Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:00:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the market improve in 2019?  (Read 2113 times)
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 02:30:44 PM

It would, but the exact time still becomes a mystery until now.

Expecting at the middle of the Year will be more powerful for the starting rise up so you can definitely invest now for getting the profit
Do you have any proof that you can really sure about this one?

That's right because from the beginning of the year until now the market has started to change or move pretty well, so this year it looks like a good year for crypto and the market
It doesn't, the price is just moving at the exact same spot for like 2 months and it's not good at different side.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:24:56 PM

Many people have lost a lot in 2018.They hope that the market environment will be better in 2019.But I think that if we want the market to recover, we need to wait for two years.

we never know when prices begin to recover, the problem is that the current situation is not enough, and of course there are still a lot of negative news out there, and that greatly affects the price of coins that have occurred.
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 04:37:54 PM

Many people have lost a lot in 2018.They hope that the market environment will be better in 2019.But I think that if we want the market to recover, we need to wait for two years.
I think this year is very good year for crypto market. I think market will improve but for big bull run we have to wait atleast two years.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Gasolindance

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

yamzu

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:31:51 PM

In my opinion the way of good and really rich market will be in this year. The start of recovering has been from 2019 and it is still going up.

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:09:09 PM

there is no guarantee or that can predict the development of crypto currencies until now the confidence of investors and patience that will be able to bring crypto currencies will progress very rapidly in the future

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:23:13 PM

you still have the confidence and patience that is needed as a crypto currency investor and you will understand and understand all the risks that will be obtained in the investment
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:31:15 AM

Everyone's hope is that in 2019 the Kripo market will improve. And at the beginning of 2019, it was seen that the coin price showed a positive trend and seemed to rise again. Even though it has also declined again, I'm still sure whether the Crypto market in 2019 will pump again.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:33:50 AM

If we talk about improvement, then for this it is desirable to further reduce prices. This will clear the market of some trash projects.
If, however, about the recovery of the market, it is unlikely to be in 2019. In the best case, there will be some price increase. It is difficult to recover the 500B+ capitalization in one year with a not very favorable reputation. In addition, the market is inert.

Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:46:05 AM

For about two years?? What is yout basis for this? Why not 1 yr? 3 yrs? Half a year? You know, it is very easy to say such words and predict, but i get it. We can still wait the bitcoin price to increase whenever it takes.

We can't say any time table here. But just refer to the FA and TA and you can see the plausible movement of the prices in that way.
price movements on the market have begun to appear, although not yet large but there is an increasing response in the market. there are some teams going down, but we can see the market has a good movement. we just need to be patient to see the next movement. hopefully there will be a surprise.

Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:10:29 AM

If we talk about improvement, then for this it is desirable to further reduce prices. This will clear the market of some trash projects.
If, however, about the recovery of the market, it is unlikely to be in 2019. In the best case, there will be some price increase. It is difficult to recover the 500B+ capitalization in one year with a not very favorable reputation. In addition, the market is inert.
It's alright to think that way, not too aggressive because the market needs a slowly recover to gain back the trust of the people.
Now, it seems like there is no sudden pump like we experience in the past, people are just too hesitant, they would not easily trust it as maybe times
they were trap but the bulls.

We can watch it slowly and I like to see a constant growth unlike a dump where it will only lead to another price reduction.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:45:54 AM

I think the bear market will end this year and we'll see a new bull run. I think that BTC is the coin to watch, as alts often follow BTCs lead.
As to whether people will recover their losses, I suppose it depends on when they bought in. I can see a sizeable recovery this year, but probably not to December 2017 levels. But who knows? Crypto is unpredictable and can make any prediction look foolish.

baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:13:20 PM

In my opinion, BTC price will eventually go up again, if you see there are many new tokens, they are less than one satoshi, some of them even 0.001 satoshi, even one satoshi would be too valuable for them, not sure when Bull Run return, but I believe it only matter of time, so we need patient to wait.

Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:40:13 PM

Expecting at the middle of the Year will be more powerful for the starting rise up so you can definitely invest now for getting the profit at this end of this year and the long term investment people also had the good time for getting the profit from your investment.
I don't want to expect more for the market early, though not possible to happen but it seems hard for now. Anyways, we are just in the 1st quarter and there are a lot of things happen in the coming days. Lets do hope for its continuous pumps and might take a way for early recovering for this year.

if there is good news that can trigger traders and investors who have a lot of money capital, it will happen, if bitcoin gets harder to get, bitcoin will be more expensive and by the end of 2019 the price of bitcoin will heat up.
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 06:35:19 PM

if there is good news that can trigger traders and investors who have a lot of money capital, it will happen, if bitcoin gets harder to get, bitcoin will be more expensive and by the end of 2019 the price of bitcoin will heat up.
all of us are still waiting for the good news to arrive. the market is still not improving with certainty, we are still worried if the market still has the possibility of going down again. I hope that doesn't happen.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
AzamNurWahid

Activity: 658
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:35:01 PM

we don't know when the market will recover and many expert experts say if 2019 will be a good year because market will experience growth but personally I never believe in predictions of experts because all their predictions in 2018 are all wrong.so in my opinion we just need to be patient and wait

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:44:54 PM

I don't believe we are going to see an improvement of the market in 2019. We can only watch and see what is really going to happen.
jhanson

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:08:30 PM

I think it will be another bull run in mid 2020
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:55:31 PM

After the halving?
Before the halving which is this year, we might see the market shall rise a bit.
And for 2020, we'll see total increase and the market can turn to bull for sure.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Tyoks

Activity: 223
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:53:44 PM

if I just wait for 2 years, I don't think you will be able to get a profit this year, we are smart just holding a coin to not miss the profit momentum.

we just keep watching for the future because it's hard to speculate that market conditions are improving now, most likely I'm sure that this year there will definitely be a significant increase and new growth will occur next year.

Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:43:03 PM

After the halving?
Before the halving which is this year, we might see the market shall rise a bit.
And for 2020, we'll see total increase and the market can turn to bull for sure.
If something positive happens, then in 2020, and this year the maximum we can count on is at least some semblance of stability before the start of a good price increase

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: