Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:19:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans for this year  (Read 20324 times)
greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:14:06 AM

Everyone keeps saying 2019 will be profitable for the crypto community... but in life I've had to learn things the hard way.. which makes me always want to look into things in 2 ways no matter the odds

What if 2019 is the beginning of another dump?? What would you do as a investor?? Wait till your portfolio goes to zero?? ... or sell whatever is left of it??

I think it's good to start investing in mining. The prices are so low that you will get a lot of rewards when the prices go back up.
Also it's good to learn a few things on trading. That's what I'm trying to do

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:11:36 AM

In the  past months, because I have not spent much time in the crypto space, I participated in projects without carrying out research on them, but I have decided not to start and I feel that is the best, owing to the fact that the rate if scam projects is increasing.
This what others shouldn't do.

Don't participate a project that you don't have an idea. It's a very risky thing to do if you didn't conduct any research about them. This where most of the bounty hunters fall, they fell for the wrong project because they just think it was good.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:41:39 AM

Only one my planning on this years with bitcoin still at lower price is keep hold and save my bitcoin or altcoin until price really at higher, I have other plan for re investing and buy back bitcoin or altcoin for my future investment.
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:51:54 AM

This year is a big expectation for me to increase crypto prices, I will see price developments until Q2, if it looks the same and does not show a high increase, maybe I will try to switch to other investments while still waiting for the crypto price to rise.
carlosvaldes

Activity: 420

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:29:46 AM

Whoever can't say what will happen this year?It may get better or it may be worse.This year I will choose some potential coins to hold at a low price.I hope they will surprise me.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:34:46 AM

Everyone keeps saying 2019 will be profitable for the crypto community... but in life I've had to learn things the hard way.. which makes me always want to look into things in 2 ways no matter the odds

What if 2019 is the beginning of another dump?? What would you do as a investor?? Wait till your portfolio goes to zero?? ... or sell whatever is left of it??
If 2019 would be a year for another dump i would rather buy bitcoin and other altcoins than selling my coins for a loss. Trading is just a cycle of ups and down i would patiently wait for the bullish year to come no matter how oing it is.
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:51:38 AM

The current cryptocurrency market is still very low, and there is no upward trend. I can only wait patiently for opportunities.

Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:12:38 AM

For this year ,I still be planning to invest in coins if I have extra capital , and if the market stays the same , I will have to remain on holding my coins because the value is getting lower and lower and I will continue to participate in some bounty projects for the mean time the market still in falldown.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:20:09 AM

What will happen to the market this year could not be predicted. even this was just starting and stepping on the first quarter. There are no surprises for this period though it is thought that Crypto is going up because of the hardfork.
therefore better prepared by joining in a nice project if at any time the increase comes. OREToken became one of the projects is good because it has a base of the company. This certainly will be able to make the project became increasingly large and trusted for the long term.
gerbas

Activity: 581

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:23:32 AM

I think it will be just like what i've done in the previous years, with some increase. That is to collect as many coins as possible while i done some trading.
I really wish that in the future there are increase in value on the coins that i've kept for this long.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:00:01 AM

I think it will be just like what i've done in the previous years, with some increase. That is to collect as many coins as possible while i done some trading.
I really wish that in the future there are increase in value on the coins that i've kept for this long.
I think that this year is good for trading and we will see excellent price changes. I trade on Binance, there are low commissions on this exchange.
Westinhome

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 07:03:30 AM

i am not planning for this year. the new year is still too young and the crypto market is swinging too much. i will first wait and see what happens in the next few weeks with the prices.
Maybe in the few weeks or months the crypto will started to bloom the price and that's we are waiting for so that we can sell of our potential coins we have. But for now in this year the price was not increase the price so plan is to hold a little more.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:26:50 AM

This year I already want to see growth because a lot of time has already passed since the past growth of the cryptocurrency market, and then I will start selling many of my tokens right away, because I’m tired of sitting and watching how the market is manipulated only in one direction.
Westinhome

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 07:53:49 AM

i will invest cautiously this year. i will hold some reliable coins. they are the top ten. and I will rule out XRP. the bear market has continued for a long time. During this period. i don't care about profits. i only hope that they can live to the bull market.
I think that's the good idea to invest some potential coins in the market and hold it until the price will go high. Even me i would like to buy some coins if ill think this was gonna make me rich on the time i'm sell it into a high price.
concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:40:39 AM

This year I already want to see growth because a lot of time has already passed since the past growth of the cryptocurrency market, and then I will start selling many of my tokens right away, because I’m tired of sitting and watching how the market is manipulated only in one direction.
do activities that can produce so that you have useful activities. Cryptocurrency even when conditions are not good he can still be used, if you have a good strategy and can do it you can get good results. maybe investing is a good choice because the market will recover soon and will increase, so you can get big results. You believe if the market can increase, if you believe you do, because the market will not be forever bad, and he is like a spinning wheel.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
Gilliffyn

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:26:07 PM

I think that this year is good for trading and we will see excellent price changes. I trade on Binance, there are low commissions on this exchange.
Well, those people who know how to trade earn of course but the people who adhere to the strategy hold , I think this year needs to watch the market and if it breaks through resistance it is possible to buy coins

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Babbylily1112

Activity: 247
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 05:52:52 PM

A positive mindset attracts a positive result, to me I will always think positively in anything or any situation. This 2019 I have geared mybl mind to achieving what I wasn't able to achieve 2018 and it involves investing in more good project and running more bounty campaigns

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:33:26 AM

I am not an investor, so I cannot position myself as an investor.
this year I will continue to focus on my job, the bounty hunter, this year I will be more enthusiastic and follow more bounties, I don't care about the prizes that I will get, the important thing is that I have to do my best. I am sure that the results will not betray the process.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:38:11 AM

My plan is to set up buy limit orders and wait. There is no sense to worry, because we cant influence the price action. Perhaps some of us can, but most likely it's the game of really big whales and I don't think they even have an account here at bitcointalk Cheesy
Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:56:05 AM

for myself this year I will start investing again because the current market continues to decline and I will start investing again maybe in the middle of this year at the lowest point on the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: