Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:55:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many topics will Jet Cash start in Meta in 2019?  (Read 730 times)
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 03:42:52 PM

Many apologies for not having started any threads over the last couple of days. I spent this morning and early afternoon on the beach at Hayling Island. The cafe on the beach only accepts cash, they haven't got round to using those new fangled credit card things. They also have a sign saying "Dogs welcome, but no cats, sorry". I haven't worked up the courage to try to convince them to accept Bitcoin. They don't have any WiFi, so they would need to synchronise their node by carrier seagull.

Anyway, I'm now back in the "office", so I'll go and see if anyone has posted a translation request in Fit to Talk. Unless something exciting turns up, I'll hold off adding a new tune for a couple of days. I'll go on a merit awarding spree at 16:16 ( McDonalds time ), so you guys had better start posting those wonderful creations on the Beginners' board. Don't forget that today is the day of the "meaningless vote" for Theresa May ( but probably won't), so I'll check the political board as well.

[ This post is certified as an original creation from the offices of Jet Cash ]

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 03:46:02 PM

I seriously love you dude..

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:40:22 PM

@jet Cash's p.a. I sent something through about the coin, did jet Cash get that? Grin

I'm wondering what a cat did to get its entire species barred.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:58:53 AM

Many apologies for not having started any threads over the last couple of days. I spent this morning and early afternoon on the beach at Hayling Island. The cafe on the beach only accepts cash, they haven't got round to using those new fangled credit card things. They also have a sign saying "Dogs welcome, but no cats, sorry". I haven't worked up the courage to try to convince them to accept Bitcoin. They don't have any WiFi, so they would need to synchronise their node by carrier seagull.

Anyway, I'm now back in the "office", so I'll go and see if anyone has posted a translation request in Fit to Talk. Unless something exciting turns up, I'll hold off adding a new tune for a couple of days. I'll go on a merit awarding spree at 16:16 ( McDonalds time ), so you guys had better start posting those wonderful creations on the Beginners' board. Don't forget that today is the day of the "meaningless vote" for Theresa May ( but probably won't), so I'll check the political board as well.

I guess two things are certain after reading your post, people should be careful when visiting Hayling island, also yet digesting the fact they didn’t accept credit cards. The second thing your home coming is going to be greeted with messages like dear sir, please sir give me a merit brace your self. I believe if someone is wise enough they should make a video of this thread, and this post in particular and claim those 25 merits.
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2016
Merit: 578

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:14:25 AM

I am figuring out that maybe Jet Cash is aiming to be on "Top Topic Starters" here in forum.

Then he should beat this figure of jdebunt with 1461 topics made where he is placed at number 10.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:00:48 PM

I am figuring out that maybe Jet Cash is aiming to be on "Top Topic Starters" here in forum.

Then he should beat this figure of jdebunt with 1461 topics made where he is placed at number 10.

He's got about a thousand to go the ...
Difficult but potentially doable.

Does no one else like paying with cash? I really enjoy it, much more than cards.
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2016
Merit: 578

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:33:49 PM

He's got about a thousand to go the ...
Difficult but potentially doable.
It's doable by the likes of Jet Cash.

Does no one else like paying with cash? I really enjoy it, much more than cards.
I do like since, I like the smell of it.  Roll Eyes
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 04:08:44 PM

I'll use anything to buy stuff. I bought a 1939 Francis Barnett motor cycle with a couple of clocks that weren't working. The bike had an air leak in the crank case, so that wasn't working either. Fortunately we didn't have to provide a proof of work to complete the transaction. It's only the cafe that doesn't accept credit cards or cats. The Inn on the Beach takes all cards, but then it's more expensive.

Anyway, you guys will have noticed that I haven't started any new topics recently, so my posting is hanging by a thread ( this one).

I've decided that I'm going to multi-thread as well, so I need a couple or three topics that can live together in the same thread. I just hope that a mod won't create a thread fork, and increase my difficulty.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:21:28 PM

Thread forks are simple in smf.

It's better you make a thread than a shitcoin maker. Most altcoin makera done even know how the code works in Bitcoin ore. They just change a bit of the math and throw out a new algorithm by changing a word and they have a brand new coin Grin.

I don't think bounties have died down but I haven't done much reporting on the patrol tab recently, I've been having a fun life.

They're better than the thread about the green spec you were getting early on anyway Wink.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: