Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:29:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: S_Therapist = mdayonliner  (Read 3976 times)
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:38:16 PM

I have a question to @mdayonliner, why you are defending instead of  @S_Therapist. I don't think you are worried about tag to mdayonliner because already tagged it. But why we can't see any defensive reply from @S_Therapist ?
Because it turns out
- He knows me from the forum. He even came to my house when he had his other account which was hacked. I told him not to support me in anything in the forum coz there are people who likes to punish even the people who supports me. He never told me about his this S_th... account.
- He is a fan of me.
- I am super proud that he earned so many merits. I never seen any bangali to do that.
-I told him to tell only that he is not me and I am going to take care of the rest.

Update
If this is true, this is it.
Thank you for adding the "If".

I will also add you. So Hilari, suchmoon, LoyceV, The Pharmacist and Lauda...
@suchmoon: I sent merit because S_th... is not my alt.

I will ask you to address this too. Since you are one of the forum member I trust. And other members who made reply here so far LoyceV and The Pharmacist.

(I am counting only the people who responded here, suchmoon tagged me so I am considering it another response)

@hilari say you are wrong. If the truth is that I am not S_th... then suggest me the process of proving it. It turns out that S_th... is someone I know from the forum.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16599

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 02:46:10 PM

I noticed digaran used to say "hilari"
Digaran used "hilary", not "hilari".

CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 02:48:57 PM

What surprises me was the rate S_Therapist received his merits like a pro. He wrote this thread when he started like a novice even gave me credit then I was like 20merits+ above him then immediately he became a professional, knows how to construct his post and his quality improved drastically. I always believed it must be an alt account or someone bought the account but who am I to point fingers. I'm glad someelse did and maybe his is correct via the linked accounts. But no doubt   S_Therapist obviously looks like an alt account but I don't know who it belongs to.

Also I found this topic he stated "Lauda Not Anymore in DT now | How does DT work?"
 it was opened 3days after creating of account. What does this tell you...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mdayonliner
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:49:19 PM

I noticed digaran used to say "hilari"
Digaran used "hilary", not "hilari".
That sound the same, isn't it? I did not notice that but I hope I was able to prove the point? I was inspired by D and S_th.. was inspired by me (I guess)...

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 02:50:59 PM

- He knows me from the forum. He even came to my house when he had his other account which was hacked. I told him not to support me in anything in the forum coz there are people who likes to punish even the people who supports me. He never told me about his this S_th... account.

So your defense is going to be to make this even weirder. S_Therapist is your neighbour? And what other account?

Look, any of these things can be a coincidence taken separately. I use red Paint arrows too. Too many coincidences is not good though.

What surprises me was the rate S_Therapist received his merits like a pro. He wrote this thread when he started like a novice even gave me credit then I was like 20merits+ above him then immediately he became a professional, knows how to construct his post and his quality improved drastically. I always believed it must be an alt account or someone bought the account but who am I to point fingers. I'm glad someelse did and maybe his is correct via the linked accounts. But no doubt   S_Therapist obviously looks like an alt account but I don't know who it belongs to.

Sadly it shows that mday is capable to contribute in a positive way without getting into shady shit but just doesn't want to.
S_Therapist

Activity: 308
Merit: 277

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:55:13 PM

Sadly it shows that mday is capable to contribute in a positive way without getting into shady shit but just doesn't want to.
It was/is not mday, it's me. S_Therapist.

Exchase
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRYPTO EXCHANGE  │  MARGIN TRADING  │  TOKEN LISTING
CRYPTO-WALLET  │  CRYPTO-GAMES  │  CRYPTO LOANS
SOCIAL TRADING  │  P2P EXCHANGE  │  OTC TRADING
MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM  │  BINARY OPTIONS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 02:57:10 PM

What's your hacked account and why did you need to visit mday's house?
S_Therapist

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:59:18 PM

What's your hacked account and why did you need to visit mday's house?
We had frequently exchanged btc/bdt.
account- pkmoney

Exchase
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Veleor
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 03:00:14 PM

Perhaps krogothmanhattan could check (without revealing the members locations) if mdayonliner and S_Therapist have the same addresses. They both had taken part in the "Daily free raffle".

Please provide full address with zipcode. Other than that It will not be shipped properly.

0 - mdayonliner

2 - S_Therapist

Yeahpro

Activity: 72
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:01:30 PM

That sound the same, isn't it? I did not notice that but I hope I was able to prove the point? I was inspired by D and S_th.. was inspired by me (I guess)...

'Inspired' does not mean the user would adopt your posting style and use of grammar.
I am not pointing hands or accusing anyone, but evidence was presented, and it has to be proven wrong in ordee for you to clear your name

If he didn't tell you about his account, did you tell him about yours?
S_Therapist

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:01:37 PM

Perhaps krogothmanhattan could check (without revealing the members location) if mdayonliner and S_Therapist have the same addresses. They both had taken part in the "Daily free raffle".

Please provide full address with zipcode. Other than that It will not be shipped properly.

