Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 08:17:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pump and dump discord groups (how to protect yourself & profit)  (Read 278 times)
slithero (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:22:25 PM

Profiting from crypto pump and dump telegram / discord groups is easier than ever.
And this strategy gets more and more traction in cryptocurrency world since it’s not as regulated as in stock market where the pump and dumps are illegal. To someone who is willing to gamble and eventually earn some money, we have made a list of the best crypto pump and dump telegram groups.

Crypto Pump and Dump Tips to Know

If you pump with more than 500 dollars, avoid pumps on Cryptopia: it is (In our opinion) difficult to master the resale of large amounts of coin on this site (lag when we cancel an order).
If you want to do several pumps a week, register in several groups.
Participate in pumps where groups are trying to increase the value of cryptocurrencies that have low Circulating Supply. In that way, you can be sure that even small Pump and Dump groups will be able to rocket the price of the Coin.

Discord Crypto Pump And Dump Groups

There are currently hundreds of Telegram pump and dump groups.But Discord pump and dump groups seem to attract high quality members which spend more money to buy the pumped coin.
Here is the link of P&D Signal Pump group.
P&D Signal Pump is a “new” , very promising cryptocurrency pump and dump group.
I have speaked with the creator of the group “Mr.Green” , He said to me that before each pump it will be maximum 3 pre-buys besides the affiliate rank , (keep in mind that most pump and dump groups have more than 10 pre-buys mostly from the friends / family of the group owner) and also a news-article about the pumped coin will be given to every member for them to spread after the pump so to attract “outsiders” to buy the “pumped” coin so everyone from the group will have a profit while the “outsiders” will lose money. Some different features P&D Signal Pump has from other Pump and dump group are:
-Maximum 3 pre-buys.
-Affiliate program.
-“Rolex-and-expensive-staff-bought-with-pumped-money” channel (where members must post pictures only of expensive watches , jewelry and more or less expensive staff bought with cryptocurrency profits made from the pumps).
-Target low marketcap coins below 2k$.
-Faq page.
-News article about the pumped coin given after the pump.

❤️ACCOUNT SHOP❤️---> STREAMING❤️/ GAMING❤️/ CLASSIC❤️/ RARE❤️/ RESTOCK DAILY❤️/
                                               VISIT: https://shoppy.gg/@INTERNATIONAL_TR
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 6432

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:24:13 PM

for every pump and dump that happens, a few people make profit , many others lose

those group's admins make the money,while the majority of the members lose.

those groups are nothing but pure scams, what they do is simply buy the coin before telling anyone about it, and then post on their groups and dump it on those poor kids, you might get lucky once or twice, but there is no way to stay profitable using such a scheme if you are not the initiator.

also depending on where you live and what law/rules applies on you, you could get yourself in trouble if you were caught doing this shit.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
slithero (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:44:55 PM

for every pump and dump that happens, a few people make profit , many others lose

those group's admins make the money,while the majority of the members lose.

those groups are nothing but pure scams, what they do is simply buy the coin before telling anyone about it, and then post on their groups and dump it on those poor kids, you might get lucky once or twice, but there is no way to stay profitable using such a scheme if you are not the initiator.

also depending on where you live and what law/rules applies on you, you could get yourself in trouble if you were caught doing this shit.

Yes , its not legal to participate in any pump&dump group and you will get in real trouble doing this, though it's very difficult to get caught because of disord privacy policy and because most of the exchanges don't give a fuck about it, ,
But this pump group has also an affiliate program which says that after a number of invites , you get the pump signal from 0.5 to 3 seconds before everyone else , so thats a pro.

djshad

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:52:35 PM

If you have problems with connection to discord I can recommend you to find more information here about how to tune your router and make your settings more reliable for use. Also i can help you if you need. I worked as technical support for years and it`s not a porblem for me to)
slithero (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:35:36 AM

If you have problems with connection to discord I can recommend you to find more information here about how to tune your router and make your settings more reliable for use. Also i can help you if you need. I worked as technical support for years and it`s not a porblem for me to)

You can't access the discord server ?

Obiwankenodium
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 03:14:23 PM

Pump and dumps are a ponzi game. The owners of the group will gain over the back of others who will be new bagholders of a shitcoin.

slithero (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:26:56 PM

Pump and dumps are a ponzi game. The owners of the group will gain over the back of others who will be new bagholders of a shitcoin.

This is true in most of the cases , but P&D signal pump has an affiliate system which allows you to gain a time advantage if you bring more members to the group

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 3101

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 09:28:53 PM

This is true in most of the cases , but P&D signal pump has an affiliate system which allows you to gain a time advantage if you bring more members to the group

Ah, so refer people to be scammed?  Nice.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
slithero (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:36:04 PM

Ah, so refer people to be scammed?  Nice.

The only reason people don't get scammed on this group is because 'outsiders' come in place and buy the pumped coin , After the pump all of the  members receive an article post about the pumped coin where they must post it on social media, reddit, guest posts , and then , 'FOMO' is created leaving the members selling their pumped coin to outsiders with big profit.
Though yes i agree that most of the pump&dump groups doesn't care about their members and the owners just dumping on them.

peter0425

Activity: 2702
Merit: 447

CryptopreneurBrainboss managerial service

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:35:33 PM

I would advise any newbie to stay away with any pump-and-dump groups otherwise you will just another victim here and those claiming to be making lots of money from it are either the admin of that group or just blatantly shilling to get more members to join so that they can scam more people, stay away. You can learn trading yourself without those shady groups, don't be another victim.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:18:20 AM

These groups are always scams and you will lose money.  Unless you are the owner or someone who got in extremely early you will be the one getting dumped on.  By the time they tell you what coin to buy it will already be too late.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: