Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:17:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the market improve in 2019?  (Read 2113 times)
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 05:18:41 PM

I am sure that 2019 will be a turning point for the development of a cryptocurrency market. Too many significant events should happen this year, the witnesses of which we will soon become. Already quite clearly, the crypto market woke up and began its next ascent.

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:17:17 AM

Of course!
The market is not only price what most people think. The market is the whole ecosystem and this ecosystem constantly growing, as we can see more and more good news come, more and more cryptocurrencies, exchanges, companies are created in this industry. More and more people are joining crypto and trading volume is raising.
I strongly agree with your opinion that in 2019 crypto prices will improve. The indication is clear because today the price of bitcoin as a crypto driver is at US $ 5248, which will greatly affect the altcoin price.
In 2019 in my opinion it became a turning point for cryptocurrency after 2018 fell and lost confidence in all coins. Now the situation has improved and the trend is rising.

begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:03:02 AM

Now we can look at the coinmarketcap the value of Bitcoin and Altcoins has changed dramatically. From now until the end of the year, I think the market will be better. I predict Bitcoin will reach $ 11,000.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 05:16:46 AM

I think the market will be better now compare to last year but don't expect too much on the market. I still believe that we are still in the bearish market right now until the second half of the year.

I'm still bearish right now but it doesn't mean that it will not improve this year. This year, the market will improve compare to last year and many believe that it will happen too.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:32:48 AM

Of course!
The market is not only price what most people think. The market is the whole ecosystem and this ecosystem constantly growing, as we can see more and more good news come, more and more cryptocurrencies, exchanges, companies are created in this industry. More and more people are joining crypto and trading volume is raising.

You are right everything is based on adaptation and developments we see from the different blockchain if you compare with the previous year this year we are seeing many improvements from the ecosystem developments which will help to increase more demand for the cryptocurrency.

lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:30:20 PM

I think the market will be better now compare to last year but don't expect too much on the market. I still believe that we are still in the bearish market right now until the second half of the year.

I'm still bearish right now but it doesn't mean that it will not improve this year. This year, the market will improve compare to last year and many believe that it will happen too.
If we compare the market this year with last year, it's certainly much better this year, of course, but I hope the market can return to normal by the end of the year, the most important thing is to keep up with the developments

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:06:16 PM

Of course!

Happy because today the green market is again, the price of bitcoin touches the $5300 again and I hope it continues to rise so that it has an impact on the prices of altcoins, to welcome the bull run to continue buying is a better thing.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:57:30 PM

If we compare the market this year with last year, it's certainly much better this year, of course, but I hope the market can return to normal by the end of the year, the most important thing is to keep up with the developments
Though it looks great this days now but we aren't still sure how long it will be like this or we suffer another dumps again. But while the market is in favor to us right now, we may take this chances to make more investment and sell it when saw profits. Never think to have a long term goal of investment cause may at volatile and can't expect that it will grow more in the next year.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:17:32 PM

Now we can look at the coinmarketcap the value of Bitcoin and Altcoins has changed dramatically. From now until the end of the year, I think the market will be better. I predict Bitcoin will reach $ 11,000.
I believe price will increase since these days by checking the price of btc it increasing. A higher chance for market to improve this year. It is possible indeed to reach $11k or more than so we still observe the market condition.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:23:13 PM

I believe price will increase since these days by checking the price of btc it increasing. A higher chance for market to improve this year. It is possible indeed to reach $11k or more than so we still observe the market condition.
Observing the market behaviors will give some good hint if we need to invest more or wait for a little bit, this conditions can be decided when you have a good positive outlook, as we can see the price is now again starting to rise and giving good hope for believers to who keeps buying and storing coins, waiting for a much higher income and preparing for the big bull to show up.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:15:33 PM

Things  are changing and it seems the market has started improving in terms of pricing and market capitalization!  The future is more brighter than what is happening now because we are having some good news coming into the market and in future those news are going to influence the market.
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 07:28:54 PM

I really hope to market this year.  Because the whole of 2018 was at the bottom.  And now the market must rise.  I’m sure it will be this year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 02:10:53 PM

I really hope to market this year.  Because the whole of 2018 was at the bottom.  And now the market must rise.  I’m sure it will be this year.
I think that in the near future it is pointless to expect any changes, since there is no positive information about the cryptocurrency market in the news yet.  It seems to me that only in the treatment of large investments can correct the current situation, and in the absence of an investment climate this is very difficult to do.
ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 02:16:52 PM

I hope that in 2019 the crypto price on the market will improve even though the price does not soar but I expect prices to stabilize and not fall like last year, yes we'll see

Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:32:20 PM

I hope that in 2019 the crypto price on the market will improve even though the price does not soar but I expect prices to stabilize and not fall like last year, yes we'll see
To be clearer, let us keep abreast of the developments. I hope that in the near future crypto prices will soar and if that really happens, of course it will be good news for us

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:48:24 PM

Many people have lost a lot in 2018.They hope that the market environment will be better in 2019.But I think that if we want the market to recover, we need to wait for two years.
As of now the market was in good situation, Maybe this is the time market will be growing continuously until they reach a high price of each coins. And maybe the bitcoin or other top coins is gonna have some huge prices comes. 
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:54:16 PM

As of now the market was in good situation, Maybe this is the time market will be growing continuously until they reach a high price of each coins. And maybe the bitcoin or other top coins is gonna have some huge prices comes. 
the market still shows a decline several times. if you want to buy, we can use it. market movements are indeed more on the increase, but the decline still often follows the increase.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:02:17 PM

Many people have lost a lot in 2018.They hope that the market environment will be better in 2019.But I think that if we want the market to recover, we need to wait for two years.
There are a lot of investors waiting for this change in 2019. The market is gradually changing from the end of April to this time and Bitcoin is increasing which is a sign of change which Positive information in the near future. Bitcoin will increase about $ 12,000 at the end of this year.
dEjAvOU

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:05:14 PM

the market still shows a decline several times. if you want to buy, we can use it. market movements are indeed more on the increase, but the decline still often follows the increase.

I think a good opportunity to buy because the market is down, I always believe that the market can skyrocket this year so buying is the most profitable thing.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:05:18 PM

While there is no way to know for sure, the market looks like it will have a good year. It could even go back to its old highs later this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: