this year  (Read 20327 times)
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 01:59:00 PM

For this year I will try to join some campaigns which I think have potential & will reach soft cap. I will also join only few selected bounties & I hope we will get good campaigns in this year because now market will go up from this bottom & it will more help full for ICO’S.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:34:04 PM

This year I am planing continued working as a bounty hunter, even though the result was not good like the year 2017. I have few coins that are being put on hold until the price goes up, so can make valuable profit. In year 2018 has given losses to the coin holder when the crypto market is down

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Sova_tmb

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:36:56 PM

Depend from marcet condition , now not a bad time for long invest , may be bottom will be soon if also still has not been. But recovery will be it question a time.
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:48:25 PM

Everyone keeps saying 2019 will be profitable for the crypto community... but in life I've had to learn things the hard way.. which makes me always want to look into things in 2 ways no matter the odds

What if 2019 is the beginning of another dump?? What would you do as a investor?? Wait till your portfolio goes to zero?? ... or sell whatever is left of it??

The crypto market has taught me one thing. The louder the news shout that we will soon grow, the sooner the price will fall. And vice versa, if I can only hear from everywhere that the market will soon fall even lower and it is time to sell all your coins at any price — this means that growth is expected soon.
unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:00:30 PM

This year I am planing continued working as a bounty hunter, even though the result was not good like the year 2017. I have few coins that are being put on hold until the price goes up, so can make valuable profit. In year 2018 has given losses to the coin holder when the crypto market is down
I also have the same goal as you, in my opinion there is no harm in trying to collect Bounty coins even though the results are insignificant because in my opinion there are many coins that have great potential to rise but are blocked by poor crypto conditions that make the team delay launching coins or delaying develop it.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:33:18 PM

We have just started 2019, so we cannot yet conclude what it really is and our prediction !right be wrong, either good or bad.
That reminds me of how we started 2018, some people who were bullish, during the bull run of 2017 thought it would continue, but it was a different thing.
So this year, might also be the opposite of 2018.
valenow
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:10:35 PM

Making good portfolio and hold for a growth like in 2017. next big wave is coming, so I expect it to happen within short period of time.
just waiting for opportunity to buy deeper

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:17:09 PM

My plans have not changed at all in general. I also want today's investors to not lose their money. I hope that the market will start to come to life very soon (in March 2019). With the arrival of spring, the world will again hear about cryptocurrencies.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:26:52 PM

Better not to participate in many ICO if you have the irresistible feeling that this year will be the another record of a biggest dump in crypto space. It is wiser to have time to stay away temporarily rather than being here and always worried about the next thing to come.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 04:27:21 PM

to work with plan on project with online social dating for pupils of indonesia,
as the preparation on terms with the ico scheme to requires of more with supports of backup with funding on coverage
to collects as least of 40000 dollar as expecting investors from indonesia and works on customs as qualifying use with details on initials to focus with following terms of deliverance of goods of service within the domestic field of market of indonesia.
the name of project is DOGEM.ID
to offers beginning terms of deliverance with the medium of webpage reference of service authorization as more on further terms of reference to gives with only application for android mobile that most with indonesian kids to occupy ones with daily chance on connecting with the internet.
investors from indonesia please contact vivachesster@gmail.com

Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:30:47 PM

Definitely as an investor,you don't want to watch your portfolio go down to zero all in the name of waiting for bull run.
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:08:13 PM

We will look at the situation it makes no sense to sell your favorite tokens but also to expect rapid growth is also not worth it. You can safely trade in this market and continue to watch it.
mithon2017

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:41:50 PM

Actually my have lot of plans of this year. we know, 2018 is not for crypto.  I don't know,, this year is good or bad . I will still investment here. 2019 wiii  better than 2018. so I will buy lot of coin and hold it. so that,, in next time I using it my expensive time. my also plan, I will  participate many bounty campaign.
ucok456

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:05:17 PM

The best plan in 2019 is to hodl crypto. The crypto market has long been bearish and still continues to this day. But I have a prediction that crypto prices will start rising in 2019, because there is a lot of positive news coming on crypto. We only need to wait when the crypto price shows a bullish trend.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:07:10 PM

I have $ 1k in USDT. my plan, I want to buy ethereum. but looking at the current market situation and rumors about ethereum, I'm still hesitant to buy. if there is no change until February, I might buy it right away. but I'm also interested in buying waves and bitcoin. if my prediction is correct this is the lowest limit of the price of bitcoin.
Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:26:45 PM

This year, plans for the cryptocurrency market include investing in promising coins, such as Ethereum.
The coin in my opinion is very good, and considering the fairly low prices for it now, until the market has gained strength, I think to achieve good profits after the prices recover in the future.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
IncredibleX

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:30:57 PM

Good Question, My plans is just simple. I just want to focus on my study this year to achieve something big. I also want to try once again crypto if i collect some good amount of money from internet marketing.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:52:55 PM

Everyone keeps saying 2019 will be profitable for the crypto community... but in life I've had to learn things the hard way.. which makes me always want to look into things in 2 ways no matter the odds

What if 2019 is the beginning of another dump?? What would you do as a investor?? Wait till your portfolio goes to zero?? ... or sell whatever is left of it??
Whatever can happen, we can only observe and do a number of analyzes to estimate the possibilities that might occur in the future. And myself for now still choose to hold the coins that I have and wait for the right time to sell them, I will not wait for it to reach its highest point, I will only hold it and then sell it when I have benefited from it. Because sometimes what we have planned does not match what happened.
passeroutpass

Activity: 438

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:19:20 PM

The best plan in 2019 is to hodl crypto. The crypto market has long been bearish and still continues to this day. But I have a prediction that crypto prices will start rising in 2019, because there is a lot of positive news coming on crypto. We only need to wait when the crypto price shows a bullish trend.
This year, you need not only to hold cryptocurrency and buy more coins. Increase your portfolio and then wait
Fumzy

Activity: 255

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:32:38 PM

My plans have already been set in motion, personally I don't see 2019 as a good year for profits in crypto but an opportunity to gather some assets because anything can happen. Also run bounty campaigns cos I can acquire more assets to bag from there as well. 2019 may seem as a set back but if we take advantage of it, we could smile before the year ends
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: