Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:00:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MN/PoS] Midas.Investments - The most convenient masternode ecosystem  (Read 3588 times)
Midas.Investments (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 303
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 07:58:53 PM

🔴[ANN]

🎉The airdrop registration is closed. The exchange tests starts next week🎉

Today we close the registration of airdrop. We planned to open exchange tests today, but our CTO made a decision to update the matching algorithm and rewrite a few modules of exchange. The reason behind that is our exchange tech is lacking time to 24/7 maintain the back-end. Therefore, Mike needs to know exactly how every algorithm is working, so he can provide full-time support of our systems.

Meanwhile, we are working on the new level of Lock-in. I can say for sure you did not see that in masternodes before. I really hope to launch it this week. You will be able to invest in the core of the platform’s utility.

More news to come soon!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Midas.Investments (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2019, 05:14:20 PM

🔘We have great news for you.

CSPN listed to InstantBuy

Crypto Sports (CSPN) is now available to purchase directly from the Midas platform through InstantBuy. To purchase, open your CSPN share card and hit the 'Instant Buy' button.

Take advantage of InstantBuy to buy coins instantly and generate BTC whilst you purchase instead of paying trading fees on exchange. For instant trading, preload your Midas account with BTC.

The BTC you spend on InstantBuy goes directly to helping the project. The majority of your BTC will go towards managed price support of CSPN on exchange to reduce price volatility, with a proportion of your BTC going directly to Crypto Sports to fund developments and project growth.

Discord: https://discord.gg/vzGhR4w

Purchase on InstantBuy to help the project and your own investment.
Midas.Investments (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2019, 08:27:14 PM

🔴 New [ANN] from our CEO - Trevor:

Why Midas.Investments is the best choice for the first exchange to the new projects?

What makes Midas.Investments unique is the combination of features. InstantBuy, InstantShare and Revinvestment are the perfect example of how different features can create a powerful symbiose to provide user experience unseen before.

The current instruments presented on the platform will be empowered with the exchange release and vice versa.

InstantBuy allows investors to buy coins instantly on market price and create buy support on trading pair to increase the strength of the coin’s price. With the launch of our exchange the buy support for every project will be higher than on any other exchange of this market only because of InstantBuy.

We offer our investors the possibility to invest in many coins with only few clicks and the exchange will transfer this power to the market liquidity.

Liquidity is the problem of this market. Most of exchanges have fake volumes and no traders. Midas.Investments fundamentally solves this with InstantBuy and InstantSell. Other exchanges grow from traders, but we are in one union with investors. And investors are the core of the exchange we are going to release.

If a decent masternode or proof of stake project is searching for the first exchange, there is no better choice than Midas.Investments. We are the only exchange with investors instead of traders. And we are proud of it.

The evolution of Midas is coming.
Midas.Investments (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 02:47:01 PM

🗓 Regular report: Burn-out release, exchange update, price stabilization

In this regular report you will learn about our work on Burn-out, updates and expected date of release and other improvements.

🔗 https://medium.com/@midasinvestments/burn-out-release-exchange-update-price-stabilization-24e11cfac9d2?sk=31b46d384c3d4e418f3908d7584899e2

We are testing the new format. After the blog release it will be transferred to the platform.
mubysmile

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 09:03:14 AM

I understand you correctly that if I don’t have enough money to run masternode, can I buy 50% of the coins and get 50% of the profit?
juninhovizoni

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 09:34:37 AM

🗓 Regular report: Burn-out release, exchange update, price stabilization

In this regular report you will learn about our work on Burn-out, updates and expected date of release and other improvements.

🔗 https://medium.com/@midasinvestments/burn-out-release-exchange-update-price-stabilization-24e11cfac9d2?sk=31b46d384c3d4e418f3908d7584899e2

We are testing the new format. After the blog release it will be transferred to the platform.

You write that the exchange has been updated, but which updates did you implement?

I would like to know in more detail what your developers did in the new version of the exchange
Chok1up

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 10:04:56 AM

I see your coin added to coinmarketcap, but why is there no data? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/midas/
mubysmile

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 10:40:18 AM

Do you have a comparative table of investments in masternodes of different projects?

If I have USDT and I want to choose the best project for investment
ALIFIDA

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 01:27:20 PM

I understand correctly that you provide only one opportunity for passive income? (launch masternode)

Or are there other income opportunities?
niepfehterci

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 08:23:49 AM

By increasing the number of masternodes, you are contributing to an increase in the decentralization of many blockchains! This is the right direction for development.
mrzed

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 08:55:25 AM

InstantBuy - how will this service function? It will be connected to many exchanges via the API, so that you can instantly buy coins?
esubunkan

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 09:33:24 AM

Do you have a referral system on the platform? I have my own blog on YouTube and I can attract many new users to your platform
Bibernase

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 10:10:52 AM

What is the minimum share in starting 1 masternode?

If I have only 450 coins and 10,000 coins are required to run masternode, can I invest them?
vivemonla

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 10:42:01 AM

Do you have detailed instructions on partially starting masternode Phore (PHR)?

I have 4600 PHR in my wallet, and 10,000 coins are required to launch MN
vivemonla

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 11:25:23 AM

Judging by this chart, has the coin already generated more than 300% profit for its investors?

https://mnprofits.com/midas

What are the next steps to increase the price of tokens you will take?
layfodebi

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 02:37:08 PM

Judging by this table, your bot often closes transactions with negative income.

https://p.midas.investments/ru/fline-trading-bot

Are you still adjusting the bot so that it brings more income?
radcmeteki

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 05:38:01 PM

Do you have a video tutorial how to make money using Instant Share and reinvestment?

What needs to be done for this?
frshiwani

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 07:08:43 PM

In order to run 1 masternode do I have to pay 1244 USD?

After that, I will begin to receive passive income of 64.46 USD every month. Did I understand correctly?
cimonvostcif

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 07:32:34 PM

Not so often I heard such a thing as a Utility coin.

Do you have a legal opinion on the status of your coin?
imexfajo

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 08:00:01 PM

I want to try running masternode. Can I invest any amount? What is the installation time of masternode?

Will masternode service be free?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: