Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:43:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans for this year  (Read 20324 times)
crispynougat

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:15:26 PM

Keep thinking positively for 2019 and I'm sure if the market can recover. The market from the beginning of the year saw a very positive trend but still declined. This makes perfect sense in trade and now the market has started to rise. I personally for this year 2019 tried to invest more and short-term trading.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:24:14 PM

My plan for this year is to buy a coin for me to save and when the price starts to increase it just sells, so I'm still waiting for the price to rise again. because for now the price starts to slowly increase, whether it happens for a long time or just for a while we never know.
I see that it is a great way to take advantage of the current opportunities, namely that some coins such as eth and btc have started to rise gradually, if they remain stable and keep up the small rise, then I'm sure other coins will soon follow.

reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:25:21 PM

Its quite simple, buy enough undervalued coins as I can. Hold and wait for the major bull run. This will definitely make me stay in good profit when it happens
Yes, that's a good idea, because a lot of Altcoins are currently at the lowest prices, and this is a good opportunity to buy and hold until prices rise again, because prices won't stay below, surely prices will rise again.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:30:40 PM

Everyone keeps saying 2019 will be profitable for the crypto community... but in life I've had to learn things the hard way.. which makes me always want to look into things in 2 ways no matter the odds

What if 2019 is the beginning of another dump?? What would you do as a investor?? Wait till your portfolio goes to zero?? ... or sell whatever is left of it??

My plan in 2019 is waiting for the recovery of the cryptocurrency market. I think to go out for looking for a good job and waiting for improvement is the best decision. Making money and investing Bitcoin for long-term holding when the price of BTC is around $4,000. I think in the year 2019, the market will improve and at the Q3 of 2019, the exchange rate and market cap will increase.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:43:09 PM

I have already invested in cryptocurrencies and now I plan to just wait until the cryptocurrency market starts to grow. I think this year will be profitable, but I would sell this year.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:31:11 AM

The 2019 plan is certainly looking for big profits. I am very optimistic with 2019 that the Crypto market will definitely rise again. In 2018 this is the right time to collect coins at cheap prices. And when this 2019 pumping market will certainly get a big profit.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:38:39 AM

I plan to keep investing in crypto this year, I'm sure crypto will rise again, it's only a matter of time because it's hard to predict when crypto will rise, what we can do is wait and be patient and I also believe what I'm investing in the future will get to big later

Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:24:54 AM

I will continue to actively invest in all the top coins that have a good prospect for a decent growth this or next year, there is some confidence that the bottom is finally passed

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Nataliagur

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:28:43 AM

This year I plan to fill my pockets with a cryptocurrency at any convenient opportunity, the next bull run is just around the corner and this time I’m more than ever ready and completely relaxed about the future of cryptocurrencies.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:39:01 AM

My plans for this year has began, i started by buying good coins that are already oversold, so i am holding and waiting for the bull run which will come anytime soon. There will definitely come retracement. Once the market retraces, it will be a good time to sell and take profit.
lots of plans and lots of suggestions for the next year in investing but my plan will still be waiting and having the confidence and patience what I hold will later benefit in
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:01:56 AM

Everyone keeps saying 2019 will be profitable for the crypto community... but in life I've had to learn things the hard way.. which makes me always want to look into things in 2 ways no matter the odds

What if 2019 is the beginning of another dump?? What would you do as a investor?? Wait till your portfolio goes to zero?? ... or sell whatever is left of it??

My plans for this year is to earn as much token and crypto as I can, even if it is not yet listed, I will going to accumulate large volume in case that the bull market arrives, I have fund that I will going to withdraw.

Henisusan

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:13:15 AM

Market conditions are indeed very difficult to predict, especially for 2019. Actually, I really don't really care about what happens because under no circumstances can trade generate profits. But the profits generated are very small when market conditions collapse. And the plan for this year is certain to trade more because I'm sure if the market will recover.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 07:22:30 AM

My plan for this year is making more investment on the top list coin in the coinmarket cap those coins are very promising coins that could gives more profit for me in the future since the market was starting on recovery little by little of their prices.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Ezio_Auditore

Activity: 487
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:30:17 PM

This year there is only one thing - to keep their altcoins to the bitter end. It doesn't make sense to sell, so we just have to wait.

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:37:41 PM

This year is the last year when you have a last chance to buy cheap cryptocurrencies and secure your future.
Follow smartmoney, watch what they do - they are investing continously in bear market.

Flezy

Activity: 707

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:43:15 PM

For me invest in potential coins most especially top coins or just coins which has shown great potentials over time. This is just the year to be smart and patient.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 12:56:46 PM

I plan to hold most of my coins until at least 2021-2022. So even if coin prices continue to fall this year, I plan to sell my coins. Even if there is a decrease in the market, I can buy new token and continue to wait for new investments. Because i still believe, the cryptocurrency has a great future.
likit123

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:59:16 PM

Every day I check the charts of the rates of my coins, but so far no spikes are observed. So I am in the waiting stage. I will wait until the summer, I will look at the situation, at the tendency, if the market does not change, I will sell my coins in order to earn something.
MendozaCharles

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:21:52 PM

This year, I have only one intention for this market to try to make a profit, at least 10k USD. In 2018 I lost 6k USD so I am looking forward to recovering the loss

Bitcoin Bull Run is Coming 🌅
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:31:46 PM

2019 is adjudged the investors year because it is believed that bitcoin bear run has seen its worst and only one way is expected for its movement and that is upwards.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: