Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:05:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DuniaPay - international remittance with cryptocurrencies  (Read 142 times)
Flodner (OP)

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 07:44:36 PM

Hey everyone,

We’re a couple of crypto fanatics who have just launched DuniaPay (https://duniapay.net) . With DuniaPay, you can use your BTC (or BCH/ETH/LTC/XLM) to send money to a bank account abroad in under 48 hours.

During last year’s crypto boom, we experienced first-hand that cashing out our ‘crypto gains’ wasn’t easy — particularly when sending it to another country. With this experience, we figured we could create a better solution, and offer a fast and low-cost alternative.

We’ve been working on this for a while now, and did a soft launch a few days ago. Currently we’re looking for feedback from the crypto community. So the question to you is: Is this something you would use? And do you have any suggestions as to improve our service?
We’re very keen to hear what you think, and welcome any and all feedback. Thanks!

Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 09:23:53 PM

I know the developers that's why I shared the news

Here is the answer from them

« Hello, Dunia pay is a Money service business regulated in Canada
You can search the Canadian MSB directory, our registration number is M18454854
We are trying to build the trust In the community and encourage people to use of platform. You can start by sending small amounts and then see for yourself (note that our minimum amounts for Usd and GBP are 50 and 500 for EUR)

bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 09:44:09 PM

Do you give any guarantees that I will not lose my money? You will take a cryptocurrency, but the money on the card may not be received.

Do you officially conduct your business?

shamc
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:58:24 PM

The minimum of 50 dollars is not a small amount for many people so it is not possible to test. Perhaps one so the whales would like to test it and feed back with proof on how it went. Otherwise we will have to rely on coinbase

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 10:01:52 PM

Do you give any guarantees that I will not lose my money? You will take a cryptocurrency, but the money on the card may not be received.

Do you officially conduct your business?

"Yes we officially conduct our business and you can reach us at any moment in case you encounter a problem"

Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 10:07:28 PM

The minimum of 50 dollars is not a small amount for many people so it is not possible to test. Perhaps one so the whales would like to test it and feed back with proof on how it went. Otherwise we will have to rely on coinbase

«We’re working to completely waive our minimum amounts, soon people will be able to send any amount«

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: