Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:53:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling MtGox 15BTC/BCH claim for super cheap  (Read 178 times)
Butense (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:50:17 PM

I recently noticed that they added a feature to transfer ownership of the claim to another person on the mtgox claims website.  I have a claim worth 15 bitcoin and i really need the money for my mortgage.  i can provide full documentation and identification.  I would like to use a middle man and i will pay for it and we will both agree on who. 

Throw out some offers and i will let you know if i am interested.  i really have no idea whats going on with this and its been 5 years and it would really help to pay my mortgage.  It seems like people are saying that we will be getting back a decent amount so you have a decent amount of profit to make on this.  i am desperately in need for money too so im willing to sell at way below market price.  however, im not looking to get straight out robbed.  If we can somehow figure out what the going rate it, i will sell it for 60% of that if we can do it soon. 

If anyone can point me in the right direction or hook me up with someone who can get this done, i will give them 10% of the sale.  I am that desperate.  I just want this to be over with. 

Any info would be appreciated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Btcspot

Activity: 186
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:51:40 AM

Hi I can lead you in the right direction if you pay me 20% to 30% what you sell it. Here is a site that you can sell account.
 http://www.becapitalmanagement.com/mt-gox.html   
Go there and try it also you can call office. Get back to me and see whats goin on.
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:58:26 AM

Making any deal with newbie to newbie (also with negatively tagged person) is highly risky. In this case you can use 3rd party (escrow) if require.

Butense (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:54:01 PM

Hi I can lead you in the right direction if you pay me 20% to 30% what you sell it. Here is a site that you can sell account.
Go there and try it also you can call office. Get back to me and see whats goin on.

dude thats the first thing that pops up on google.  not giving you anything for that
VINSIN

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:22:54 AM

Making any deal with newbie to newbie (also with negatively tagged person) is highly risky. In this case you can use 3rd party (escrow) if require.

have you read what the trust says? have you read the reference idiot?

you're just an idiot.

dude thats the first thing that pops up on google.  not giving you anything for that

don't use it. i held 140 btc on mtgox this website is actually a third party scam.

I beg you not to use it

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:18:15 PM

have you read what the trust says? have you read the reference idiot?

you're just an idiot.
Yes, I have read and you have been tagged for the perfect reason. It is not the fact why you have been tagged but it is the fact that you have been tagged.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: