Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:08:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans for this year  (Read 20329 times)
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:51:49 AM

My plan for this year is that I will not sell it and will continue to hold my purchase coins last year until prices change and go up according to what I want. I hope that my plan will happen soon.

I am doing the same if holding the coins as I am aware they will rise I coming months and also just in case if market dips a bit another buying opportunity at that price arises so will buy again a bit . This is like a golden chance to get at such rate and do not want to miss it.
There are some coins that do have a good reputation so it is very appropriate to be a long-term investment.
I bought several coins that did have a good future and tried to hold until the price increased.
It takes patience to do this, but if we succeed, the results we get will be satisfying.
Elmer Grant

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:12:20 AM

Keep investing. Have at this moment 2 good campaigns. DexAge and Huobi Russia. Both are exhanges. But one decentralized and one is centralized. Will see at the end of the year who will be a winner and give me more profit)
Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:14:16 AM

So far, I see no other choice but to continue to try to make money on bounty companies, then we will see!
sensay

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 12:49:31 PM

I plan to take part in several ICOs (related with DEX) and hold their coins.
 ICO market in shambles, stablecoins and security token offerings could be the next assets that underpin an evolving fundraising model that traditional, blockchain and crypto-based startups need to acquire capital in 2019.
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:44:00 PM

Its better to view things in two ways ,either it goes right or wrong so its better to be prepared for both sides ,my plan for this year is to learn more about trading and have good coins I never had
Observing the trip of the crypto price that tumbled in 2018 made it more careful and patient. It's better to wait until the price rises a little, because with the increase even though it means a little, the market gives a positive response. At that time invest to follow the flow of prices which are predicted to increase. That's the plan that I will do this year.

trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:49:16 PM

Of course, the plans are very large, but I hope that today there will be indeed very well arranged requests for the legalization of cryptocurrencies. Hopefully, in 2019, some states and countries will accept cryptocurrency as value or as currency
goldexp83

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:51:01 PM

my plan is to educate myself about cryptos, investments and economics

I would like to complete some basic courses about trading in order to improve my skills

I also plan to sell and organize better my crypto budget for ICO, probably doing one a month

nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:54:48 PM

at the moment, it remains only to wait for the rise in prices, until you really want to trade

TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:10:48 PM

Everyone keeps saying 2019 will be profitable for the crypto community... but in life I've had to learn things the hard way.. which makes me always want to look into things in 2 ways no matter the odds

What if 2019 is the beginning of another dump?? What would you do as a investor?? Wait till your portfolio goes to zero?? ... or sell whatever is left of it??
I keep making investments with bitcoin and some profitable altcoins because I know that I can get high returns if the market will come back to normal. As a investor, I always take a risks for me to earn more opportunities.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:58:16 PM

Everyone keeps saying 2019 will be profitable for the crypto community... but in life I've had to learn things the hard way.. which makes me always want to look into things in 2 ways no matter the odds

What if 2019 is the beginning of another dump?? What would you do as a investor?? Wait till your portfolio goes to zero?? ... or sell whatever is left of it??
Whatever can happen, it's difficult to predict at this time. I personally now prefer to keep watching the market developments and wait for the right moment to sell the coins that I have, maybe I will not wait too long, I will sell it when I have benefited from the coin.
rajon

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:40:28 PM

In fact in 2019 I feel like earning a lot of hard work. Let's come back to normalcy when I come back to Bitcoin again in 2019. I would benefit from investing a few tokens in 2019.
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1219

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:53:45 PM

I will not invest right now until the market starts to grow again. I will now focus on finding promising projects and will be just a bounty hunter. As a matter of fact, I will now keep my coins waiting for price increases.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:07:58 PM

two thing that i want to accomplish this year one here is to study the blockchain carefully so that the more my knowledge and the second will accumulate more invest in the two coins that i like bitcoin and ethereum these two coins are my target to be bought. I can say that in the first quarter of the year it is still not the rigth time, but I'll give my best to achieve it. I have a lot of token now with no exchange and they are waiting for the market to be stable and hopefully this year will improve market flow
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:12:08 PM

My plans are not particularly original, so everything is pretty trite. I continue to participate in the bounty, but I don’t really hope that it will bring profit, I also trade on the stock exchange and, if possible, try to increase my personal deposit. This is the main thing I will be busy this year.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:20:04 PM

My plans for this year to earn good money, so I am making now all possible efforts for this. I think and I hope that they will pay off, so I still believe that cryptocurrency will help earn.

Tahdayi

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:30:51 PM

I will not invest right now until the market starts to grow again. I will now focus on finding promising projects and will be just a bounty hunter. As a matter of fact, I will now keep my coins waiting for price increases.
I agree in this market of course the risk of losing money is higher than in the bullish , I'm also waiting for when we go to grow again and then I think it's safer to invest your money

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:29:04 PM

I would like get another $2k invested into some alts before the next bull run. Several nice undervalued projects that should be good to hodl til next peak
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:36:35 PM

I'm optimistic that this year will be better than last year for me. I've decided to be more careful and patient with my portfolio, I'll sell in bits and try to stock cheaper altcoin with huge potentials. My risk appetite has dropped due to the set backs, I had to deal with last year and as such, I'll buy less tokens and try to earn more.
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:47:42 PM

I know what you feel. 2018 is very depressing year for the holders and investors. We all hope that 2019 if good for the cryoto. well lets hope so.
anyway, my plan this year is just like my plans last year. just HODL and sell at the right price.

Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:36:34 PM

Apart from some of the research i have been able to do, which gives me some assurances, i also feel the urge to buy more coins and hold. The year is likely to be very much different from 2018 and we are likely to have more coins going uptrend. Which means that the long bear we have been having since last year, will possibly end in 2019. So it is good to just accumulate more coins and wait for the surge in price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: