Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:08:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ccg mining  (Read 143 times)
Foxleafs (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:58:04 PM

Hey guys, someone use ccg mining with contract for 400 ghs? Any opinion?
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:43:00 PM

Here, old thread that discussed the same thing is CCGMining legit? . Based on that thread a lot people saying its not good to invest on there, even if they're legit, you won't make a good profit from cloud mining.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
Foxleafs (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:38:03 PM

I've submitted a 400 ghs contract for btc at ccg. Hope that work. Btw any suggestion for ethereum cloud mining service for price and reward?

I haven't a good miner platform and is too expensive for me..
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1138

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:31:30 PM

I've submitted a 400 ghs contract for btc at ccg. Hope that work. Btw any suggestion for ethereum cloud mining service for price and reward?

I haven't a good miner platform and is too expensive for me..
Inspite on reading up someones comment you do still proceed to make investment with these cloud minings. Dont ever tend to look or put more money on these kind of investment.Even having your own miner would still hardly able to be profitable.

leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:15:27 PM

Cloudmining's never a good choice as an investment in the first place, and you're much better off buying coins or mining yourself (the former is actually much better in my experience). I enjoy mining and I still mine as a hobby, but I've always made more from buying coins compared to mining from the moment I got into BTC.

The only thing I was able to find regarding CCG Mining was the thread cissrawk linked, and though the site doesn't seem to offer too-good-to-be-true rates or prices, I still wouldn't purchase anything  just due to the fact that there's very little information on the site as a whole. Bitdeer also offers cloudmining contracts and they're most likely legitimate, but the risk in their contracts is still very high compared to the low potential reward and not worth the purchase IMO.
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:50:02 AM

I don't know why you still invest on there, there's no good cloud mining at least for now. You can't make profit because maintenace fee is higher than the reward from mining, even on ethereum.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:39:05 PM

You can't make profit because maintenace fee is higher than the reward from mining, even on ethereum.

I think it's safe to say that cloud mining as a whole won't be profitable even if the price increases with 100% in the coming months, because the higher price will attract more hashrate=higher difficulty, and thus still maintenance fees higher than the rewards.

On top of that, in order to have cloud miners pay out, they need fresh money to flow into their system, so even if it is technically profitable to mine, they still won't pay out to you, because that's not how their scheme works. You get paid with funds coming from previous investors. And that's concerning cloud miners who actually mine. Those who don't mine won't pay out anything at all, so don't get your hopes up.

No bull run = bad cloud miner market. The bear market absolutely trashed this market.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:57:48 PM

I have many experiences on buying hashrate in cloud mining sites but honestly, no cloud mining site that gives me profit instead they run all of my investment.

That is why almost all forum members trying to save you from a cloud mining site because all of them are scam.
There is no cloud mining will give you profit that is why they sell the hashrate because they know mining is not profitable in the future due to difficulty increase that is why they sell them first to make a profit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: