Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:54:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitVertiser - The Next Generation of cryptocurrency income  (Read 137 times)
bitvertiser (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:38:33 AM

Hello everyone,

As your host Russell Weissman, I have the pleasure to introduce the grand opening to our latest project in this industry –BitVertiser.eu–

BitVertiser has integrated the latest innovation combined with the blockchain technology!

BitVertiser is a a unique and modern platform Bitcoin Paid-to-Click website for clients to earn BTC by surfing ads as well as make campaigns to promote their sites or products related to Bitcoins.

We offer various ways to collect and earn Bitcoin like listed below and many other methods that will come in the future.

Our member will benefit:

- Earn up to 100,000 Satoshies per day;
- Earn up to 100% per referral click;
- Minimum payout is 0.0002 BTC (20,000 Satoshies);
- Earn Unlimited 10%-5% From Referral Upgrade.
- Earn 6%-4% From Referral Purchases ;
- CPC starts from 1 Satoshies;
- No Hidden Fee for withdrawing ( Network Fees: 4000 Satoshies + 10% Our Fees;
- Choose a duration of 1 to 60 seconds;
- Multiple payment currency support (Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Payeer, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Litecoin and more will be introduced in the future);

- Upgrade your account and earn up to 3,000,000 Satohies per month from High Satoshies Ads.

Referral Contest: total prize 10,000.000 Satoshies (0.1 BTC) Contest!

First 1000 members will get 500 Satohies for free in their Purchase Balances

First Investors until 16th January will receive 20% back from their investment. The minimum investment to get your bonus is 100,000 Satoshies (0.001BTC).

With Bitvertiser you can earn up to 1.50% daily with a 180% total return after 120 day with no investment risks. For more details please visit our upgrade page: Upgrade Membership

In the next few days BitVertiser will start adding Offerwalls to help you to earn more bitcoins without any risks or investments.

Free Upgrade Membership for First 10 Users ( Left 10) .
Deposit 10,000,000 Satoshies (0.1 BTC) + and get Free Sapphire Membership 30 Days ( worth is 2,000,000 Satohies)

The future is in your favor, act now to collect Bitcoin and write your story with BitVertiser.

All the best,

Russell Weissman
BitVertiser.eu

Clix.Space

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 11:19:57 AM

Bitvertiser was a domain who scam many crypto users, did you check the history of your domain before buying?
bitvertiser (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:42:10 AM

Bitvertiser was a domain who scam many crypto users, did you check the history of your domain before buying?

Hello,

I do not think that Bitvertiser.eu has scammed crypto users,this domain has no history, because this site is not related with that scamming site, so before reply watch the the name of the site and domain too, because you are confusing the name the scamming site was BidVertiser.
Clix.Space

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 12:21:22 PM

Hello,

I do not think that Bitvertiser.eu has scammed crypto users,this domain has no history, because this site is not related with that scamming site, so before reply watch the the name of the site and domain too, because you are confusing the name the scamming site was BidVertiser.

Hi, sorry you're right I see bidvertiser and not bitvertiser!

Anyway, good luck with your project!
kokoska

Activity: 700
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:07:23 PM

Today I registered on the site. I went to view the ads and saw tasks worth 300 satosh. With a minimum of 20,000 satoshs, I need 2 months to output (((. Long very.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: