Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:01:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase accounts wanted  (Read 282 times)
BVALLY (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:29:40 PM

So wait I have scammed you how ? You have your account back so how have I scammed you you k ow full well I wasn't even accessing your account because your kept asking me why I haven't logged in for so long . Do not try and act all smart and clever you have obviously added 2fa on which would make sense due to you telling me your going to recover your account and you have added extra secrurity on it and logged in and took screenshots and made it look like I still have access when I don't

You told me you were going to recover the account a few days ago you have obviously done that
You have your account back
I haven't scammed you for no money

Give it a rest now I'm done with you
moitures

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:34:11 PM

hey your reply in telegram?
Amaya

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:37:48 PM

So wait I have scammed you how ? You have your account back so how have I scammed you you k ow full well I wasn't even accessing your account because your kept asking me why I haven't logged in for so long . Do not try and act all smart and clever you have obviously added 2fa on which would make sense due to you telling me your going to recover your account and you have added extra secrurity on it and logged in and took screenshots and made it look like I still have access when I don't

You told me you were going to recover the account a few days ago you have obviously done that
You have your account back
I haven't scammed you for no money

Give it a rest now I'm done with you

Yes you scammed me since you are not giving my acc back
It has not been 14 days after I said that I will recover my acc back
2ndfa can be removed only after 14 days
so how exactly I have access to my acc?

your lies not working here.
I even dont care about my acc. I just want to show everybody with who they deal with.
BVALLY (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:38:30 PM

I have not scammed you I have not taken any money from you if so please show us all proof now I simple couldn't load your account in time and then you started making random accounts and bugging me you then recovered your account back which you told me you would do and your just passed we didn't make money simple

Please stop talking shit I have not scammed you and you know it show us all proof how I have scammed you how I have loaded your account and scammed you please.

You think you are so clever and bitter just because I couldn't load it in time yes 2fa was on but I have not logged in in 14 days you do know 2fa restarts after 14 days you have obviously recovered the account like you messaged me over and over again telling me you are going to do so you speaificslly told me 3-4 days ago fine I'm going to recover the account and that's what you have done so cut the lies and stick to the truth sorry I couldn't load it but stop talking shit now I don't have your account you recovered it back and I didn't scam you for a penny. I will not reply to you talking rubbish anymore
Amaya

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:45:03 PM

I have not scammed you I have not taken any money from you if so please show us all proof now I simple couldn't load your account in time and then you started making random accounts and bugging me you then recovered your account back which you told me you would do and your just passed we didn't make money simple

Please stop talking shit I have not scammed you and you know it show us all proof how I have scammed you how I have loaded your account and scammed you please.

You think you are so clever and bitter just because I couldn't load it in time yes 2fa was on but I have not logged in in 14 days you do know 2fa restarts after 14 days you have obviously recovered the account like you messaged me over and over again telling me you are going to do so you speaificslly told me 3-4 days ago fine I'm going to recover the account and that's what you have done so cut the lies and stick to the truth sorry I couldn't load it but stop talking shit now I don't have your account you recovered it back and I didn't scam you for a penny. I will not reply to you talking rubbish anymore

ITS WORD TO WORD SITUATION BUT WE BOTH KNOW WHO IS THE FUCKER HERE

I SAID TO YOU 3-4 DAYS AGO THAT I WILL RECOVER MY ACCOUNT BACK
EXPLAIN THIS SHIT . 2NDFA TAKES 14DAYS BEFORE LBC REMOVES IT
THERE IS NO WAY TO RECOVER IT WITHIN 3-4 DAYS
WHY THE FUCK DO YOU LIE HERE? EVERYONE CAN SEE IT

SCAMMER
BVALLY (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:23:07 PM

No you dumb fuck what are you talking about after 14 days 2fa resets I didn't say anything to do with it take 14 days for 2fa to be removed once account has been covered stop trying to twist things to support your argument

You are pissed off we didn't make any money I get that and I'm sorry for that but I don't have your account anymore you have access too it and I have not scammed you out of any money so stop calling me a scammer when I am not

You said you recovering your account and you obviously have

Move on
Amaya

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:35:54 PM

No you dumb fuck what are you talking about after 14 days 2fa resets I didn't say anything to do with it take 14 days for 2fa to be removed once account has been covered stop trying to twist things to support your argument

You are pissed off we didn't make any money I get that and I'm sorry for that but I don't have your account anymore you have access too it and I have not scammed you out of any money so stop calling me a scammer when I am not

You said you recovering your account and you obviously have

Move on

No I am not pissed off because we didnt make money together.
I meet every day guys who have big mouth, but could not do a shit.

The only problem here is that I dont have access to my account and I want that back.

You keep saying that you are not a scammer, but thats exactly how you make money with these accounts. By scamming others. If you call it "loading" doesnt mean you are not a scammer.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: