Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:02:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans for this year  (Read 20333 times)
Joshua101101

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 05:54:43 AM

I will continue to participate in bounty companies and invest all available funds in several top coins, including Ethereum, this year I do not expect a bull, but I am sure that in 2020 I will definitely wait for it

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:24:46 AM

For me, 2019 isn't my year for crypto because i think that the situation of pump and dump is persisting and it wont end soon. I've seen the last trap for ethereum and i wont comment but i will stay cold and i will keep watching the increase and the decrease of the market.
Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:29:51 AM

Me I'll just keep doing what i love to do and participate in bounties that has a great ICO that is promoting Wink
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:34:31 AM

This year we really started from the bottom. And I think the market price won't go down, but it will start to increase. And this year I think investors will again invest in large funds. Now I start investing in several Altcoin and for long-term investments.

tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:11:34 AM

Take advantage of the opportunities that exist and I will sell coins that do not have potential in the market. And for sales, I can use it to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum. In the last few weeks, the market has been very positive because Bitcoin and Ethereum can pump. Invest in a number of low-volume Altcoins, but have great potential in the market.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 07:28:34 AM

The way i see this year is there are way too many dumping up till now while market is still trying to recover while stagnating along the way but am sure things will pickup later For now may be concentrate on buying the top coin that are being dumped you consider valuable and effective

iyah adrian

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:42:00 AM

My plan this year for crypto is to look for new experiences that can be about all things related to crypto. Because I want to increase my knowledge every day from the crypto world. Maybe everyone would want a change in each of their lives.
erkan.camli
Copper Member

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 07:48:25 AM

I do not think that the market in 2019 will rise very much. 2018 will be a similar year. I will therefore continue to wait patiently. I have no intention of selling my savings. I'll wait until the bull season begins
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 08:47:04 AM

I will continue to participate in bounty companies and invest all available funds in several top coins, including Ethereum, this year I do not expect a bull, but I am sure that in 2020 I will definitely wait for it
Similarly, I am continuing to participate in bounty campaigns this year because although the bull has not yet appeared but the market is beginning to recover, participating in new campaigns will allow us to receive many benefits when the project has a greater chance of success. Speaking of investment, I will probably pause because of the money that I poured into crypto until now, it is enough for me to develop capital through trading or investment, pouring more money is also good but it is too dangerous

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:50:42 AM

I think the end of this year will be better than the beginning.I hope that some of the issues related to the legalization of the crypto-currency industry will be resolved in a positive way and we will be able to see growth.
Personally, I keep holding my coins in hopes of explosive growth.
Nataliagur

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:34:07 AM

This year I have the main task to increase cryptocurrency reserves as much as possible. I always buy a crypt for free money, a trading bot is constantly working, which brings about 10-15% a month, I plan to try to participate in each ico at launchpad binance, well, nobody has canceled earnings for bounty, the main thing is to focus on good quality projects, and not on a huge amount of useless empty projects.
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:57:23 AM

Everyone keeps saying 2019 will be profitable for the crypto community... but in life I've had to learn things the hard way.. which makes me always want to look into things in 2 ways no matter the odds

What if 2019 is the beginning of another dump?? What would you do as a investor?? Wait till your portfolio goes to zero?? ... or sell whatever is left of it??
If I could only predict precisely the certain condition of the market in the future and I see for example it will be worsen than now. Well,  ofcourse I won't hesitate to dump all my asset which is no longer to hold regarding to what I've seen bad future of it. But, since we are not a fortune teller to certainly predict the future and crypto is made in a form volatility thus, no knows when it totally skyrocket again, especially in bitcoin.

Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1220

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:05:04 AM

It can be seen that the market is already beginning to fever, there are rapid bursts of growth and then rapid drops, but nothing stable and no steady growth, and this suggests that you can engage in sales of altcoins on growth waves and buy on the downs. Earnings will not be big but you can earn on it.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 10:12:05 AM

Everyone keeps saying 2019 will be profitable for the crypto community... but in life I've had to learn things the hard way.. which makes me always want to look into things in 2 ways no matter the odds

What if 2019 is the beginning of another dump?? What would you do as a investor?? Wait till your portfolio goes to zero?? ... or sell whatever is left of it??

I think all is not totally bad for the crypto market in 2019,there are some recently added tokens in the coinmarketcap that are performing very well in the market,so investors can go these tokens and make profit

HOMT