0 - mdayonliner

2 - S_Therapist

Because shipping was not available for Bangladesh. Check OP from that raffle. I can provide PM too which I had with krogoth.

Exchase
mdayonliner
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:02:46 PM

So your defense is going to be to make this even weirder. S_Therapist is your neighbour? And what other account?

Look, any of these things can be a coincidence taken separately. I use red Paint arrows too. Too many coincidences is not good though.

S-Th.. (now) was previous PKmoney or something. When I had my loan topic he asked for loan. I guess he PMed me or I know he lives in Bangladesh. So I asked him to give his phone number. He did. We talked. He had this member account I guess. There were no collateral but I trusted his word because we are from the same country. Trusting others is not new to me, I trusted few other members here too with even huge amount of money. You guess should know about my loan defaulters.

Anyway, after taking the loan he was one or two days late to pay me back, I was waiting and saw his account was not logged in for few days too. So I called and he said his account got hacked but he will give me the money back. Which he did by the way. He even came to my house to see me. I remember the respects he had for me. At one point I remember I said him to start from a new account. He was saying he might. I remember I advised him not to hang out with me on the forum, not to comment in any of my post or support me coz I was noticing after my reg tad my bed wishers were also attacking the people who supports me.

S_the.... is not my neighbor, a person who may be following my style, respected me a lot, had a trade with me. I did not know anything about him until he called me was saying it's him earlier.

Hilari's point is...

Calling... "Hilari" (already explained)
The red arrow (already explained)

Am I not doing my best to improve the forum?

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:04:41 PM

If anyone still think that I'm not an alt of mdayonliner, please drop me a pm.
Thank you.
Post it here. That's what this thread is about.

- He knows me from the forum. He even came to my house when he had his other account which was hacked.
@S_Therapist which account was hacked? I can't find anything in meta.

He never told me about his this S_th... account.
He told you that his account was hacked, you know him from forum, he come to your house, you don't know this is his account. Ok.

-I told him to tell only that he is not me and I am going to take care of the rest.
He is doing pretty good in forum (Merit: 214), I think he can speak for himself.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 03:06:20 PM

account- pkmoney

Is this it? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=156044

So you got hacked and you went to mday's house to talk about it and never posted anything about it on the forum, is that right?

Not really.
mdayonliner
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:09:16 PM

He told you that his account was hacked, you know him from forum, he come to your house, you don't know this is his account. Ok.

Please read my last post.

Not knowing his account was a surprise for me too. I knew it when he called me an hour ago. Notice my first response to hilary.... I was angry. I was angry coz in another topic S_th... told me ponzi promoter...

When he called me saying that's him I was like WTF...

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:09:33 PM

S_the.... respected me a lot
This certainly doesn't sound like someone who "respects you a lot":

It really hurts when someone accuses which is false. You will not feel better when someone will accuse you an alt of a ponzi promoter which is almost frowned upon here.

I remember I advised him not to hang out with me on the forum, not to comment in any of my post or support me coz I was noticing after my reg tad my bed wishers were also attacking the people who supports me.
If you were trying to maintain a degree of separation from him, then why do you keep sending him merits?

I just left 4 merits for S_Therapist here.

Is this the other account in question? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=156044
mdayonliner
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:10:15 PM

account- pkmoney

So you got hacked and you went to mday's house to talk about it and never posted anything about it on the forum, is that right?

Not really.

And this is the loan : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4485985.msg41280220#msg41280220

If you were trying to maintain a degree of separation from him, then why do you keep sending him merits?

Until today I did not know that it was him. The last 4 merit I sent to show hilari that I am showing you (him) my middle finger coz I am not what you are thinking.

Read the post I suggested for marlboroza

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 03:14:24 PM

I wonder what happened to pkmoney between May 2014 and May 2018. I think the hacking story might be true, just not in the way it's presented. Another case of someone losing English speaking abilities after an extended break. Staying off Bitcointalk seems to be dangerous.

I would like to see a message signed with this address: 191L2jowXk6YDDivu2xsdMTt5ycvjG4S7J
S_Therapist

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:15:15 PM

Yes that is.
I never posted because I didn't had a staked address which may LoyceV know because I asked him about bitcoin core. I never had used a qt wallet.
As far as I can remember, I had talked with him for exchanging something like $117/$119. Also I had lost my account. You can say both.
I'm trying to collect the tx of that transaction too.

Here it is- https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/bfd316f507fca8eaa96e71d0af56d42a08d82c5c66aeb777f1d234cd70fa878c

I can give you a signed message from the privcy address adjusted in my account.

Exchase
mdayonliner
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:18:13 PM

~
I am ready to answer anything you, hilari, lauda, loyceV, The Pharmacist ask from me.

By the way, ask krogothmanhattan if I my address is Bangladesh or not. He has my address but not have the right to disclose it. He can confirm that my address is not from Bangladesh. That does not mean that I don't stay in Bangladesh though.

Perhaps krogothmanhattan could check (without revealing the members locations) if mdayonliner and S_Therapist have the same addresses. They both had taken part in the "Daily free raffle".

0 - mdayonliner

2 - S_Therapist

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: