Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:57:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Phishing Attack through Emails - Blockchain.info (BEWARE)  (Read 417 times)
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 945

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 04:32:42 AM

Everytime I get emails like this, I immediately report as phishing to protonmail. I would be surprised if some people are still falling for this kind of scams.

Unfortunately many do, some get blinded by greed 'free money' and some newbies get scammed being not aware.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 07:30:56 AM

It is good that you warn us about fraudsters. But to be honest, new messages from scammers come to my mail every day and I just don’t pay attention to it.
Gagah119

Activity: 295

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:50:38 AM

I also got an e-mail like that and I was lined up to fill out the form, but fortunately I did not have a balance there, now I have changed the password. It's a pity that there are people who do this.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:50:28 AM

These is very right and it is also one reason why I never click any link from my emails
They are unsafe insecure and phishing

For any updates or password reset, you can simply go back to your bookmarked link
Alohadance

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:22:14 PM

Usually, I don't open such letters from unknown people. And of course don't click on their links. Hackers always want to get your passwords from exchanges and your private keys from wallets. Be careful
pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:12:42 PM

You actually did well by informing folks who are likely going to fall victim of the scam.
Whenever you receive any mail containing a link, if you are not too sure of the sources, it is advisable you do not click, because you never can tell, it might be a phishing site.
Some people who have been scammed in the past, were scammed through phishing links sent to their emails.
So you need to be careful, if you so much value your assets.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:39:17 PM

This is one of the reasons I am not in favour of the airdrops again, most people fall victim of this scams for how much, $10  and one would lose more than that. This is what I would advice people to do, install meta mask and cryptolite both helps to detect most if not all these phishing websites

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:45:58 PM

yeah thanks for the info, but for sure you can check the connection secure, and that say not secure.
yeah i see that almost same like the real website, just becareful  if you want to login to your account.
i always get email like that, they say i get reward or airdrop, but i just ignore them because im not join any airdrop.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:54:02 PM

Thank you for this information. I think it will help protect at least some people. We should always be more attentive to any suspicious reports. I also always check the site before entering any data.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 01:19:03 AM

Thank you for the share. I happen to receive this phishing link also. Glad I haven’t visit since Im busy also but usually I tend to click and visit this kind of link especially if they are not being marked as spam by gmail.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 10:36:38 PM

That is a good warning to everyone. Make sure that we do not fill up those unwanted emails. And also, you can distinctively compare both of those two websites that are legit and not, because the scam website says their web address are unsecured.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:49:49 PM

Thanks OP for this post & be vigilant all this kind of phishing is old trick but still sadly a lot of innocent peoples falls under such scams & give out their each & every details in hope of money. I have seen so many phishing attempts on telegram as well as on twitter too who create fake profile of admins or famous twitter influencer.

sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:13:47 PM

We must be aware for this kind of phishing. However, I personally have ever participated in this kind of program, getting my Stellar from that Blockchain platform. However, I'm sure that we must be more aware of this kind of phishing because we don't know whether it is real or not.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
moschinot

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:23:06 PM

I am tired of such fraudulent programs. how much can you have? need to do away with this on the cryptocurrency market

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:05:24 AM

Yes, I also received such letters. Apparently, fraudsters do not know that there is no blochkchain.info site anymore, but there is a blockchain.com site.
Moreover, besides, they sent me such letters to an e-mail address, which was never used for blochchchain.info. Stupid attempt  Smiley
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:08:59 AM

Thanks for the information. In this regard, I note that I also received emails for an alleged airdrop Binance, I have not investigated for lack of time but it could be a scam.
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:36:05 PM

Thanks for the warning, I hope nobody fell for this cheap scam. Always be careful when receiving such emails to avoid losing your precious coins.
This is a nice one, scammers everywhere looking for what is not theirs, I actually received a similar email like this some time ago, but was too busy to check it out or open it,thanks for this information.
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:54:48 PM

I never trusted online wallets. I think this is the least secure way to store your assets. If your deposit size exceeds $ 1000, then the first thing you had to do was buy a reliable hardware wallet. Such a purchase with a 100 percent guarantee will be able to secure your assets. Such a purchase is as a matter of prime necessity for every trader.
50 Cent

Activity: 519
Merit: 197

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:10:54 AM

My friend told me, he got email from blockchain a day ago, and to be sure for scaming

Scamer still masive for hack you balance

be aware to check it first : 
noreply as different no-reply and
domain name : internal02.vpc.cb-sg.com as different blockchain.com.
We must be triple check before action!.

SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:43:33 AM

Phishing has been one of the major problem we are encountering in the Crypto space and something really needs to be done about it, firstly we need to ask how are this hackers about to pull out the email of people from the database of Blockchain.com, or is it possible that they sent a random message to both owners and non owners of Blockchain wallet, because if they are getting their data from Blockchain wallet, then they really need to do something about the security of the information they have in their possession to avoid hackers getting some sensitive details.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: