Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:06:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans for this year  (Read 20324 times)
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:56:06 PM

For this year, my plan will be different in the previous year. I am sure this year I will try to benefit from the crypto market situation that is still unstable and has not yet recovered. Of course this is very difficult to do but my intention is certainly very sure. I will do the best from the previous year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:58:16 PM

Well my plan as bounty hunter is to finish as much as can all projects and hold for a while. Current market condition is not good i hope the situation will change. I know the market will recover again ill just wait for that time.

cajuelan

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:15:01 AM

I hope so, 2019 will be good for us this year. Planning to buy more high potential coins this year and hodl till bull run strike again..

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
sitbang

Activity: 382

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:53:42 AM

My plan for this year is that I invest in the best altcoins like USDT and Ethereum. I'm sure the coin will benefit me in the short term and I have to learn about failure when investing in 2018.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:05:48 AM

Focus on bounty and also buy bitcoin if it decreases. I am not too interested in other coins besides Bitcoin. because market movements depend on bitcoin going up or down

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:55:21 AM

Everyone keeps saying 2019 will be profitable for the crypto community... but in life I've had to learn things the hard way.. which makes me always want to look into things in 2 ways no matter the odds

What if 2019 is the beginning of another dump?? What would you do as a investor?? Wait till your portfolio goes to zero?? ... or sell whatever is left of it??

No one can predict what will happen tomorrow or next year. You can only guess, each investor has his own head on his shoulders and everyone understands the risks. If I had a portfolio for a good amount, I would have brought everything to Fiat and began to wait for the fall, after purchasing .
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:52:32 AM

Everyone keeps saying 2019 will be profitable for the crypto community... but in life I've had to learn things the hard way.. which makes me always want to look into things in 2 ways no matter the odds

What if 2019 is the beginning of another dump?? What would you do as a investor?? Wait till your portfolio goes to zero?? ... or sell whatever is left of it??
At this moment, the cryptocurrency still haven't shown it's fang in this starting year of 2019.
It still just a small movement on the crypto market, perhaps in the next month of 2019, the condition will be even better than what it was.

kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:58:56 AM

Many says that this year was the profitable year so i guess my plan for this year is to invest more to the top coins and most popular in crypto currency like bitcoin and ethereum it is good for this year.

alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 04:39:24 AM

2018 has passed and market conditions are still very low. For this plan in 2019, I think I will learn more about the crypto market and buy good coins. 2019 has many plans and I will also wait for when the market will pump.

reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 04:56:37 AM

in my opinion it is very unlikely if the portfolio will be zero, but if it loses 80%, yes
and if there is a dump, I will buy more and then I will hold it for a very long time until everything returns to normal

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

romelitounknown

Activity: 279
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:36:31 AM

I am now focusing more on crypto mining business. I would like to invest and work for a bigger crypto mining company and i want also to mine some newly created altcoins .
Peterdav

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:16:43 AM

Bagi saya tahun ini adalah fokus untuk berinvestasi pada koin terbaik seperti Bitcoin, Ethereum dan XRP. I will not invest in the ICO as long as there are still many frauds like the ICO in 2018. Choosing investments to coins that are safer and more profitable.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:20:34 AM

If something happens as you said above, the decrease is the right time for us to use it as a crypto purchase time because when else we will get a lot of crypto at a cheap price. Therefore, I don't have any plans except to follow the flow of movements from various crypto that is important we continue to benefit from these movements.
sodiik

Activity: 553

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:24:04 AM

Staying in cryptocurrency is what I will do this year, because I am sure and believe crypto will rise again here we need patience to wait for the crypto to rise and in the future it will run normally again, and I will also invest in crypto

Crypt0Pro

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:33:56 AM

As for the cryptocurrencies, my plans are to make the better benefits from my investments. So everything depends on the cryptoworld situation, hope soon it will recover.
toydoll

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:00:18 AM

I have no idea what's going to happen to the cryptocurrency this year.It may be pump or dump.But just to keep the coins in your wallet don't see the point.I will learn to trade on the stock exchange, look for interesting profitable projects and invest in them.
DaMart

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:15:35 AM

Most of last year, I haven't been able to spend as much time on crypto as I used to. By the time I could give crypto some more attention, the value of my portfolio had dropped, so I cut some losses. So for this year my plan is to make up for those losses by daytrading, as far as market conditions will allow for this of course. Besides, I want to try to accumulate more of the coins I'm in for the long term.

Trading on: Binance | Bittrex | Yobit
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:20:37 AM

As for me, I am not waiting extraordinary profits in 2019. In my opinion, we will see the long flat stage, so the bullish market will come not earlier than 2020.
SplitBirb
Copper Member

Activity: 53

🐦

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 07:22:42 AM

My plans this year include introducing the cryptocurrency I am working on to the world.  It is something unique that no one has thought of and will be fair to all. It will be completely funded by me so everyone has the same opportunity to acquire coins. No premine, No ico, No masternodes, asic resistant and so on.  This project is something a colleague of mine and I have been working on for over a year in our spare time. Aside from this I plan to take my family on a Disney cruise. The kids have been dreaming of joining a cruise but time is always an issue. I also have a pet bird that needs special care and not just anyone can take care of it.

🐦 Find me on Twitter @SplitBirb 🐦
Suwycu

Activity: 350

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:24:09 AM

I do not think that this year will be profitable, most likely the next one, so I do not plan to sell my assets, but still wait for the market to start growing!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: